New line of dresses

michaelmc said:
Super dresses i just got 15-16yrs the first is an incredibly stretchy pink dress the hem just below knees 🥰
Second dress is a gorgeous floral yellow and white number with nice stretch :love:
You have good taste in dresses i specially love the flowery purple one but somehow i dont think it would fit me even the biggest size as im 6 ft 6 and 17 stone im well jealous 🤣xxx

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
DLJosie said:
You have good taste in dresses i specially love the flowery purple one but somehow i dont think it would fit me even the biggest size as im 6 ft 6 and 17 stone im well jealous 🤣xxx
The 1st one the pink dress would fit i think the 4 way stretch is unreal it's 90% polyester 10% lycra im 5' 9" with 43"waist 🥰

Reactions: DLJosie
michaelmc said:
The 1st one the pink dress would fit i think the 4 way stretch is unreal it's 90% polyester 10% lycra im 5' 9" with 43"waist 🥰
Thanks ive never ordered from temu but think i will try it out xx

Anyone have experience with the men's sizes of high heels available on AliExpress, have you admit I'm curious to try them

HappyNappin said:
Anyone have experience with the men's sizes of high heels available on AliExpress, have you admit I'm curious to try them
Depends on what size you require to ease off finding available stock

michaelmc said:
Depends on what size you require to ease off finding available stock
UK11 US12

HappyNappin said:
UK11 US12
Very hard im a UK9 and it very hard to find shoes up too that size most ladies shoes max at 6 or 7 sadly

HappyNappin said:
UK11 US12
Try searching Ladies tranvestite size 11 shoes (y)

U can get womens shoes that go up to a size 15.5 on amazon because im a 15 uk so e do only go to a nine but there is loads that go past that and they arent that expensive dont know how much aliexpress would be plus shipping but you can get ladies shoes for less than 30 pounds from amazon also ebay sell shoes but size 12 seem to be the biggest size sorry if this doesnt help you xxx

• Love
Wow, these are so incredibly cute and girly. 💕💕💕

DLJosie said:
U can get womens shoes that go up to a size 15.5 on amazon because im a 15 uk so e do only go to a nine but there is loads that go past that and they arent that expensive dont know how much aliexpress would be plus shipping but you can get ladies shoes for less than 30 pounds from amazon also ebay sell shoes but size 12 seem to be the biggest size sorry if this doesnt help you xxx
Wow you got big feet lill baby girl! :whistle:🥰 this lill piggy went to market ...... 😁

• Haha
michaelmc said:
Wow you got big feet lill baby girl! :whistle:🥰 this lill piggy went to market ...... 😁
This lill piggy stayed home… 😁

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DLJosie and michaelmc
LittleMaryJane said:
This lill piggy stayed home… 😁
And this little piggy had roast beef and then couldnt run all the way home because of her huge high heels 🤣xxx

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen and michaelmc

Radical said:
Yea, those are Leanne's dresses: https://leannesprettydresses.net/ A lot of them look very good, expensive, but all hand made to your measurements. Have one on order, hope to see it in the next month. Will try to remember to report on it. This one is my favorite but I have to wait until she has a 50% off sale https://leannesprettydresses.net/co...m-fit-pink-satin-lace-adult-lg-ba-sissy-dress

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Radical
Back