Fantasies?

goodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Ok I know everyone has them but I’m wondering, what are some of your fantasies subjected around diapers, humiliation, public stuff, etc. I can start. I like to imagine sometimes a close female friend of mine to see my Goodnites waistband peeking over my pants and find out that I wear diapers then baby me and mommy me a little. Maybe change me or something like that.

Reactions: TrashPanda01, goodniteswearer89, James1234 and 2 others
I want my guard dogs(humans) to treat me as a baby for a day lol. Spend the whole day in littlespace with them. Getting fed, changed, cuddled and watch cartoons with them. Being able to wear a diaper around them uncovered.

Reactions: EternalBaby94, TrashPanda01 and Seasonedcitizen
I want to become some mommy's baby which will also mean someone to which I have to expose my entire body, character and intimacy to.

From getting fed, changed, her customizing the nursery (I would like her to have authority) and making my rules to spanking, teasing and other punishments to even getting breastfed, bathed, my teeth brushed, brought to bed and dressed,
I would love to have the complete infantilization of myself at the hands of a woman.

Yet I don't want this to be sexual "just" extremely intimate as a product of being little which is probably gonna be difficult to find a mommy-dom/little-boy relationship in such a specific constellation but I would like to try finding something good which can give enjoyment to both parties anyway.

I would like to add that I don't want the above described all the time as it is time and energy consuming especially for the mommy and even for the little and we do also have normal lives.

It's just that every few months in a while I get that massive urge to fully regress to someone.

• Love
Reactions: mybebaby101UK, EternalBaby94, Lickingatallsorts and 5 others
Big thing is on age regression or at least being a kid or toddler. I’m in diapers or pullups and I’m in a position where I’m not exactly forced to use them, but my parents/caretakers kind of expect me to.

Reactions: TrashPanda01, JamisonFTM, Jaseinfantlist35 and 1 other person
The fantasy in my case is from the opposite end of the stick.

I would love to have a partner who wants to be the little one, someone whom I can put in nappies, change, bath, cook for and feed, play games with and take out to cool places, reprimand when their naughty (maybe even with a spanking), sew cute outfits for and just generally love and care for them as a daddy.

While I would prefer it to be a girl I don't really mind either way.

I would however also like it if it was not an "always on" little side as it would be nice to have someone I could talk about and do grown up things with too (and no I don't just mean sex), and if they were willing to change my nappies and (rarely) switch so I could have fun as a little too that's great.

Well that's one fantasy there are two others that I have (and regularly imagine/dream about) that are similar but I know is probably not going to happen...

The first is owning a real ABDL nursery, I'm not talking about having a home where people can visit 1 or 2 at a time for a few hours play. I mean having like a whole decent sized building like an actual real nursery with lots of varied toys, games, books, activities, clothing etc. a large enclosed and private garden with a big sandpit, swings, slide, climbing frames etc.

Somewhere with "bedrooms" upstairs so people can stay for a few nights, imagine like a B&B with many small bedrooms upstairs (perhaps a dorm style too with lots of cots or childish beds) but the whole ground floor is playrooms and a dining hall including high chairs. it would have to be large enough that could have say 30+ people comfortably at once for play (though maybe only able to sleep 10-15).

ABDL's could pay a one off fee to visit for a day or register with me for a small annual fee which would allow them to pop in to visit at any time in the open hours of the day (say 9AM to 7PM) to play and be treated as whatever age little they like. They could also could pay a one off fee (cheaper if the are registered) to stay overnight for as many nights as they like and have a full 24/7 experience.

The final fantasy that is similar to the last is that I would love to have the cash to buy a small island somewhere off the coast. It really doesn't need to be that big but large enough to have some renewable energy (wind/coastal power), be relatively self sufficient (some farming, water treatment, comms relay etc.) and have space for maybe a couple dozen houses and a moderately sized hotel. Having a small beach with a dock and potentially a small airstrip for lighter aircraft to get people to and from the mainland for supplies/visits.

The idea being I'd invite a bunch of ABDL folk to come and live there, preferably with a variety of skills so that we could run and maintain any equipment/farms etc. to keep it mostly self sufficient. I could open the hotel up for visitors (probably mostly ABDL folk looking for a vacation where they can freely indulge their ABDL desires) in order to generate some income and some of the islanders may be able to find paid work that can be done remotely/online so that we are able to purchase supplies when needed and everyone could live an open ABDL lifestyle.

Reactions: littlestmay, sfsjca, BigKid25 and 3 others
The sissy in me wants to be dressed as a Victorian era girl with a long dress, petticoats, and apron.
The crazy cat lady in me wants something modern. This fits both.

