• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the Bedwetting Bunny

Your "likings" are not an "odd thing" - as you put it. I think, learning to like them is just you coming to accept yourself and that's entirely positive.

I have to wear nappies 24/7 following an accident 10 years ago. At first I hated it. It was very embarrassing - and I also found, when I was walking past nappies in the supermarket, that I wondered if everybody knew I was wearing nappies.

Over time, my hated has passed. On one hand, life would be more convenient if I didn't need them but on the other, I secretly enjoy wearing them.

I've had a number of medical interventions. Some of the drugs worked, but made me feel bad. Eventually, I decided I preferred wearing nappies! Now they are just a part of me, and I'm happy with that.

In time, I hope you will come to see it the same way.

Reactions: Wolfman69, gobphus and BwBunny
BwBunny said:
Well, @gobphus , not sure that you read what I wrote before, but I'm actually not incontinent, I'm just a way too old bedwetter.
I have no need to wear protection during the day, just thinking of wearing for, what, convenience? That just feels like an embarrassing inconvenience. Not that I'm afraid of meeting anyone, because the chance of that is very close to zero. This is a remote area, especially without some kind of vehicle to start with...
@BwBunny, I know you're not incontinent. I was thinking of how convenient it would be not to have to drop your trousers in the woods. Your choice of underwear is entirely your own.

Reactions: BwBunny
BwBunny said:
Hi @Noodle
The adisc forum and discord is a good source, I just have to learn how the discord works.

I have already embraced my protection, did that long ago. I don't hate it, but I still don't like it as in "Wow I'm finally wearing a..."
I have started to realize that I do have some odd feeling and strange emotional connection to them.
I am trying to find out, but I think that it might have to do with guilt in some way, still exploring, trying to connect to the subconscious part of my brain. To be honest, I did wee myself in my sleep, I'm still in bed, still wearing my wet protection. Still not sure what to make of it.
i love wearing wet protecion during the day when out. I like wearing a diaper when i travel also.

Unorthodoxengineer said:
Your "likings" are not an "odd thing" - as you put it. I think, learning to like them is just you coming to accept yourself and that's entirely positive.

I have to wear nappies 24/7 following an accident 10 years ago. At first I hated it. It was very embarrassing - and I also found, when I was walking past nappies in the supermarket, that I wondered if everybody knew I was wearing nappies.

Over time, my hated has passed. On one hand, life would be more convenient if I didn't need them but on the other, I secretly enjoy wearing them.

I've had a number of medical interventions. Some of the drugs worked, but made me feel bad. Eventually, I decided I preferred wearing nappies! Now they are just a part of me, and I'm happy with that.

In time, I hope you will come to see it the same way.
Dear @Unorthodoxengineer,
I have also passed that initial hatred since my mid teens, so probably about 10 years ago for me as well.

Not, I can not compare my own experience with yours, since I'm "only" a bedwetter and do not consider myself Incontinent.
But I have fought Nocturnal Enuresis my whole life. I had a period between 5-7 when it wasn't so bad, but I still remember having nappies "ready to go" in my underwear drawer. I have some dim memories of my mum putting me in them, it probably happened after I had an accident, not sure. But it happened from time to time.

When I became 7 years old, my bedwetting took the turn to the bad. Since then it have became a struggle and it became a necessity for me to wear protection to bed since I begun wetting about every other day or so.

I did try hormones, it only got a little better, but I still needed my nappies. So, I just came to terms with them instead.
I have no detectable physical problem (except low on ADH, the antidiuretic hormone), no apparent psychological problem. I am however a very deep sleeper, so that's probably it.

So how do I cope?
I do certainly not embrace being a bedwetter, but I really do embrace my protection. It makes my life less miserable when I wake up after I had an accident during the night. Still embarrassing, not that anyone knows, but it still is.

Reactions: gobphus
gobphus said:
@BwBunny, I know you're not incontinent. I was thinking of how convenient it would be not to have to drop your trousers in the woods. Your choice of underwear is entirely your own.
Dear @gobphus,
Thank you for your kind suggestions, but I'm still not at ease with my protection when I wake up in the morning.
And, even if I can follow your logic of putting them on before I left for a hike. I do believe it could be a serious problem with chafing (I sometimes get that from wearing a sanitary napkin) and probably some stirred emotions as well. To me, at this time, sorry, but It sounds like a really bad idea.

