No matter how big or small, Name one good thing that happened to you today!

I successfully rolled over my 401k $ from my previous job into my new one. Better job with s better company with better benefits overall! 😁🙌🏼

Reactions: Edgewater, LinkDL, KindaOlde and 1 other person
Todays an easy day at work for me. Enjoying it so far :3

Reactions: Edgewater
I kissed my wife good morning.

• Love
Reactions: star, Edgewater, Woncrinklz and 2 others
I found out that all this chest pain isn't a heart attack!!

Reactions: KBoy, star, steviet and 5 others
Well after a bit of a rough week so far (so many staff out sick rececntly and now it's my turn to catch it) I finally got on with a bit of sewing and produced a very good result on my latest project which I'm very happy with, time to start saving up for more material and maybe revisit some older patterns that needed tweaking.

Reactions: Edgewater and LinkDL
I got out of the psych ward today so I can try to process my current situation in the best way possible. Still extremely scared over my abusive landlord.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Edgewater and LinkDL
3 of my favorite youtubers have uploaded good videos.

Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and LinkDL
I used the first dose of a medicine to help me lose weight. I wasn't allowed to use it until now, and is fairly new treatment.
The dose is small and still feeling like a inflated balloon (the effect of the medicine). But I'm really happy!!!
Hugs for everyone that wants them 🤗

Reactions: Edgewater and LinkDL
So the wife was talking to our daughter on the phone while she fixed dinner. I had a pretty wet diaper I decided to go change my diaper. I am sitting on the bed getting ready to tape my diaper on when the wife walks in looking for me. Well, she found me LOL!

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Edgewater and LinkDL
SofiaInPampers said:
The older gentleman next door told me he had been cleared of colon cancer yesterday. I was so happy for him. I made him a pineapple upside down cake and will give it to him this afternoon.
Way cool on both accounts one you making him a cake. And the other that he is cancer free.

• Love
Reactions: SofiaInPampers
fredy552 said:
Way cool on both accounts one you making him a cake. And the other that he is cancer free.
He and his wife are both sweet people. They are in their mid 70s. In the summer he brings me vegetables from his garden. Good neighbors!

Reactions: Bunnyherder, Edgewater, fredy552 and 1 other person
I woke up!

Reactions: Edgewater and lilithra
vp39 said:
I woke up!
and I get out of bed... with this low temperature that is just a miracle.

Reactions: Edgewater
I found a thick piece of ice from a puddle and it was astounding

Reactions: Edgewater and SofiaInPampers
I went into central London for a coffee today 😊:coffee:

Reactions: Edgewater, LinkDL and SofiaInPampers
After feeling depressed for a couple of days, finally went out and got a few errands done. I feel better now. Also in a few days my friend gets back from his vacation and I finally have my cuddle buddy back.

Reactions: Edgewater, LinkDL, SofiaInPampers and 1 other person
After wanting some new sneakers for a good while, and not buying any despite wandering all the shops, I ordered some on eBay that I like. They are transparent, so everyone can see that I'm not wearing socks with them. (I love being sockless in sneakers; to me, wearing no-show socks is cheating.) Now I have to wait for them to arrive!

I also found out about the board game "When I dream", in which a player is blindfolded, and has to guess a word on a card based on clues from the other players; and then make up a dream using those words. Now I need to find someone willing to play it with me.

Reactions: badger50, Edgewater and LinkDL
Snow day from both work and school!

Reactions: Edgewater and dogboy
had a great day ice-fishing

Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater, KindaOlde and 1 other person
Well, I can't speak for myself. But Koala, who is staying here with me for a while... donated conchas from her job to neighbors who needed them more than she.
Image result for Free Pictures Of Conchas
Then she cleaned her floor, which made me happy. She still won't log on here, though. Oh, well. So, she said it made her happy to share the treats. They are oversized pink, chocolate, and vanilla toppings. A variety pack. She said they were (two households) thrilled and grateful.

Reactions: KBoy, KittyninjaW, Edgewater and 1 other person
Back