What do you do when another person shows an interest to you (when you're IC)?

CrossfireHurricane said:
That was at least 9+ hours. I added a Tranquility topliner contour (super plus - 32" x 14") booster with my usual diaper, plastic pants and compression shorts under clothes with my sport jacket. It was close from leaking but it worked. I didn't bring my emergency diaper. By the evening I was afraid that my diaper was going to be noticed (soaked). That 9+ hours was the limit for me. We had a bottle of wine for dinner and I had a few drinks of wine at CSO (she limited drinking - she drove). When I talked on the phone she wondered how I went without changing the whole night. Now she knows how I did it. Tonight I won't use the booster and try to change when I have to. She knows. There really isn't a reason to not change for the evening. I'm still a littler nervous but she hasn't freaked out. Here we go...
I think you did really good. I use a similar booster (NS Eternadry) with plastic pants under compression shorts with what I wore. I don't use those daily, only when I'll be unable to change during longer periods of time. For me a 10 hour is my limit. If you continue dating with her (hopeful), eventually she will know that occasionally you need a change. I've been with my partner for 1 1/2 year and she knows I need to change. It's never been a problem. In fact she likes to "check" me every once in a while. She might even comment if I'm getting more wetter. She's helpful. Over time your date might do the same thing. Keep it slow and smooth. No need to hurry.

Reactions: Diprs2, Lethdale and Edgewater
Soggy247 said:
This is awesome news mate. I am so buzzing for you. And if she kissed you, she deffo isnt letting the diapers put her off. Go get em mate. Deffo call her and ask her out. Deffo, deffo, deffo do that. . Such great news mate. Proper great news. 😁😁😁.
Good on ya Soggy! I was very tickled by your enthusiasm for Crossfire on his successful date to the symphony!

Reactions: Edgewater
Back