• Thinking
BwBunny said:
Hello everyone,
I was prompted to write an introduction about myself…
Well, that’s not an easy task for me to undertake, as it’s one of the reasons I’m here from the beginning.
That being said, I see myself as a simple soul. I was born Danish, but my parents moved to Ireland when I was a kid.
Nowadays, I live alone in a fairly small cabin in the Irish countryside, close to the forest, and I love the forest.
I’ve always enjoyed my own company during my spare time, with very few exceptions.
My dad helps me keep my cabin in shape, sorry to say that my mum is no longer with us so we sometimes keep eachother company when we need.

What else?
I love manga, but I'm really bad at drawing them myself, I do read a lot, hate the telly, but love my laptop and my dear notebook.
Need stuff to do to keep my brain from free-wheeling. Love my deep discussions with my dad and my colleagues (but they are very different types of discussions though, hopefully I can get even more diverse discussions here on Adisc as well).

In the forest, I have my favorite paths, my favorite spots, and my “private” campsites, where I can set up my tent beside the occasional little creek. I love the sound of slowly moving water. I always carry my notebook with me. I tend to write a lot, my thoughts about humanity and the lack thereof. Nowadays, it’s mostly dark and tends to only cover the “lack thereof”, which makes me a bit sad when rereading my notes.

I work with data analytics. I suspect that it might impact my free-spinning brain during my spare time, especially after an intense week. Too many bad things are happening in the world right now, generating a huge amount of data to analyze.

Wandering and camping in the forest, or maybe up on a small hill, gives me time with Mother Nature, to disconnect from society. It’s really soothing for my soul and usually gives me inner peace. At the moment, I feel a bit angry at everything. I would like to find myself and my true inner peace again.

Most of you seem so confident. I wish I were also like that, so I wouldn’t have to put up a facade.
- I may not have much to share, but I am a good listener.

So, why am I here then?
Well, I’m a very shy but also curious person with a peculiar problem:
I still sometimes wet the bed, pretty badly, not just a little tinkle. Some times I wake up while this is happening, sometimes I don't, so I use wearable protection.
I have wet the bed periodically, usually 2-3 days a week since I started first grade, meaning I already had this problem when we moved to Ireland.

For some time now, I have developed a thing, you may even call it a liking, for my special bedtime underwear. It’s probably something that has been growing since I was in my mid-teens. Before that, when I was put in nappies for obvious reasons at home and, from time to time, also on other certain occasions, I really hated them. Not because of any stigma, just because I was not independent of the toilet or putting them on. They were embarrassing, but they also made me feel secure.

After screening the internet several times, searching information about these is "likings" of mine, I came across Adisc more than once. I was truly hesitant of being a member, but since you don't like lurkers (I'm really good a lurking), it has taken me several months to gather enough strength to actually do this, but finally here I am, exposing myself, when I finally managed to put on my big girl panties and apply for a membership.

So, finally, this is my core reason, I'm finally reaching out, hopefully finding a few friends to have the occasional chat, on how to embrace this, or not...

This was supposed to be my short introduction. Sorry if it became too long...
Hello and welcome Bw Bunny!
Try and stay away from those negative thoughts.
Feel free to message me if you're feeling particularly low.
Have a gentle, chaste hug.

BwBunny said:
Dear @gobphus,
Thank you for your kind suggestions, but I'm still not at ease with my protection when I wake up in the morning.
And, even if I can follow your logic of putting them on before I left for a hike. I do believe it could be a serious problem with chafing (I sometimes get that from wearing a sanitary napkin) and probably some stirred emotions as well. To me, at this time, sorry, but It sounds like a really bad idea.
By all means, avoid anything that would cause you discomfort.

Pantyslave said:
Hello and welcome Bw Bunny!
Try and stay away from those negative thoughts.
Feel free to message me if you're feeling particularly low.
Have a gentle, chaste hug.
Dear @Pantyslave,
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Well, I do have emotions coming and going, Luckily I seldom feel low for any extended period of time, but thank you for the invite!
You'll never know when it might become handy, and as always: It's better to have, and not need, than to need, and not have.

