Bambino Retiring Products?!

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Whelp.... No more Red Bearons listed on website, Cont-Raptor and Karnevalee on clearance.... My go to diaper appears to be no more! Anyone know if they're actually discontinued? I'd ask Bambino through their contact us form, but as many of us know, that's usually futile...

Oh, looks like prices increased too!

Last edited:
Do you think they’re gonna go under?

Reactions: deepdriftAD
SecretDiaperAgent said:
Do you think they’re gonna go under?
No this is something a few of the companies do from time to time.

katierichards7777 said:
No this is something a few of the companies do from time to time.
Well that’s good, cuz they just started selling diapers on Amazon and I don’t want them to go away lol

SecretDiaperAgent said:
Well that’s good, cuz they just started selling diapers on Amazon and I don’t want them to go away lol
Feel kinda silly, but can't find any on Amazon at the moment.... Maybe they pulled the amazon store too? Or my search skillz are lacking?

PupSpaz said:
Feel kinda silly, but can't find any on Amazon at the moment.... Maybe they pulled the amazon store too? Or my search skillz are lacking?

FudgedInLuvs said:
That is SUPER weird, searching for "Bambino Diapers" or "Bambino Adult Diapers" don't return any Bambino diapers in the two pages returned. Amazon search is more broken than this puppy knew! There's something sus going on, searching for "Bambino Bianco Adult Diapers" (the exact name of the product on Bambino's Amazon store page...) doesn't even find them...

Also, side note - Amazon (product) search been going WAY down hill - it's getting harder in general to search and find things because they're manipulating and craptizing the results with sponsored and irrelevant items. Very frustrating when they could actually make our lives better vs. padding their bottom line.

PupSpaz said:
That is SUPER weird, searching for "Bambino Diapers" or "Bambino Adult Diapers" don't return any Bambino diapers in the two pages returned. Amazon search is more broken than this puppy knew! There's something sus going on, searching for "Bambino Bianco Adult Diapers" (the exact name of the product on Bambino's Amazon store page...) doesn't even find them...

Also, side note - Amazon (product) search been going WAY down hill - it's getting harder in general to search and find things because they're manipulating and craptizing the results with sponsored and irrelevant items. Very frustrating when they could actually make our lives better vs. padding their bottom line.
When I typed in “abdl diapers” they came up. That’s how I found them

• Haha
Reactions: bigtoddler96
PupSpaz said:
Very frustrating when they could actually make our lives better vs. padding their bottom line.
Or they could be padding our bottom :)

Back