What's everyone watching right now?

Nam Repaid said:
The Wild Wild West, (TV series 1965) and Lost in Space, (TV series 1965), one episode each, each night until done. Still in both first seasons.
I have the whole TV Series of "THE WILD WILD WEST" on DVD.
But yesterday on AHC, I watched NAZI SECRET FILES - HITLER'S MESSIAH COMPLEX and NAZI SECRET FILES - NAZI JIHAD.

Reactions: Aimeesaurus
Woncrinklz said:
I never heard of it. What's it about? I tried looking it up. Got a basic idea about it. Seems it's a comedy thing about people working in retail?:unsure: I don't get TV now. Just Internet streams of random "whatevers" I can get my hands on. Then I rely on my DVD library. :giggle:
That's basically what it was. It's a sitcom set in a big box store like Walmart. It went 6 seasons and is on Peacock

Reactions: Aimeesaurus and Woncrinklz
princessarya said:
That's basically what it was. It's a sitcom set in a big box store like Walmart. It went 6 seasons and is on Peacock
I've had a lot of life experience working in retail....sounds interesting. Thanks for mentioning it, or I'd've never known.:ROFLMAO:
To be honest, I try not to watch any "popular" sitcoms as my form of rebelling against trends, but it sounds interesting. Now that it isn't airing anymore,.:giggle::ROFLMAO:(Stubborn person here):giggle::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Aimeesaurus and princessarya
Woncrinklz said:
I've had a lot of life experience working in retail....sounds interesting. Thanks for mentioning it, or I'd've never known.:ROFLMAO:
To be honest, I try not to watch any "popular" sitcoms as my form of rebelling against trends, but it sounds interesting. Now that it isn't airing anymore,.:giggle::ROFLMAO:(Stubborn person here):giggle::ROFLMAO:
Lmao that's how I got into Seinfeld, Frasier, Friends, Arrested Development and a few others

• Haha
Reactions: Aimeesaurus and Woncrinklz
Woncrinklz said:
I never heard of it. What's it about? I tried looking it up. Got a basic idea about it. Seems it's a comedy thing about people working in retail?:unsure: I don't get TV now. Just Internet streams of random "whatevers" I can get my hands on. Then I rely on my DVD library. :giggle:
I agree with you that I don't have cable TV anymore for years and I don't have any paid streaming service as I only have free things that I can watch on the Internet or watch my DVDS or Blu Ray Discs on my Blu Ray player or listen to my CDS on my CD player on Laptop Computer or watch free antenna metal rabbit ears TV as I like to watch YouTube or Twitter videos or Free streaming apps like Tubi TV or Plex TV or Crackle TV or Google TV that's came with my Sony Smart TV and the free streaming TV app that is on Laptop Computer Tubi TV or I watch free streaming videos on YouTube with ads because I can't afford paid subscription streaming apps like Netflix or Disney Plus or Apple TV or Paramount Plus or HBO Max or Hulu or Peacock or ESPN or Cinemax or You Tube premium that would be a alot of money for a monthly subscription fee for all of those streaming apps every month!

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Aimeesaurus
caitianx said:
I have the whole TV Series of "THE WILD WILD WEST" on DVD.
But yesterday on AHC, I watched NAZI SECRET FILES - HITLER'S MESSIAH COMPLEX and NAZI SECRET FILES - NAZI JIHAD.
Just picked up "Iron Wolf" on DVD from the Goodwill already have "Blitzkrieg: Escape from Stalag 69" and "Ilsa".

Im watching the walking dead for the second time cuz I forgot a lot and I want to watch the spin off's.

I'm actually really enjoying this movie I started. It's called, "The Equalizer" and it starts out hectic introducing the "local color" of the people, time, ways of life and character differences from extreme evil, poor hookers, victimised store keepers, etc., to the good guy smiting others thing. It starts getting into the fun stuff of "Get the bad guy" around 30+min. into it and it's rather entertaining.:giggle:

Bang-bang! Punch! Get the bad guy!🥳🥳🥳🥳🤩

watching through the fallout series aswell as ncis

Oh yeah The Equaliser is pretty good! The sequel is not bad too. I've not watched the 3rd one yet but I did buy it. Denzel Washington is one of the most suave men alive haha. You may also like John Wick and maybe Extraction 1 & 2.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Aimeesaurus said:
Oh yeah The Equaliser is pretty good! The sequel is not bad too. I've not watched the 3rd one yet but I did buy it. Denzel Washington is one of the most suave men alive haha. You may also like John Wick and maybe Extraction 1 & 2.
Thanks for the tip! I'm having a lot of fun watching these.:giggle:

I'm watching Parasite and 3 Body Problem on Netflix. They're both really good if you like that sort of show (science fiction). I'm also watching Chucky on the SyFy channel.

I don’t watch shows very often and haven’t had cable tv in decades. But, I have been watching the first few episodes of “Black Sails” and “Marco Polo” on Netflix, mainly while riding my exercise bike.

Aimeesaurus said:
Movies/Shows/Cartoons/YouTube, you name it!

I just rediscovered Stargate SG1, I used to watch it when I was a kid/teenager. It has is given me so much nostalgic joy. I teared up a bit at the intro music haha!
I’ve been watching this early 90s anime on the Finnish hippo-shaped story characters, the Moomin, called “Adventures in Moomin Valley.” There is a free channel of over 90 episodes and it is a very satisfying show for both my little space and Scandinavian heritage.

Also watched the movie, Oppenheimer, but had to split it in half as some parts almost put me to sleep. 💤💤 Very interesting time in history and lots of detail, but I felt it was a bit overrated.

Aimeesaurus said:
Movies/Shows/Cartoons/YouTube, you name it!

I just rediscovered Stargate SG1, I used to watch it when I was a kid/teenager. It has is given me so much nostalgic joy. I teared up a bit at the intro music haha!
I need to resume that but good god it's competing with Pokemon for # of seasons and episodes. 🤣🤣🤣 Would take a lifetime.

DiaperMarshal said:
Im watching the walking dead for the second time cuz I forgot a lot and I want to watch the spin off's.
I miss the first 3 seasons when it was scavenging and survival horror and not turf wars and soap opera drama.

It really went off into the weeds and got boring when they added too many communities and living people trying to dominate each other.

Last edited:
I've been watching Blacklist on Netflix. Its a very twisty turny show.

LittleAndAlone said:
I need to resume that but good god it's competing with Pokemon for # of seasons and episodes. 🤣🤣🤣 Would take a lifetime.
You're not wrong haha. 10 seasons of SG1 and then there's Stargate Atlantis, all the TV movies and so on haha.

Reactions: SennkohCoola and Kirisin
Star Trek Discovery

The final season has started but so I wouldn't miss anything I started it over from Season 1

Battlebots Staranger Things SG1 and Atlantas Stargates are also go to programs

Reactions: SennkohCoola and Aimeesaurus
Kirisin said:
Star Trek Discovery

The final season has started but so I wouldn't miss anything I started it over from Season 1

Battlebots Staranger Things SG1 and Atlantas Stargates are also go to programs
Nice, discovery is another one I just sort of stopped watching halfway through. I got to the middle of season and stopped. Now that the final season is out I might watch the rest.

Reactions: SennkohCoola and Kirisin
Back