Reactions: TreeLad and Pantyslave
gobphus said:
By all means, avoid anything that would cause you discomfort.
Dear @gobphus,
I will always put my utter most safety and comfort first. I can manage discomfort if there was a huge reason or benefit. In this case I would have any risk of wetting myself, lets say that I have a UTI, then I can have some serious problem holding it for long, but on the trail, well not a big problem, I would probably bring a pair of extra panties and pants though, just in case. But today I bring extra of something else. I have about 1.5 hours left so I better be moving before I have to flip up my tent in the dusk. Hopefully I have enough data-coverage at my campsite.

BwBunny said:
Dear @gobphus,
I will always put my utter most safety and comfort first. I can manage discomfort if there was a huge reason or benefit. In this case I would have any risk of wetting myself, lets say that I have a UTI, then I can have some serious problem holding it for long, but on the trail, well not a big problem, I would probably bring a pair of extra panties and pants though, just in case. But today I bring extra of something else. I have about 1.5 hours left so I better be moving before I have to flip up my tent in the dusk. Hopefully I have enough data-coverage at my campsite.
I hope you brought extra nappies and a sealable bag in which to carry them out of the woods. Would you say that you like putting your protection on at night because it makes you feel secure, that you don't like waking up in the morning with wet protection, but that you are glad that only your nappy and not your bed or sleeping bag is wet?

gobphus said:
I hope you brought extra nappies and a sealable bag in which to carry them out of the woods. Would you say that you like putting your protection on at night because it makes you feel secure, that you don't like waking up in the morning with wet protection, but that you are glad that only your nappy and not your bed or sleeping bag is wet?
So, @gobphus,
My laptop is out and I managed to find a spot to put my phone so I could get some sort of data-connection, never tried this before, but anyways, here goes nothing.

If you are referring to my waste, you should know that I am kind of a pro at excursions. If It's not safe to hide under a rock, dig down or even burn in my camp fire, then I always bring it home. We only have one mother nature and I play to keep her for a long time, way past my event horizon, and bunnies do know a lot about black holes!

Once and for all. I am a bedwetter, I never liked it, and I still don't.
I use protection at night, every night, because statistically I will wee in my sleep every other night or so.

When I wear protection, I don't wake up, soaked, in the middle of the night, or the next morning, needing to take of that.
I have come to terms with my protection. I saves me time, effort, probably also keeps my skin healthier. do I like it? No, is it my best option for some quality in life? Yes, as for now it is. Does it mean that I like it? No, but maybe that is slowly changing, that's why I came to adisc.

I felt the need for support, to try understand what is happening, to find others who experience or experienced the same, if any exists here on adisc. I am sorry for not being the DL some of you want me to be. I'm still only a wearer not yet a lover. Please try to get that.

I will always try to be as transparent as possible, I get that you are curious about me as I am of all of you here at adisc. I love it here, but I also love my forest, please don't make me choose because the forest will win every single time.

• Thinking
Reactions: Pantyslave, TreeLad and gobphus
My favorit spot, all year around... Time to sleep. Good night everyone.

Attachments

• 20240330_201832.jpg
    20240330_201832.jpg
    804.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: BBBen, TreeLad and gobphus
Hi @BwBunny , I've been so engrossed in this thread and eagerly awaiting for more replies to read that I've just realised that I've not even introduced myself and said welcome.

I call myself tree lad as I'm an arborist and my most favourite place is the outdoors preferably in the middle of nowhere with nothing other than nature for company.

I came here initially to find a label for myself to help me understand why I like what I like. In looking for that label, I realised that I don't want to be labelled! I'm just me, I can't help what I like but I like what I do.

I was a bed wetter until the age of about 16. I never had the privilege of being able to wear protection for it but I remember wishing it was an option as it would mean I wouldn't get my nose rubbed in it (that actually really happened on a regular basis until I was old enough and was shown how to wash my bedding clean my own bed).

I think that's what led me to experiment with wearing nappies as soon as I could and I liked it, it brought great comfort and security. Going through puberty and experimenting with nappies for me brought a sexual attraction to them also which I've always struggled with and found to be weird, it has always brought me guilt and lots of shame.

