No matter how big or small, Name one good thing that happened to you today!

Done my work for today 🙃🙂🙃

Reactions: KBoy and Woncrinklz
TSecret102 said:
Title explains it all - just trying to hear some positivity :D
I woke up and have another opportunity to help others in any capacity I can. Everyday is a blessing.

Reactions: KBoy, Traveler and BBBen
Managed to video the Fox cubs at the bottom of my garden

• Wow
Reactions: KBoy, Woncrinklz, BBBen and 1 other person
I chatted with another ABDL person and got so much validation in life that I put a lot of effort into the usual checkout chat and left a fatter than usual tip to the first person who gave me great service.

Reactions: KBoy, Woncrinklz and BBBen
So my diaper order from Saturday shipped and I am excited to try something different.

Also I was back in my own bed last night, so even though I sprung a leak, it was okay because it just let to me cleaning my mat and not paying for a new hotel mattress.

Our boat is back in the lake spent the last two night aboard her and have got her all cleaned up and ready for this years boating season.. Love being on the water.

• Love
Reactions: dogboy, Woncrinklz, KBoy and 1 other person
Taking nice walk for exercise with my teddy bear, TINKLE.

Reactions: KBoy and Woncrinklz
New Doritos are out. Baja Fiery Mango. They're okay.

Not even close to my beloved "Salsa Rio" from when I was a middle.

Earlier today I got out to go to the WALMART to purchase incontinence supplies.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, SnepperStepper and KBoy
My wrestling podcast listenership has been going up. Sure it's still not very high, but I enjoy doing it and it's nice seeing the numbers go up even a tiny bit

Reactions: diapered1989 and KBoy
Peach Pepsi.

I applied to a FT position at hospital! If I get it, it would be my first FT position ever! It comes with benefits, vacation, time off. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

• Celebrate
Reactions: dogboy, LittleAndAlone and princessarya
diapered1989 said:
I applied to a FT position at hospital! If I get it, it would be my first FT position ever! It comes with benefits, vacation, time off. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
Good luck :)

Reactions: diapered1989
Back