Oversized baby diapers? Can I find these in Europe trip?

Memi

Contributor
As someone that's 5'7" and 132lbs, I typically only wear goodnites, or ABU cushies (due to the single tapes).
Double tapes do NOT work on me, as soon as I move my legs the lower tape will rip or stretch.
Recently found these! Love them, I can bend, run up/down the stairs, no problem.

Problem: I'm gonna be in Europe for 2 months this summer, is there any way to get these at local grocery stores, or through Amazon locker there?

Preferably I'd like to get these ones in Small 10D, and maybe even US goodnites XL.

Specifically I'm gonna be in Austria, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Sweden, Norway, Scotland, Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, and Italy.

IMG_0424.jpeg

IMG_0425.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: baliebox4916
These look good! I just found a French website that has a good selection and good prices, and also some free samples ("Catégorie : Echantillons Incontinence"). Idk if they ship in other countries though.

I just got my first order from them and now I'm regretting not getting a sample of the ones you're wearing!

PricklyPear said:
These look good! I just found a French website that has a good selection and good prices, and also some free samples ("Catégorie : Echantillons Incontinence"). Idk if they ship in other countries though.

I just got my first order from them and now I'm regretting not getting a sample of the ones you're wearing!
I think I'll have to rely on amazon and their lockers, because nobody else will probably give an accurate delivery date.

Reactions: PricklyPear
You can also buy them in the UK. Never tired them but they look good.

Memi said:
As someone that's 5'7" and 132lbs, I typically only wear goodnites, or ABU cushies (due to the single tapes).
Double tapes do NOT work on me, as soon as I move my legs the lower tape will rip or stretch.
Recently found these! Love them, I can bend, run up/down the stairs, no problem.

Problem: I'm gonna be in Europe for 2 months this summer, is there any way to get these at local grocery stores, or through Amazon locker there?

Preferably I'd like to get these ones in Small 10D, and maybe even US goodnites XL.

Specifically I'm gonna be in Austria, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Sweden, Norway, Scotland, Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, and Italy.

View attachment 135057

View attachment 135058
Sorry, please allow me one off topic question:
Where did you find those pjs? I‘ve been looking for AGES for a blue pair of 2 piece pjs with construction vehicles on them that fit me and your pjs seem to be just that. :)

I, and I’m sure many others here on this side of the pond, can verify that these are very much the closest thing to a current baby nappy/diaper that you will find on the market anywhere in the world.

They perform nicely too. I can recommend them.

Memi said:
Have you tried them yet? The Molicare Elastic Premiums?

I recently shared my thoughts on them here. In short: I really wanted to like them, but I ended up disappointed. The biggest problem is the lack of a taping panel. You're just taping to the clothlike backing material, and it's really not up to the job. Also the padding is thin and stiff, and breaks apart very easily. I'd love to see these tabs on a truly "premium" AB diaper with cute prints.

dinodavid said:
Sorry, please allow me one off topic question:
Where did you find those pjs? I‘ve been looking for AGES for a blue pair of 2 piece pjs with construction vehicles on them that fit me and your pjs seem to be just that. :)
These are Hanna Andersson

Reactions: dinodavid and goodnitedog
Memi said:
Where do you get all your cute undies

You should be able to get them pretty easy in Europe Molicare is a well stocked brand over here. Personally don't use them though (aside from the Tena pants I bought in Boots the very first time I bought adult nappies, Moli's were the first brand I got started with and quickly found they were not that good compared to others.)

As for delivery times I don't know with most EU companies but Incontinence Choice here in UK stocks Moli's and usually delivers in 2 days (quicker if paid for next day).

You should be able to find drynites 9-15 in many well-sorted supermarkets. I'd guess that's the same as XL.

Nessaja said:
You should be able to find drynites 9-15 in many well-sorted supermarkets. I'd guess that's the same as XL.
You do find them here easily but they are rather comparable to the Goodnites size L when they introduced the size XL first, just a bit stretchier but they tend to have a very low waist if you’re a bit too big for the range. I fit the width easily though with ~32in hips

Goodnites XL are significantly larger, even the new L seems to be a bit larger … man I hope we get the new updates the Aussies get for Drynites now … and also I‘m so sick of the black design. Pullups need blue sides :D

Memi said:
Thank you! They have really cute stuff occasionally but I missed those unfortunately (probably before I knew Hanna Andersson) :‘)

Memi said:
Just wondering are those adult sized or do you wear the biggest kids size? If it’s the latter, roughly how big are you if you don’t mind me asking? 😊

In Norway you will find Drynites, libero sleeptight 10 and Rema 1000 (grocery shop) own branded teen diaper. Enjoy your trip 😃

dinodavid said:
Just wondering are those adult sized or do you wear the biggest kids size? If it’s the latter, roughly how big are you if you don’t mind me asking? 😊
They're the biggest kids size! 14/16

I'm 5'7" and 132lbs

Reactions: dinodavid
Back