Just needing a bum pat and a cuddle

87dervaTheExplora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wish my wife was affectionate in some manner but this has been my life for the last 5 years with her :/ and all I want is comfort

I'm sorry that has happened. The one thing I noticed after my wife died was the lack of any touching. I think most of us need to be touched, to feel and touch someone else. Sometimes I'll have a vivid dream where my wife is touching me. I'll usually wake up. I sometimes wonder if it was really her, her spirit making contact with me?

• Love
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora
87dervaTheExplora said:
I wish my wife was affectionate in some manner but this has been my life for the last 5 years with her :/ and all I want is comfort
i am a mastermind when it comes to this. i won't go into the wife part of it, sorry about that. Things probably won't change unless you get a marriage councilor, or your communication practices change drastically.
Butt, what i recommend is that you convince women that patting your bottom is Lucky!
It's not that hard, i, being a expert can get women to pat me at Ono and Yahtzee games.
But for beginners i recommend bingo halls, lots of superstitions at bingo halls. Butt, gentle diaper boy freind, if all else fails... The Track
Good luck with your journey and remember, It's just a pat on the butt

• Love
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora
Back