Attachments

• 0a1a78a16eb9f71d3a01b491f5b2e8e3.jpeg
    0a1a78a16eb9f71d3a01b491f5b2e8e3.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Reactions: Lickingatallsorts
I would love to have a female caregiver whose willing to treat me like a infant when I need it (provided she’s in the right headspace) but understands that I’m also an adult and therefore have to live a adult life as well.

Reactions: TrashPanda01, Lyric, AndyPandy and 1 other person
Mine is my girlfriend finding my stash of goodnites and asking me about them and I tell her about them and then she tells me to strip and helps me put one on and starts treating me like a baby and then tells me we have to go to the store and get baby stuff like baby food and bottles etc. then get home and checks my diaper and changes me and then feeds me.

Reactions: TrashPanda01, Lyric, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
The sissy in me wants to be dressed as a Victorian era girl with a long dress, petticoats, and apron.
The crazy cat lady in me wants something modern. This fits both.
mmmmm Lolita fashion, gotta admit While I'm not really into dresses (did experiment with it for a bit a while back) I do love the Lolita and Victorian fashion styles, Super cute dresses.

Reactions: Lickingatallsorts and Seasonedcitizen
Mine is a diaper discipline senerio that is turned inward on me because of something I said.

I am a 2nd grader that for some reason wets his pants regularly. Mommy is at her wits end and her friend that runs a day care keeps telling her to put me back in diapers. So I wet my pants during recess and get teased by everyone on the playground. The school staff is tired of the wet pants and the administration is telling my mommy that I have to get a health clearance to come back to school and wear protection if needed. This very day my mommy is cleaning out the catchall room and finds all of my toddler close including diapers and plastic pants While she is talking to her friend at the day care and she gets the call to come get me. ON the way to the school they devise a plan that I will be taken to the day care and mommy's friend will get me cleaned up and put back into diapers. When My mother picks me up it is obvious that she is not happy and makes reference to the talk we had about pants wetting. When We get out to the care I tell her what happened and that I was to busy playing to go to the bathroom and it just happened, because I thought if I let out just a little the pressure would ease then I could finish going later and clean up. "I wish there was close like that!" Mommy calls her friend and tells her what I said and mommy then tells me that we are going over to "Aunties" house and she has the close I am talking about. We get to the daycare and mommy makes me carry this box marked as my cloths into Auntie. Auntie shames me for having wet pants and makes me go take a bath. Meanwhile she goes into the nursery and sets out everything she needs to put me back into diapers. My Mommy makes a point that she is leaving for a few minutes and I am to mind or get a spanking. So I go in and take off my cloths and get into the bathtub of waiting waste and play around for about 10 minutes. Auntie comes in and makes me get out dry off and sit and use the toilet until she come and gets me. A short time late she comes in and dries me and then takes the towel away and we walk across into the nursery (that I never go to when I stay there, Also for some reason its early in the day so there are no children around). I get told that she has my special cloths ready for me and I am to obey her or else. Then I get put on the changing table and go through and told the whole process to putting a diaper on a baby that pees his pants. I get diapered and have to spend several days being treated like a baby in diapers.

Reactions: TrashPanda01
Mines always been similar. School age boy put back into diapers. It's something I fantasized about when I was actually that age and first started sneaking diapers. I'd lock my door and put them on and just lay on my bed and zone out for a while and imagined if I actually had to wear them all the time and how embarrassing but comfy it would be.

My ultimate fantasy is just being an actual kid again IRL though. 🥺

Reactions: littlestmay, TrashPanda01, dinodavid and 2 others
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
My fantasy would be a strict no nonsense Aunty who is very old fashioned and despises men forcibly dresses me up as a little girl and treats me like one by making act like little girls should.
🥰😘🥰😘🥰😘
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Reactions: sometimer, Ali123 and depta99
Way back in middle school, mine was that I got sent to a kind of big kid daycare as a punishment, where I’d be treated like a baby. But it was more like a camp, ‘cause I’d be there 24/7 for two weeks, until my mom came to get me. I’d be diapered ‘round the clock, would sleep in a crib, use a pacifier, drink from a bottle, etc… Mom never knowing I secretly enjoyed all of it. And of course, the girl I had a crush on would just so happen to wind up getting sent to the same place, and would wind up in the crib next door to mine.

Reactions: dinodavid
Susbka said:
I want to become some mommy's baby which will also mean someone to which I have to expose my entire body, character and intimacy to.

From getting fed, changed, her customizing the nursery (I would like her to have authority) and making my rules to spanking, teasing and other punishments to even getting breastfed, bathed, my teeth brushed, brought to bed and dressed,
I would love to have the complete infantilization of myself at the hands of a woman.

