Social media

Tori94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anybody have other forms of social media. I'm not on here as much as I'm on snapchat or Facebook and was wondering if any one would like to hit me up on there.

I'm sorry if my question bothers anyone

I have a Facebook and Twitter yet which I barely use. I used to have snap and thought about using it again. But I’m mainly on Tumblr, and insta

Last edited:
What’s your socials same here. I will add you

Tori94 said:
Anybody have other forms of social media. I'm not on here as much as I'm on snapchat or Facebook and was wondering if any one would like to hit me up on there.

I use Snapchat a good bit lmk if u want me to add you

I haven't any ASOCIAL NETWORKS

My "vanilla self" has a Facebook page I've never really bothered to figure out how to use, because I'm always here. 😇
'

DailyDiapers. Has forums, pics, and chatroom. Mostly good people.

PaigeCherubiel said:
My "vanilla self" has a Facebook page I've never really bothered to figure out how to use, because I'm always here. 😇
'
I also have a vanilla Facebook. I used to post on Facebook a lot in my late teens and early 20s. Nowadays I don't use it much except for keeping in contact with family. I think Facebook is a waste of time and bad for me psychologically speaking.

I also have Reddit for keeping up with some of my other interests. Books and games and movies and such. I'm not too active in that either though.

I've never had twitter/x because it's a cesspit lol.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, TreeLad and PaigeCherubiel
Killdozer510 on snapchat. You won't like me on Facebook i promise lol

Reactions: TrashPanda01
I had/have Facebook but I deactivated my account. I'm sure it would be easy to reactivate it but every time I would use it, it would make me felt terrible About myself so I stopped.

The most social media I have is Reddit, and adisc. Though Reddit had taken a nose drive in quality lately so I'm getting away from it too.

My Vanilla self has an Instagram account.

Tori94 said:

Yes I lurk on most social media sites from TikTok to insta. There are many stalkers on there so I just use alt accounts to keep safe but I spend too much time on social media

Back