New Luvs diapers with Bluey Designs

deepdriftAD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Just saw this on Mercari, and just looked it up. We’re getting possibly a new line of luvs or a new refresh. At least they have bluey designs on them

Attachments

• IMG_8212.jpeg
    IMG_8212.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_8211.png
    IMG_8211.png
    161 KB · Views: 115
  • Wow
Reactions: littledreamers333, Nobu, LittleCollector96 and 2 others
deepdriftAD said:
Just saw this on Mercari, and just looked it up. We’re getting possibly a new line of luvs or a new refresh. At least they have bluey designs on them

OH MAN! LET'S GO! 😁
Those are gonna be soooo cute! Gonna have another reason to go out and buy N/Sz 2 for my reborn doll and plushies.

This is awesome, the 2000's had Blue's Clues on Luvs and twenty years later another iconic blue dog gets to be on Luvs diapers with Bluey!!! 😁

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, JulestheFloof and deepdriftAD
That's a new line of luvs the have different name.

Reactions: PGAFAN2008, Nobu, LittleCollector96 and 1 other person
deepdriftAD said:
This looks like a bad Photoshop, and there is nothing in the mercari listing that has me convinced this is real, it is stock photos, and if they had an actual product, why no picture of the actual product/box

They look cute, although I suspect I'm going to miss PAW Patrol. Those have been my all-time favorite Luvs print.

• Love
Reactions: jcwilliams343 and LittleLeeInDiapers
Love that

I’m a little skeptical. Bluey doesn’t seem to me to be the right sort of age range to be on diapers. Definitely feels more appropriate on training pants or even bedwetting pants. Plus Luvs has always been the budget brand. Upscale doesn’t seem like their thing. I guess we’ll see though.

Reactions: deepdriftAD
PaddedRebel said:
I’m a little skeptical. Bluey doesn’t seem to me to be the right sort of age range to be on diapers. Definitely feels more appropriate on training pants or even bedwetting pants. Plus Luvs has always been the budget brand. Upscale doesn’t seem like their thing. I guess we’ll see though.
Yeh there does seem something a bit odd about having a premium line from a budget brand,
Unless they slotted in-between pampers baby dry and cruisers/swaddlers that's the only place they wouldn't be directly in competition with pampers.
Still surprised that luvs don't do a pant diaper or training pants (same thing really) as there's a big gap there for a budget pant below pampers 360 and easy ups

PaddedRebel said:
Pampers does now have Bluey designs on the easy-ups. I had a feeling that pampers getting the rights to use Bluey, P&G, pampers parent company would branch out using Bluey to their other products.

deepdriftAD said:
Pampers does now have Bluey designs on the easy-ups. I had a feeling that pampers getting the rights to use Bluey, P&G, pampers parent company would branch out using Bluey to their other products.
Maybe, but it’s not like they used Paw Patrol on Easy Ups though, at least not here in the US anyway.

I have been trying to say there is something off about this. First the picture on Mercari is very blurry and the rest are stock photos that have been used through out the years by Luvs, also the Bluey picture on the supposed package is something that originated on the official Bluey website. Also for example the picture on the Luvs patrol diapers pack appears to be something that is exclusive to that package and is not used anywhere else.

Back