No matter how big or small, Name one good thing that happened to you today!

mybebaby101UK said:
Congratulations Lori. Nappies for big and new born, how fabulous ,best wishes from Cornwall. šŸ„°
Thank you!

Enjoyed the Sunshine and time at the cabin getting ready for the up coming Summer! The Warmer Weather was also enjoyable!

Lori said:
I found out a while ago, I have started announcing it now

I'm having a baby! Every minute I get closer to seeing the love of my live and its the best thing ever!
congratulations we had 5 of them they have had 7 and those have had 1 more so far

Reactions: Lori and Edgewater
Lori said:

I'm having a baby! Every minute I get closer to seeing the love of my live and its the best thing ever!
Congratulations

Drank coffee twice REAL not decaf and no physical effects of Tardive dyskensia (mental med induced tremors and jerks). USually im stuck drinking decaf but now, im good.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and dogboy
Video chatted with an autistic diapered friend of mine out in Oklahoma.

Reactions: sparkledog, Woncrinklz and BBBen
I made some really good chicken & rice tonight.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and BBBen
Lori said:

šŸ„¹šŸ§øā¤ļø How exciting!

Reactions: Edgewater and Lori
Lori said:

Congratulations!!! Do you know the gender yet?

1000003272.png
My half case was delivered today!! I'm so excited to try some tykables for the first time.

Reactions: sparkledog, BBBen and Woncrinklz
Lost nearly 6lb in 7 days

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater, BBBen and Woncrinklz
I put my crazed male bird in a holding cage to give his girl a break. Poor thing was exhausted! (He's still clambering on, bitchin', etc.) Well, tough!šŸ‘¹It's been 3 hours now. ( ... )

So the good thing is: Odo gets a respite. She's eaten well and got her minerals. Now is sleeping. God save the Queen!šŸ„“šŸ˜“šŸ˜ŒšŸ™‚

Reactions: sparkledog and BBBen
I woke up. That about as good as it has went.

• Love
Reactions: sparkledog, Edgewater, littleFeathers and 1 other person
canceled Prime and deleted social media (no need for them) ordered some stuff from insurance and will probably watch the original Doctor Dolittle. not the Eddy Murphy one.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: sparkledog, Diaperman95, mybebaby101UK and 1 other person
Started a new piece on piano today, the Brahms Intermezzo in A, Op 118 No 2. This isn't me playing it...sigh, but this is what it sounds like.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz, mybebaby101UK and Edgewater
dogboy said:
Started a new piece on piano today, the Brahms Intermezzo in A, Op 118 No 2. This isn't me playing it...sigh, but this is what it sounds like.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The Brahms Intermezzois not one of my favorites, but have always enjoyed it, especially as background for a wonderful dinner.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and dogboy
FeeshStix said:
canceled Prime and deleted social media (no need for them) ordered some stuff from insurance and will probably watch the original Doctor Dolittle. not the Eddy Murphy one.

I am seriously thinking of doing the same. I only keep my Facebook to follow my kid and grandkid otherwise it would be gone. I do use Amazon prime. I watch a few movies or shows from there. I do buy a lot of things there just for the 2 day shipping and I know I can return most items.
That said I hate how the treat their employees and I will not get into their political reviews. I am starting to use other places to shop from also,

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Edgewater
Today is my Friday! Canā€™t wait to have tomorrow and the next day off!

Reactions: Woncrinklz and sparkledog
mybebaby101UK said:
Was it good news or bad?šŸ¤ž
Well some people consider systemic mastocytosis a form of cancer (FUK IN YIKES) but it explains everything that's happened to my body over the past few years. Including the interstitial cystitis!

I started the medicine regimen two weeks ago now. I'm being monitored closely right now.

I was able to enjoy some baby bunny time and was able to nibble on a nice pizza slice today.

Back