Bed wetting since the age of 16 had been a bit sporadic, I could go weeks and sometimes months with no issues and then out of the blue I might wake up wet.

Since all the COVID palaver and lock down when all the pubs were closed, I've developed a liking for having a beer at home which has evolved into drinking every night (We're creatures of habit you know 🤣) which has resulted into just as many wet nights as dry.

Nowadays, wearing my protection isn't a sexual thing, I think I've outgrown that. However I still get an overwhelming sense of comfort and security to the point where I want to be wearing them at any opportunity I can get just so I can feel safe and secure. Why? I still to this day don't know!

I can't help the way I feel but I think it's only through finding ADISC that I stopped going round the same old merry-go-round with all the guilt and shame and constantly asking myself why! I'm more thankful for the fact that I'm not alone and that makes me feel slightly less weird 😊

Anyway, welcome to the site, and I'm slightly jealous of your view tonight as it looks idyllic.

BwBunny said:
Good afternoon @BBBen,
So you are a dinosaur, right?
I'm just a little forest bunny, so I should probably be afraid of you wanting to eat me for breakfast. though I'll pray for it not to happen, I hope you'll you'll have some eggs instead, it is Easter after all...
I always thought that I wouldn't fit in anywhere, but I am glad to say that I feel like I am, at least in this forum.
yay @BwBunny i think it is the right place for us all.
The dino-think get a self dynamic. And yeah @mistykitty took it in a marvelous pirate story with me being a dino. But no - iam no furry who is dino. The only dinos are my stuffies in my home 🦖REX from Toy Story.
The dino think started with searching a avatar for here. And my first avatar was a dino skeleton from a theme park. And after that there comes the TEX picture from disneyland Paris 🥰
And with a dino avatar i get some Rawwrs. And then i learned my own fino speach 🥰🦖
But dont worry - REX is vegetarian - animals are friends noo food 😅🦕🦖🧸
See you

Reactions: mistykitty
It's just magical to me,
the tweeting birds, the water...
Especially in the morning, but it's a bit cold so I better start walking home again...

Attachments

• 20240331_065014.jpg
    20240331_065014.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
  • 20240331_064929.jpg
    20240331_064929.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: BBBen and Wolfman69
BwBunny said:
It's just magical to me,
the tweeting birds, the water...
Especially in the morning, but it's a bit cold so I better start walking home again...
Looks nice 🐱

foxkits said:
Looks nice 🐱
Good lovely morning to you @foxkits!
I needed that little adventure. This morning, I woke up to the sound of a woodpecker, I don't know what I dreamed, but the sound didn't fit in my dream so I woke up. I just laid there, sucking it all in. So refreshing, but really cold and humid. Luckily I have a perfectly warm and dry (thank you Better Dry) down sleeping bag.
Well I had to make myself a cup of tea, so I got up, watched the birds swimming in the clearing, further back in the nighttime picture.
Well, sorry for not being a photographer, but rather a philosopher...
I packed up my things and restored my formar camping spot, as I always do.

Last edited:
It's great to be in tune with the forest. The birds and wildlife.
I does the heart good. To know nature is to know the divine with in.
Your a very lucky person.
Have a great Easter morning.
For me it's bedtime.im a night person. Love the stars .
Thank you for sharing.

BwBunny said:
Hi @PatrickDL , thanks for your comment.
Since I'm still kind of new, and, still kind of disoriented; You are "just" a bedwetter or having daytime issues as well?
It’s the worst at bedtime but I do have some daytime issue too

TreeLad said:
Hi @BwBunny , I've been so engrossed in this thread and eagerly awaiting for more replies to read that I've just realised that I've not even introduced myself and said welcome.

I call myself tree lad as I'm an arborist and my most favourite place is the outdoors preferably in the middle of nowhere with nothing other than nature for company.

I came here initially to find a label for myself to help me understand why I like what I like. In looking for that label, I realised that I don't want to be labelled! I'm just me, I can't help what I like but I like what I do.

I was a bed wetter until the age of about 16. I never had the privilege of being able to wear protection for it but I remember wishing it was an option as it would mean I wouldn't get my nose rubbed in it (that actually really happened on a regular basis until I was old enough and was shown how to wash my bedding clean my own bed).

