I made a survey to satisfy my curiosity

PadPhilosopher said:
AB/DL/IC is too narrow IMO, as I consider myself none of the above,
If I may, how do you see yourself? I likewise don’t fit in perfectly since I only wear occasionally and don’t have any interest in AB, but I still think DL describes me ok. I enjoy wearing diapers, so I could arguably be called a DL

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Just finished the survey!! I think this is an awesome idea!!!

Reactions: theancientmariner and PadPhilosopher
Labrador said:
If I may, how do you see yourself? I likewise don’t fit in perfectly since I only wear occasionally and don’t have any interest in AB, but I still think DL describes me ok. I enjoy wearing diapers, so I could arguably be called a DL
I'm simply a user for convenience. I get no sexual enjoyment, nor emotional support, nor am I incontinent, nor do I have any babyish tendencies. I simply use them instead of a bathroom because it's usually easier with the way my life is presently structured. I can put on a boosted diaper and not have to think about it or my bladder for 8 hours while I get a bunch of stuff done uninterrupted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and Labrador
PadPhilosopher said:
I'm simply a user for convenience. I get no sexual enjoyment, nor emotional support, nor am I incontinent, nor do I have any babyish tendencies. I simply use them instead of a bathroom because it's usually easier with the way my life is presently structured. I can put on a boosted diaper and not have to think about it or my bladder for 8 hours while I get a bunch of stuff done uninterrupted.
Makes sense. I do admittedly have a bit of a fetish for diapers as well, though having worn them for a bit more than a year, the sexual appeal is lessened. Now it’s honestly just relaxing and fun.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and binkyyybunnyyy
The Diaper/Pull-Up question is likely a misrepresentation of desires in the community. The community LOVES the idea of a pull-up constructed like children's versions. The granny panty design is terrible, the absorbency is terrible, and the efficacy of almost all adult pull-ups is laughable. If rephrased as what you would LIKE to have (if the magical adult pull-up existed) I think the results would be fairly different.

Given that this is a very limited scope poll (not very many participants so far), I find the Furry question intriguing. I hate that the market is flooded with Furry designs, and yet your poll seems to show that they are a minority. I don't care if people are furry's, but the graphic design of so many diapers is furry focused and I don't care for ANY of them. I feel that almost all graphic designs for diapers are terrible (far too cutesy, TRYING to be cutesy, as cringeworthy as a parent trying to be "hip/cool/rad" when you were a kid), but the furry ones are the worst offenders for me.

• Thinking
Reactions: TeeMousy, PadPhilosopher and geka
I took the poll. (y)

Just looked at it. If you are serious about using statistics, you should use a lot more statements (like 30 or more) and a Likert scale of 1 to 5.
See https://www.simplypsychology.org/likert-scale.html

You are going to have a hard time analyzing the data as is. The other problems are representation and adequate sample size. You really need both although surveys are rarely representative of their target subjects.

Just constructive criticism from someone who knows a fair bit about research and statistics. I hope this doesn’t come across as too harsh.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeeMousy and PadPhilosopher
Eclectic said:
Just looked at it. If you are serious about using statistics, you should use a lot more statements (like 30 or more) and a Likert scale of 1 to 5.
See https://www.simplypsychology.org/likert-scale.html

You are going to have a hard time analyzing the data as is. The other problems are representation and adequate sample size. You really need both although surveys are rarely representative of their target subjects.

Just constructive criticism from someone who knows a fair bit about research and statistics. I hope this doesn’t come across as too harsh.
Not harsh at all, I realized this as well. I have no experience with using surveys to collect data, I'm used to just measuring data from samples with a machine. Maybe I will use what I learn from this poll to make a better one later. This one is mostly just for fun and a bit too flawed to draw a lot of reliable conclusions. If I can spot any patterns in the data, I could try to look more into them with a future survey if I decide to make another one at some point.

Just took the aurvey, thanks for taking the time to make it. The only thing I would’ve added was on the question regarding if you’re ab dl or ic. There should also be bedwetter option for an answer.

Llayden said:
Given that this is a very limited scope poll (not very many participants so far), I find the Furry question intriguing. I hate that the market is flooded with Furry designs, and yet your poll seems to show that they are a minority. I don't care if people are furry's, but the graphic design of so many diapers is furry focused and I don't care for ANY of them. I feel that almost all graphic designs for diapers are terrible (far too cutesy, TRYING to be cutesy, as cringeworthy as a parent trying to be "hip/cool/rad" when you were a kid), but the furry ones are the worst offenders for me.
I was surprised as well. I think most people think Furry is someone who dresses up in fursuits and get sexual arousal from it. I like furry artwork so I put "Yes", and I think that qualifies. Probably a lot of people from my generation (Millennial)are Furries because so many cartoons back then were all furry (and still are).

scientist said:
I was thinking the same thing but when using the tool the site gives me for making comparisons, there is no one that is IC and wants to never wear again. Which is very interesting. I guess if you have been accustomed to diapers this isn't that bad of an option, and of course it is safe to assume that if someone is on this site, they like diapers or at the very least don't mind them because why would you join a forum that is about liking diapers if you hate them.
When considering the lifestyle of an individual that became IC at birth or as a result of a accident or illness, and has not developed a 'want' to wear, why would one be surprised that they would never wanting to wear again!

The reality is that ADISC has one of the most informed and informative Incontinence Forum on the Web.

Reactions: ElPulpo and PadPhilosopher
I just did the survey as well. I agree with the others who said that some questions could use refinement. The cloth or plastic question is kinda limiting, since I think that most people stock and use both types depending on the situation.

Keep up with it though - the results are interesting already, and the final result will be more so.

Oke, I'm done, it was quite good 🥰

This is great, thanks so much for sharing the responses!

I contributed to your dippological study thank you

scientist said:
Not harsh at all, I realized this as well. I have no experience with using surveys to collect data, I'm used to just measuring data from samples with a machine. Maybe I will use what I learn from this poll to make a better one later. This one is mostly just for fun and a bit too flawed to draw a lot of reliable conclusions. If I can spot any patterns in the data, I could try to look more into them with a future survey if I decide to make another one at some point.
I just looked at the current results and there is some room for future survey.

1) country lived in when desire occurred
2) child position AKA oldest, middle, youngest.
3) age between siblings
4) diaper disciplined, diaper options i.e your choice
5 ?????

Reactions: Edgewater
Filled it out! I agree that this is very interesting..!

Done 😀

Done :)

Great survey thanks for inviting us to participate and please like others share the results.

Its a great way to make statistics and analaysis interesting!

Back