Yet I don't want this to be sexual "just" extremely intimate as a product of being little which is probably gonna be difficult to find a mommy-dom/little-boy relationship in such a specific constellation but I would like to try finding something good which can give enjoyment to both parties anyway.

I would like to add that I don't want the above described all the time as it is time and energy consuming especially for the mommy and even for the little and we do also have normal lives.

It's just that every few months in a while I get that massive urge to fully regress to someone.
Very similar to my fantasy. I'd want to sit in a highchair and have Mommy put a plastic bib on me and then have her make the airplane fly into my mouth! Also, to have her blow raspberries on my tummy during a diaper change.
As you mentioned, to be able to give complete abandon to just being about 18 months old and dependent in all ways, even having poopy diapers.
I realize that fantasy and real life would probably be much different.

Reactions: TrashPanda01
I would love to have someone be extremely overprotective of me and set up strict rules for me to follow (You have to ride in a car seat even if you’re an adult because you’re small and it’s safest for you, you aren’t allowed to go in the water without wearing your lifejacket at all times, you must wear your onesie to go to bed, you must be home by this time) that sort of thing. I just really like feeling protected

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and Taapero
My fantasies are generally themed around humiliation, orgasm denial, and being denied adult privileges and freedom. But, I also have goals that fall into most people's definition of fantasy.

For fantasies, it is stuff like:
  • Left with a babysitter while my caregiver goes on dates or to events I wanted to go to
  • Dressed like a baby doll and bound sitting on a stand in a display case or laying in a giant doll box
  • Denied any sexual activity outside of diapers or with adults of any kind
Goals
  • Enforced full time diapers and wetting by a future caregiver
  • Full time rules like bedtimes, meals/snack, only wearing baby clothes at home, etc.
  • No control over how much of a baby I am, for how long, when or where as circumstances allow.
One fantasy and goal of note though is my desire for a collaring ceremony based on a baby shower. Basically spending an entire weekend as baby starting Friday or sooner if I can take time off with a 'baby shower' on Saturday. People bring gifts from a registery, clothes and other big baby things, there is a party where folks get adult food and I get only babyfood, they get to see me put in any gifted outfits or other things used on me... Then I'm put to bed early in my crib with baby monitor setup in reverse so I can hear all the adults having a good adult time while I'm a baby stuck in my crib and diapers.

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and Lyric
I'm more caregiver motivated than being a little nowadays, but there's some leftover fantasies.

One of my younger guy friends (has to be specific ones... if I've built a certain relationship, I can't bypass that to include diapers or attraction) finds my diapers and starts asking about them. We talk about them until he eventually agrees to try one on. Of course, he's never done it himself before, and needs some help. I take my time lotioning and powdering him before I tape him up. He looks like a grown toddler and plays the part with fun.

I let him build Legos, color, and play with matchbox cars and action figures while I make a nice dinner. Eventually we sit down to eat when I find out he's wet. Time for a change. We snuggle on the couch during a movie while I rub his back and shoulders. He hugs me tightly until it's bedtime. I tuck him in, but later that night he comes in wanting to sleep in my bed because he misses the closeness.... and needs one more goodnight change. A few light tickles during my change gives a warm smile before he says, "I love you daddy..." and then we both cuddle into bed and sleep.

Now, if I'M the little boy, it's similar to this except I have a daddy I can trust who's tough, firm, and fair, but snuggly. He catches me with my soggy pull ups and decides it's time to set his boy straight. After a lecture and diaper change, I'm embarrassed, but secretly enjoy the new padding. I go about my little day of playing by myself but can't help but annoy daddy. A spanking will have to set me straight before daddy has a more 'firm' punishment in mind. After I am sufficiently punished and taped up again into a new diaper, it's light aftercare snuggles. Dinner is ready soon, but I eat lightly knowing what else is coming. I get a chance to shower before being brought in for another punishment, then padded for bedtime. We both cuddle into sleep and the next day, the world is our oyster.

I want to have to choose an outfit and diaper from an assortment laid out for me, and have someone treat me like whatever persona I've chosen that day. Some days it's jammie pants and a big t shirt working out in the garage, some days it's all pink and frills and little outfits and being made into a submissive little girl, and literally everything in between.

I want a friend to confess to me that they are ABDL, and then I would tell them "oh, cool, me too!"

Reactions: sometimer, yellowcrayons, TrashPanda01 and 1 other person
For me I like the humiliation aspect. I'd love to be taken over a caregivers knee and spanked then given corner time in a public (consenting audience) setting. Then put into a diaper. Desperation and wetting myself could also play a part.

Reactions: Ali123 and depta99
Back