Indy dreamworld!

NivekDLF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I will be attending Indy dreamworld event this year! It will be a blast! You couldn't make it to Cap this is a great alternative! https://www.ageplayinc.com/

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Wish we had abdl events in Texas would be interesting to go to one someday.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, stinkape and Scott729
Hi, I actually am signed up to set up and tear down the event. But, I'd be flying from Nevada, and the rooms, and con are super expensive. So very unsure if I'll make it.

I'm actually meeting the president in a couple weeks to talk about that and maybe directing activities for nevada.

We shall see

And pleasure share your experience with us!

Reactions: NivekDLF
I will be there too.

have been thinking of going but would be traveling alone and not so sure. did anyone go last year?

I am going alone to. First time to this event. But intrested in seeing what they have.

Reactions: NivekDLF and tbjay
Would be neat if this was close enough both time and distance to CAPcon to take 2 weeks off and just do both one after the other with a single airline round trip.

really thinking about saving up for this and going! can anyone who has been tell me if you’re allowed inside the convention with just a diaper and tshirt? obviously outside of the convention parameters it isn’t aloud. jw about inside.

From my understanding of the rules. Diapers can be worn in the open throughout the hotel. You must use a diaper cover in the restaurant and bar area and must change your clothing before leaving the hotel.

Reactions: NivekDLF, tbjay and diaperpatrol
Hey guys just got off the phone with the promoter. It's GUNNA BE A BLAST! Get your tickets!

I'm trying to figure out how to manage getting there. But I'll be there one way or another. Hope to see you there. Feel free to hit me up.

Last edited:
Looks cool wish I could go to something like this but I keep low profile as much as possible.😣😫😭

I’m soooo bummed that my work conference is the same weekend, I really enjoyed last years dreamworld. I’m so glad it’s at a different hotel this year

Reactions: NivekDLF and tbjay
Does anyone know what hotel will be hosting Dreamworld this year?

tbjay said:
It'll be on the ticket once you purchase it.

I am so stoked. I'll be flying in from Reno, SF, Atlanta and arriving Tuesday to help set it up.

I'm deciding which monkey stuffie to bring, and I'll post a picture here so if any of you see me please come say hello!

I'll also bring a couple magic the gathering decks to play. Whether new or old, I'd love to play and teach this card game.

They also posted the schedule recently of the activities I encourage everyone to check it out.

I'm not going this year. I was just curious as to the location compared to last year.

gerberbobbie said:
Does anyone know what hotel will be hosting Dreamworld this year?
Not the kinda thing you're allowed to post publicly.

Or privately for that matter

Ok, thanks.

Reactions: Cashew
Hope everyone that made it here is having a blast! . so many new friends and everyone is so kind!

Last edited:
Reactions: NivekDLF and Diaperboy27
Hey, I actually ended up making it to Indy Dreamworld. What an awesome experience. So glad I came and got to meet so many adorable wonderful people!!!

Ooh looking forward to hearing stories. I have this on my list. Would love to hit this and CAPcon in the same year at some point.

It's the same event in NV? Could make that a road trip. Also have Camp Crinkle / Zesty Cheese Ranch in NV on my todo list.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tbjay and Diaperboy27
Back