If you are a diaper lover...1) Are you male or female?, 2) Did you wet the bed as a kid?, 3) Are you "on the spectrum" (ASD)?

diaperdude said:
I think that’s the best thing about developing my urge incontinence and bladder issues.
I have issues getting up out of bed and I'm a female so I'm gonna be experiencing issues on my cycle as is so more pullups for me even for the day time. I've only ever worn after an MRI. In public during the day

Reactions: PaddedRita and diaperdude
Male
Yes till I was in my teens
No

Stacy said:
I am starting to see a commonality here. Perhaps a poll like this would help diaper lovers understand. For the sake of psychology and self awareness I think it would be helpful...as long as people are honest. I am a male, I did wet the bed as a kid, I am not on the spectrum.
I am cis-male, did not wet the bed as a kid, and am on the spectrum.

Male.
No.
No.

1.male
2.yes until about 9/10
3. No asd spectrum but do have bpd and ptsd

Goodwrench said:
Male
Yes till I was in my teens
No
Did you have to wear pull-ups for bedwetting or how was that handled?

Chloris said:
1.male
2.yes until about 9/10
3. No asd spectrum but do have bpd and ptsd

Stacy said:
I was diaper until about 6 nights mostly.. occasionally an accident..then pullups... doc said (from what I got told later) it was the ptsd that caused it

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita
I'm a male
I wet the bed until the age of 12, and was put in diapers for it
I'm not on the spectrum

Would love to see this presented as a poll

Reactions: OriginalWetone
Male
Yes
Yes

1. Male
2. Yes until around 6.
3. No

spilgo said:
Male
Yes
Yes
How was your bedwetting dealt with? Protective mattress cover or?

I’m female, I didn’t wet the bed as kid but I do have ASD and because of trauma surround bathroom use and also leaking, I wear a nappy and I feel safe.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and OriginalWetone
1. male
2. always been a bedwetter with a temporary "mostly dry" period from 13 to 21
3. not on the spectrum

Reactions: OriginalWetone
Dl, AB, IC Female and not on the ASD.

Reactions: diaperedinlongisland
Stacy said:
Pull-ups for until I was to big for them then to adult/youth diapers

I am a male, who did wet the bed, I am not on the asd spectrum. I do recall a few times when I was a wee boy, that I would lay in my bed and it felt like the world was going so fast. My room was spinning and I would pull up my favorite blanket over my head and hide. I would get so scared, that I would pee in my bed and be absolutely ashamed of myself. My tiny brain thought it would be a good idea to bring my dog into my room and blame him for the mess. My dog was older and was unable to get onto the bed. My mom was smarter than me and knew right away.

1. Male
2. I occasionally wet the bed, but nothing to be concerned about. I did however have a problem where I would refuse to use the toilet other than my own bathroom when I was a kid. So I did have a few accidents, especially at school.
3. I am self diagnosed and have decided to get assessed. I’ve met the criteria, so now just awaiting an assessment.

Dl yes
Wet bed later on not as kid because my parents were very struck
Male

Stacy said:
Did you wear Goodnites?

do yo think your parents ever suspected you intentionally wet?
Yeah, I'm sure they did. But they didn't seem to care and just wanted me out of diapers ASAP. This was the early 80s when it was a royal sin to have a kid in diapers past age 2.

Back