• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

UK Little Introduction

tinyboybloo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hai All!

I’m bloo!!
I’m 20M and have been interested in the abdl scene for as long as I can remember. I recently joined as I love lurking on this forum, so I thought why not join! Abdl is a huge thing for me as it took me so long to accept myself, now I’m happier than ever!

I’m from the UK, West Midlands region and would love to make some new friends🫶🏼

Reactions: Diaperon and Edgewater
tinyboybloo said:
Hai All!

I’m bloo!!
I’m 20M and have been interested in the abdl scene for as long as I can remember. I recently joined as I love lurking on this forum, so I thought why not join! Abdl is a huge thing for me as it took me so long to accept myself, now I’m happier than ever!

I’m from the UK, West Midlands region and would love to make some new friends🫶🏼
Hello and welcome from the Northeast

Reactions: Edgewater and tinyboybloo
warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome from the Northeast
Hai! Great to meet youu🥰

Reactions: Edgewater
Oh hey, I think you're in a Discord server I'm kind of active in! Could be wrong though

Welcome!! Enjoy your stay!

WOLFPUBBY said:
Oh hey, I think you're in a Discord server I'm kind of active in! Could be wrong though

Welcome!! Enjoy your stay!
Yess!!! Haiii

Reactions: Edgewater and WOLFPUBBY
Hello and welcome from Lancashire!

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and Welcome to this site from Somerset in the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Welcome from Scotland

Hello and welcome. Thank you for introducing yourself. I hope you enjoy your continue to enjoy your time here.

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Hello and Welcome to this site from Somerset in the West/South West region of the United Kingdom
Thank you so much hehe🫶🏼

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK and Edgewater
StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. Thank you for introducing yourself. I hope you enjoy your continue to enjoy your time here.
Thank you for being so welcoming✨🫶🏼

Reactions: Edgewater and Neroforte
Hello and Welcome

Welcome and be welcomed from the far side of the large Western Pond to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly enjoyable place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Hello and Welcome from Bristol, UK.

This is a great place to be, to find info, support and others into similar things. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be!

Back