Best hair removal

Jbdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
Has anyone tried those home IPL laser contraptions to really "clear the brush"? They seem too good to be true. Its too much hastle for the 15 minutes of kindof-maybe smoothness after using a razor and an electric shaver does enough damage to leave speckled red stains in all my fave undies and still doesnt get the job done.

If anyone has an inspiring success story and/or brand recommendation, pleas do share!

Reactions: Diprs2 and KBoy
I'm 51 & finally got up the courage to book a Misstress she was 21 & very sexy after I stripped she laughed saying little girls don't have hair there & I lay down as she shaved me bare I had already told her I was impotent & said she thought I can't get hard was cute & so soft and tiny just like a little girl should be & no wonder my fetish to be a baby girl in front of a young woman because women prefer real men & not impotent men who want to dress up as a little girl xx

Reactions: Seabear and KBoy
I tried several home lasers. Removal creams, wax and to tell you the truth I was lucky enough to find a laser hair removal provider that caters to men in my area. i have had my entire bikini, butt and between butt cheeks done and stays smooth like a baby’s bottom. I did my arm pits as well as I sweat like crazy and when the laser burn the hair follicle it also takes care of the adjoining sweat glands, needless to say my pits now stay dryer then ever, no more shirt stains.
For the crotch area the wife loves the smooth feeling and stay fresh much longer. Also makes your junk look bigger lol. Better for diaper wearing.

Being a sissy baby I am also thinking about doing the legs. Would love that instead of trimming and shaving them all the time.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, CuriousFabio, KBoy and 2 others
I started with shaving….. had issues with ingrown hair. Them moved on to full body waxing… more issues with ingrown hair. Then did laser hair removal and never looked back. Leg and arm hair is now non existent along with private parts. Facial hair still needs shaving but greatly reduced. Can’t recommend Laser enough. The younger you start, the more effective it will be.

Reactions: Diprs2, CuriousFabio, llcollector14 and 1 other person
Would someone comment on how often you go to have it done and approx cost, please?

• Thinking
Patricia48 said:
Would someone comment on how often you go to have it done and approx cost, please?
Different body parts require different amounts of sessions. Bank on 6 to 8 sessions for a start, as booking in batches saves you money. You will find that different providers charge different amounts per area, for example an upper lip treatment might be $50.00, full face might be $100.00, full Brazilian $75.00 etc etc. most will display their prices on a website.

Reactions: Diprs2, mistykitty, KBoy and 1 other person
That sounds sweet. i love to be diaper shaved. Legs, chest everything but the arms. It feels so clean getting out of the tub.
i once slathered on the Nair hair remover, i had shaved and was not satisfied with the results.
If you use a hair remover like Nair be very mindful of the time.
i left it on too long...
i burnt my butt..
My wife was less than pleased to say the least.. to say the very least 😽

Reactions: Diprs2
Patricia48 said:
In my case I first needed to find someone willing to treat a man. Then like everything else it was a negotiation. I had the beard line and neck, both arm pits, lower back with butt, full bikini and between the cheeks for $160 CAD for 6 visits then stopped the beard line and price went down to 130$. No go once or twice a year

Laser is costly but it works. I'm not talking about those do it yourself laser sets either, you need the real deal. Costs usually depend on how many parts of the body. Good news is many allow for payment plans.

KBoy said:
That sounds sweet. i love to be diaper shaved. Legs, chest everything but the arms. It feels so clean getting out of the tub.
i once slathered on the Nair hair remover, i had shaved and was not satisfied with the results.
If you use a hair remover like Nair be very mindful of the time.
i left it on too long...
i burnt my butt..
My wife was less than pleased to say the least.. to say the very least 😽
Use the sensitive version of it. Before the laser removal that's what I did.

@nenaforever has it about right for the per session cost. A whole treatment is in the 1-2k range.

Reactions: Diprs2, nenaforever and KBoy
Question for everyone who's done laser hair removal: does it hurt? If so, how much? Can you describe the sensation? Just wondering!

yellowcrayons said:
Question for everyone who's done laser hair removal: does it hurt? If so, how much? Can you describe the sensation? Just wondering!
Different body parts have different levels of pain. For example, forearm and chest are fairly painless, equivalent to being flicked with a small rubber band. But more sensitive areas such as close to the anus, or the upper lip or genitalia hurt a LOT, so the technician will go slowly and pause between shots longer so it’s more bearable. I just clinch my teeth and tell myself it will be over soon. Sometimes early on I used numbing cream on the painful places and it did help. Ice packs placed by a second tech straight after a painful shot really does help too. I have no regrets about the money I have spent on laser hair removal over the years. And it does get easier with time, because the hair gets finer, and less dense.

Reactions: Diprs2 and yellowcrayons
nenaforever said:
Different body parts have different levels of pain. For example, forearm and chest are fairly painless, equivalent to being flicked with a small rubber band. But more sensitive areas such as close to the anus, or the upper lip or genitalia hurt a LOT, so the technician will go slowly and pause between shots longer so it’s more bearable.
Ah yeah that makes sense to me. Thanks for letting me know what to expect!

yellowcrayons said:
Like said different levels different places. It feels like a bee sting but dissapates quicker. I always take painkiller before my sessions and it helps a ton.

Reactions: yellowcrayons
Back