ABDL theme pull-ups

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I love pull-ups but I am not only chubby but also muscular so no youth or baby pull-up fit my frame.

The best pull-up I've ever used is Abena M3 pull-up but they are not baby-like at all, of course. It's a very good medical pull-up and beats even Tena!

But anyway.. my ABDL dream would be to get a really good performance pull-up like Abena M3 was 7 years ago with cute childlike print!
Print like dinosaurs, animals, stars.. something like that or even just bigger version of Goodnites..

My little age is 4-6 so a pull-up would fit my play better. I do love the current plastic ABDL diapers like ABU, Bambino, Crinklz, Rearz, Dotty The Pony.. but the lack of any ABDL pull-ups is just glaring..!

Is there not enough market or is there something else at play here?
Why no ABDL pull-ups?
Abena M3 worked because it was SUPER high-rise but it does not bother me, i'd use them at home anyway or put a onesie under my clothes to stay discreet.

There is one attempt by Bambino that was a miserable fail.

My guess is that there's less of a demand for adult pull ups in ABDL style than diapers. Also due to diapers having adjustable tapes, they can fit a wider range of body sizes and types with a single size. Pull ups don't have that flexibility. What you can always do if you've found a pull up that you like that works is by or make a front panel/tape and stick it on and you've got an ABDL pull up right there

Reactions: TyphaHare, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and rdadvb59
Pull-ups aren't a big part of my own fantasies, but I'd still buy a good ABDL pull-up if one came along. I occasionally buy GoodNites because I can wear the L/XL size fairly comfortably. They leak like crazy, though, so there's no practicality at all. "GoodNites XXL," if such a thing existed (and if it had cute prints) would probably be my pull-up of choice.

Pull ups are nice, when I fit into baby diapers many many years ago I often wore Pampers Easy Ups. They're easy to just get on and off in terms of changes and also if you want to use the toilet still. I haven't worn any pull ups for a while though.

I just did a sample of Tranquility Premium Overnight. I always go a size under my regular when buying pullups so I know it's snug. Far from toddler-like but I'm sure if someone got ambitious enough with some iron-on transfer designs it could make for a nice experience. Definitely would have an ink stain issue though.

I think actual pull-ups sides, like on the goodnites, are protected by patents. Once public, there is no reason ABU, Rearz and other do not create their own... let's wait !

Reactions: TyphaHare
Topex said:
There is one attempt by Bambino that was a miserable fail.

I missed this completely! But seems like I did not miss anything, really.. :(

tiboonti said:
I think actual pull-ups sides, like on the goodnites, are protected by patents. Once public, there is no reason ABU, Rearz and other do not create their own... let's wait !

Getting an ABDL pull-up with one of those "authentic" style sides would be really cool, but then again Abena M3 works because it rides really high up and hugs one's body properly. Let's see what will happen :--O

I'm able to fit in some Pull Ups and Goodnights for kids and I wear several at the same time to make it thicker. They are discreet and I can wear them under my clothes when I go out of the house.

Reactions: TyphaHare
Nexxy said:
I'm able to fit in some Pull Ups and Goodnights for kids and I wear several at the same time to make it thicker. They are discreet and I can wear them under my clothes when I go out of the house.

I'm envious..! While I'm 100% happy in the awesome ABDL nappies we have now on the market, it's a special kinda status to actually get to wear baby or even youth diapers.

I wish there was some pullups that look like kids ones I would buy them for sure. I did try the Bambino ones they were horrible.

If you are looking for another good pull-up northshore has the best I have tried they will give you free samples as well.

diaperfooties said:
I wish there was some pullups that look like kids ones I would buy them for sure. I did try the Bambino ones they were horrible.

If you are looking for another good pull-up northshore has the best I have tried they will give you free samples as well.

Northshore has usually been too expensive for me to get in EU, I've yet to have a chance at trying any of their products out..! But I'll keep this in mind, a good pull-up is something I'm always after :9

Back