Leaving ABDL. AMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleRascal said:
Imagine knowing, feeling and understanding god yet still turning away... that right there is the unforgivable sin.
It's very presumptuous of you to say so in this context. You don't know that's what's happened here.

Last edited:
Reactions: FatalGeometry and TeeMousy
Can't believe how many members responded. The poster says he's done. Regardless of his reasons, he want's others to say something. But I won't. Hope your find somewhere to get peace.

• Love
Reactions: BenNevis, TeeMousy, Edgewater and 2 others
FatalGeometry said:
I do not have any struggles with sexuality thank you very much. I know what I like and have never had any doubts about it. The only issue I've ever had with maintaining a romantic relationship was caused by me being autistic and her parents not wanting her to "marry a retard" (direct quote from her dad).
You don't have to explain science to me. I understand it all. Something caused this effect, but this is now having very damaging effects so I no longer wish to engage in it. I also don't really get that last sentence. What are you trying to say?
Ur not that word be happy be urslef

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
LittleRascal said:
Ahh religion the cause of war and social divide, praise be to god but we must kill everyone who apposes the idea of our beliefs....
my school wanted to burn the gay out of me i got myself explled best thing i dud

• Wow
Prillprillprill said:
Well this sounds incredibly self destructive.

As an ex-catholic myself I do feel for you. But if (when) this doesn't work you may want to try changing your attitude towards your abdl side instead. That's the real cause of your problems imo.
It's gonna work. The more I keep saying that the more likely it is to be true. And even if it doesn't, it'll keep me free from all of this for at least some time. I've been so much more productive in every measurable way since I chose to leave. I don't think that's a coincidence.
Also, I already am changing my attitude to my ABDL side. I used to think it was fine, even sometimes good. Now I've changed my attitude to realise that it's bad for me, and I'm seeing rapid improvement as a result.

CrossfireHurricane said:
Can't believe how many members responded. The poster says he's done. Regardless of his reasons, he want's others to say something. But I won't. Hope your find somewhere to get peace.
When I made this thread I didn't want anyone to say anything. I had just seen other people talk about struggles with quitting so I thought I might be able to provide an alternative method people could try.

FatalGeometry said:
It's gonna work. The more I keep saying that the more likely it is to be true. And even if it doesn't, it'll keep me free from all of this for at least some time. I've been so much more productive in every measurable way since I chose to leave. I don't think that's a coincidence.
Also, I already am changing my attitude to my ABDL side. I used to think it was fine, even sometimes good. Now I've changed my attitude to realise that it's bad for me, and I'm seeing rapid improvement as a result.
In many ways, success in anything is all about attitude. Henry Ford is claimed to have said, "If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you're right." There is wisdom in that statement. If we believe something about our capability, or lack thereof, we act accordingly.

Obviously we've not agreed on everything, but for the overarching premise, I have great respect. You are taking your life back from something that has been quantifiably hindering you, and I admire you for being man enough to do what's needed, and I think you're on track to win this. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: FatalGeometry
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back