• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

BrattySuperSoaker

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My name is Dex! Nice to meet you. I’d shake hands, but chances are they’re full of toys right now 😜

I like stuffed animals and dolls a lot! I wish I was a wolf and often pretend I’m one when bored. I identify as genderless but I sometimes pretend I’m a little boy. I enjoy drawing and making up stories too!

I’m bad at introductions hehe. Uhhh I’m playing hooky from preschool again! 😈 also if playing hooky from the potty is a thing, I’m doing that anytime I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: lillen and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95 and BrattySuperSoaker
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: BrattySuperSoaker and Edgewater
Welcome.. I'm a wolf too!! omg :D Love your Roly Poly Ollie pfp, too!

Reactions: Edgewater and BrattySuperSoaker
Welcome to ADISC Dex, what a clever baby you are, typing messages with your hands full of toys !!! Impressive.
Hope you have lots of hooky fun times here with us.

Hi and welcome. As a kid, I wanted to be a werewolf. I even wore my hair like Lon Chaney Jr.

Hello and welcome. Thank you for that wonderful introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!
Tankoo!!!!

Reactions: Edgewater
WOLFPUBBY said:
Welcome.. I'm a wolf too!! omg :D Love your Roly Poly Ollie pfp, too!
Yay wolf pack! Woof! Tankoo!!!!

Reactions: Edgewater and WOLFPUBBY
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC Dex, what a clever baby you are, typing messages with your hands full of toys !!! Impressive.
Hope you have lots of hooky fun times here with us.
Hehehe well I maybe dropped them when typing. Imma leave them here and hope no one trips… and if they do I’ll try not to laugh hehehehe. I will play hooky forever! Tankoo!!!!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Edgewater
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. As a kid, I wanted to be a werewolf. I even wore my hair like Lon Chaney Jr.
Hiiii! Tankoo!!!! And Wowie! That’s so cool! Wolf pack! Woof!

Reactions: dogboy and Edgewater
StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. Thank you for that wonderful introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Hello! Tankoo!!!! I will indeed hehe!

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be!

BrattySuperSoaker said:
My name is Dex! Nice to meet you. I’d shake hands, but chances are they’re full of toys right now 😜

I like stuffed animals and dolls a lot! I wish I was a wolf and often pretend I’m one when bored. I identify as genderless but I sometimes pretend I’m a little boy. I enjoy drawing and making up stories too!

I’m bad at introductions hehe. Uhhh I’m playing hooky from preschool again! 😈 also if playing hooky from the potty is a thing, I’m doing that anytime I can.
Hi and welcome 🤗

Reactions: Diaperman95
Back