I think that's what led me to experiment with wearing nappies as soon as I could and I liked it, it brought great comfort and security. Going through puberty and experimenting with nappies for me brought a sexual attraction to them also which I've always struggled with and found to be weird, it has always brought me guilt and lots of shame.

Bed wetting since the age of 16 had been a bit sporadic, I could go weeks and sometimes months with no issues and then out of the blue I might wake up wet.

Since all the COVID palaver and lock down when all the pubs were closed, I've developed a liking for having a beer at home which has evolved into drinking every night (We're creatures of habit you know 🤣) which has resulted into just as many wet nights as dry.

Nowadays, wearing my protection isn't a sexual thing, I think I've outgrown that. However I still get an overwhelming sense of comfort and security to the point where I want to be wearing them at any opportunity I can get just so I can feel safe and secure. Why? I still to this day don't know!

I can't help the way I feel but I think it's only through finding ADISC that I stopped going round the same old merry-go-round with all the guilt and shame and constantly asking myself why! I'm more thankful for the fact that I'm not alone and that makes me feel slightly less weird 😊

Anyway, welcome to the site, and I'm slightly jealous of your view tonight as it looks idyllic.
Good morning @TreeLad, (damn it, it was kind of morning when I started to write, that must count!)

So I finally found, or actually the opposite, a bedwetter who is also a well articulated forest friend as well. I found an embedded Welcome in the end as well, so thank you for that, but also for reaching out to me. It's most appreciated.

Arborist you say, that's a label, huh? Feels like something I should read up on a bit. At least I can (sort of) handle the battery powered chainsaw my dad gave me to take down and cut up trees with. What can I say, I girl needs to have her firewood, right?

Huh, I never thought of that angel before. I want to have a label, but as you say, I don't want to be labelled. What a dilemma.
Is that maybe my core problem? I never thought of it in that way before.
I really hate when some one, biased enough, stamp me in the forehead with a stamp that says anything that I don't want it to.
But I want to have a label for myself, like a one word map, to find my ways in the darkness...

My protection do bring me peace of mind, security and, well, the comfort of a dry bed *blushing*. It has always been there for me, sort of speak. My parents never shamed me, my mum put on my nappies until I was about 10, when she finally taught me how to do it and then I was expected to do it myself. No shame, no nothing.

But guilt is something else, when I mismanaged my protection it leaked, then I felt guilt, I was so embarrassed, I did what I could to fix the problem, mum helped with the cleaning process. She never blamed me, she only blamed the nappies. After an accident like that, she begun finger checking the leakage barriers, after I had put in on for the night.
In hindsight, that is very understandable, but it was still super embarrassing, making me feel even more like a total failure.

But I was probably stigmatizing my own bedwetting, without realizing it. I had all the help and support I could need.

Nappies were very shameful to me, and that's probably why, at around age 10 or so, I started referring to them as protection, and I still do.
Before that I had no obvious problem with them, at lest not that I can remember. I still don't have any problem referring to them as nappies when I am referring to wearing protection at that age. Is that because my brain going mental or what?

I avoided getting a boyfriend, not sure I liked any boys in school anyways. If I did, it was certainly not in the same way as other girls seemed to do. Don't get me wrong, I was probably just late in the general hormone field since I didn't hit menarche until I was 16.
That was another gross factor that literary turned my bedwetting into bloodbath (sorry it that was TMI)
So I can't really say that I have any intimate sexual experience, but I am still a girl so things might happen just before I put on my protection... (clean thoughts of me, please)

I tend to bedwet about 50% of the nights, not always every other night, but close.
While camping, that might got to 100% though. I may have the habit of not do a last wee, if I don't feel the urge to, before crawling into the tent and subsequently my cozy sleeping bag, it's the fluffiest thing I own, no wonder, it's made of down...

I knew that I was not alone, but all the DL stuff scared me a bit. Still kind of do. But I felt the need to do a leap of faith, and here I am. Not regretting anything but the sorrow feeling that I maybe should have done it sooner...

Last edited:
Reactions: TreeLad and gobphus
Back