A+ diapers

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone have experience with the now discontinued A+ diapers? They are said to be like Abena M4’s but a higher rise. I think they were XP Medicals in house brand.

• Thinking
Reactions: Azilfarash, PadPhilosopher and NabePup
I have not tried these and am not sure I've ever even heard of or seen them. But I did like M4s for medical diapers, so similar ones would pique my interest and ones with a higher rise would pique my interest any more. Do you happen to have any pictures of them?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
NabePup said:
I have not tried these and am not sure I've ever even heard of or seen them. But I did like M4s for medical diapers, so similar ones would pique my interest and ones with a higher rise would pique my interest any more. Do you happen to have any pictures of them?
I remember these.

They were “made in USA” but you could get them in Europe from Save Express.

They were unusual in that they were quite thick and had an even thicker rectangular “surge layer” in the middle but, most unusual for the era, had elastic legs but no leak guards whatsoever.

The plastic was very soft and buttery too.

The tapes were the usual blue and white second chance tapes. No Lansing zone.

Pity they disappeared.

They were a bit different but they did work well.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Seasonedcitizen
Sadly I don’t have any pictures but I’ll see if I can find some…

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here’s a vid!

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and NabePup
Oh wow! Those look like they'd be really fun to wear and use! Too bad they're not available anymore. I have to admit that due to the lack of an elastic waist band and leak guards, that'd knock a few points off imo. But if the fit and plastic are nice then that could more than make up for it.

I tried the A+ diapers back in the day, might even have one knocking about in the back of the closet or bottom of a drawer, but IIRC i didnt really like them and they didnt do that well for me.

I currently use Megamax, prior used Abena L4's and also molicare, but currently i use megamax all the time for diaposable, i do also use some cloth, but that is another whole arena.

But, i think they were OK but just didnt fit me that well and i found better, but i did use them, unlike the two tape AB diapers my ex bought, they are mostly still in the back of the closet someplace.

Thanks for the info everyone. There is a guy on eBay who has some for sale. Actually pretty decent price to boot. Check them out if you’d like to see what piqued my interest.

I liked them. I still have a few packs that I am hesitant to use because they aren't making them anymore. I suppose I'm saving them for the right time.

I really liked the A+ and they worked really well for me despite not having inner leak guards. The plastic was nice and the tapes worked and held well and despite being somewhat thick they were pretty discreet, my favorite part was that they came in a size regular which fit me phenomenally well! I definitely stocked up when they were discontinued but they're all gone now.

So what’s your next stock up ? Something you really enjoy, that you’re afraid of a discontinued item.

KenworthW900b said:
I really liked the A+ and they worked really well for me despite not having inner leak guards. The plastic was nice and the tapes worked and held well and despite being somewhat thick they were pretty discreet, my favorite part was that they came in a size regular which fit me phenomenally well! I definitely stocked up when they were discontinued but they're all gone now.
Do you mind sharing your dimensions? I see the regular size as well but I’m usually a large in most diapers. I’m a 34” waist at 6’/190

Back