What Are the Cutest Diaper Outfits for Guys?

Memi said:
Most of mine are from Hanna Andersson.
Sometimes I get some from Ali Express
Aw cool! I have Hanna Andersson Spiderman and Star Wars jammies, so I can definitely fit those space ones! I'll keep an eye out for them - thanks!

Traveler said:
I've been deep diving in my head into this sort of thing for a long time, and I can't say I've ever seen anyone in shortalls, other than Lederhosen, which to me would just be like seeing a guy in a kilt, both are seriously cool to see in public because the wearer conveys confidence. I wear kilts sometimes as a way to re-enforce my manhood in society. But today in America I only associate overalls with easy wearing farm clothes for people who work hard, because I grew up on a tiny farm in rural land and my parents dressed me in Oshkosh B'gosh overalls. Today I wear Carhartt pants and LL Bean jeans in the cooler months primarily, because they fit me well. I'm a working guy and working clothes fit my style. People are fascinating creatures and when we realize that we're all the same, seeing someone expressing themselves is a fucking beautiful thing. A lot of guys, especially older ones need some sort of protection (including my awesome 70-something dad) and they just make it work. I've always been young at heart but old in style, I had a bigass beard and wild western style mustache when I was 17 because I could, and it was great. I spent my 20's and 30's discovering style from other era's, like the cowboy action shooters who role play 1800's dudes and shoot guns, to the WW2 re-enactors, all while trying to discover my ABDL side, so for me a guy wearing anything that conveys confidence in who they are is awesome when combined with any other style, like ABDL.
why not kilgion in an nappy , a ab kiglon would be cool i bet the best daddys would be riker or baztiods

bedwetterdavid said:
Do you guys think if you saw a random guy in shortalls you would think “ew”, or not really think twice about it?
Depends. Not a line I've crossed as the garish red or blue Tykables shortalls I have are way too obvious combined with a childish shirt and socks and shoes. The total package comes off to me as trying way too hard to look like a kid and getting into creeper territory in public. But plain denim shortalls and balanced out with other pieces to reel it in a bit like a skater look or something is fine.

This is how I dress in public.

1000011795.jpg

Adding the shortalls I think takes it too over the top in public.

20230216_232358.jpg

Last edited:
So me wearing uniform is creepy

I think age and fitness matters also. A guy who is young and fit will naturally look cuter than older and/or out of shape.

LittleAndAlone said:
Shortalls or footed sleepers.
LittleRascal said:
Pyjamas and Shortalls by far and onesie.
I'm with these guys on the Shortalls front for adorableness on guys or girls, it is more of an AB thing though than just a nice every day outfit for a DL. Probably not the most "socially acceptable" on a guy either, it's something I don't generally see guys wearing outside of AB scene, dungarees would come a close second to this and are more acceptable I see plenty of women wearing them around but the only guys I see wearing dungarees are generally workers and it's more work attire than casualwear.

I also agree with the comments that it often kinda depends on the guy, like a well toned man is gonna look good and be perfectly accepted walking around in skin tight/compression type outfits that highlight musculature whereas someone with a few extra pounds or a bit of a tummy would be ridiculed.

Ladies definitely have it much easier with being able to wear anything and it being accepted guys have a much more limited selection of clothing which is a shame, I'd love to be able to wear a skirt when out and about, so much more comfortable and airy on hot days and better mobility.

Reactions: Tinklepanties and bedwetterdavid
Also thank you @foxkits and @NabePup for the little liger link that's another new one for my list of shops, I'm not into furry stuff at all but there are some nice and cute things on there, not bad on prices either.

Akura said:
Those PJ's are awesome! Are they Hanna Andersson kid sizing or small adult? I'm gonna have to me some! Absolutely love them.
They are kid size 14/16

Belarin said:
Also thank you @foxkits and @NabePup for the little liger link that's another new one for my list of shops, I'm not into furry stuff at all but there are some nice and cute things on there, not bad on prices either.
You're welcome 😁

I dunno, there’s something about the simplicity of just a hoodie/t-shirt/onesie over a diaper that says perfection to me, but there is an argument to be made about sweats or pajama bottoms, especially when you bend over and they slide down to expose the diaper underneath :3
IMG_9705.jpegIMG_9739.jpeg

Reactions: Sgdlboy
I love uniform cuz it wat kids teens wear in uk

Reactions: Sgdlboy
But littles pants are always sliding down. That's why moms are always pulling them up you just don't remember. Very realistic

@bedwetterdavid - I personally love short alls but I don't know that I would be confident enough to wear them out of the house. Sadly I've crossed the line into middle age, bald, egg shaped, etc and am afraid I would look creepy AF, so no indluging my middle side like that. When I go out as little me (as opposed to big me - little here referencing 8-12 yo me) I wear some kind elastic waist shorts (big dogs volleys are awesome, they don't have them this year, but if they bring them back I highly recommend! They brought back their classic cargos this year so I ordered 3 pair and they are all elastic waist) I pair it with a kids Tshirt - and boom, it's tween me wearing something I would have worn as a tween plus a diaper. There are bucket ton of print on demand tshirt companies on Amazon who will print actual kids tshirts on adult sizes - I have a ton of those

Some of the links titles show the desperate keyword stuffing - so don't trust the 'link title' per se.

Last edited:
Also a big shout out to Hanna Anderson which has been mentioned several times already - I don't like footie jammies or blanket sleepers (I'm a big kid!) but they do sell 'boys' two piece short style character pjs - I sleep hot, so these are great for me. I do have a couple of pairs of their long winter PJs for when it's cold - but most of the year I wear the shorties

Reactions: goodnitedog
I think PJ's are great all around. But something I have always found adorable is when my little has on jeans over his diaper but the waste band is still visible if he reaches for something and his T-shirt lifts up.😍😍😍 so cute and it's a bit of peek-a-boo. Very sweet and naughty at the same time.

Reactions: redprtodd
redprtodd said:
I've crossed the line into middle age, bald, egg shaped, etc and am afraid I would look creepy AF,
This Made me laugh 😂. New addition to middle age here too, Although no baldness, grey, egg shapes for me, I feel ya all the same.

redprtodd said:
There are bucket ton of print on demand tshirt companies on Amazon
I just got a red t shirt with a classic Tonka truck and logo on it from one such seller 👍

Reactions: redprtodd
Tommy10 said:
This Made me laugh 😂. New addition to middle age here too, Although no baldness, grey, egg shapes for me, I feel ya all the same.

I just got a red t shirt with a classic Tonka truck and logo on it from one such seller 👍
I have almost ordered this one several times. - if it didn't have the since '47 I would have bought it I think - that just invites me to do the math which is NOT headspace friendly :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Teddy02
Back