• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro

konst2005n

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi! My name is Konstantin. I'm a programmer from Moscow, Russia. Also I'm ABDL and BDSM lover. I love to be locked in PVC diaper cover dress on top of 2 or 3 diapers.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and Akura
Hey and welcome to the community, Konstantin! This is an awesome place, everyone is accepting and super welcoming. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Welcome again and enjoy! 😁

konst2005n said:
Hi! My name is Konstantin. I'm a programmer from Moscow, Russia. Also I'm ABDL and BDSM lover. I love to be locked in PVC diaper cover dress on top of 2 or 3 diapers.
Hello and welcome

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome Konstantin. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello Konstantin, Welcome to the best online forum ever.
Ask and you shall receive.

Hiya, Konstantin, and welcome.

Forgive me, I don't know much about Russia other than what I read online. Is it dangerous for you to talk about this kind of thing?

Ali123 said:
Hiya, Konstantin, and welcome.

Forgive me, I don't know much about Russia other than what I read online. Is it dangerous for you to talk about this kind of thing?
I prefer to answer you in direct message, but unfortunately can't send it with my current status. Sorry.

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be!

Hi Konstantin welcome to ADISC hope you have many fun times here with us.

Back