24/7 long-term wearers survey: Incontinent, diaper dependent, or 24/7 by choice.

allesindie said:
Hy, i filled out the form and am curious about the result ;-)
Thank you, I'll be posting them tomorrow here, Reddit (ABDL, DiaperedLifestyle, and Littlespace), my Instagram/Twitter (chorlax1234), and Omorashi.org,

I've kept the results private to help reduce the bias where people answer similar to what answers have already been given (even I haven't looked at them yet).

Last edited:
LittleRascal said:
Ngl I find this extremely weird, new profile, 22 messages total on the entire forum and a limited profile... yeah I'm good.
Thanks for your feedback!
I haven't been on ADISC for very long because I only got into wearing diapers last year after being into pants wetting since I was young.

If you want to know why it took so long, you can read my diaper 'origin story' on the ABDL subReddit (click here). Long story short:
  • wetting accident while sledding on the mountains led to pants wetting fetish
  • poor sex ed meant my first 'sexual' experience was me trying to wet my pants on the bed (funny, but true)
  • didn't know anything about ABDL, and diapers available were all boring/ugly medical white drugstore versions or tan pullups
  • free time during covid led to discovery of ABDL diapers (diapers of my dreams), and seeing other women wearing diapers finally inspired me to start wearing/wetting
You can also check out my Omorashi.org account (chorlax123), or my Twitter/Instagram (chorlax1234) if you're interested.

Would still love to get your response if you've worn 24/7 long-term. No sign-in or other info required. Though I'd sign out of your Gmail/google account, use private browsing, and clear cookies/cache after filling out if you're concerned about privacy. Just trying to educate myself and hopefully informate/educate others about the experience of wearing diapers 24/7 long-term.

I've just crossed 400 responses (402), and will be posting the results in all those places above. Hopefully you find them interesting! 😊

Last edited:
Piefox said:
Finished your survey! Just want to say that your survey was well thought out and I'm interested to see the results when they appear.
Thank you!
Me too, been keeping them hidden so they'll be a surprise to me and everyone else! 🥰

Final update, I closed the poll at 3AM Friday Morning. After almost a week, there were 405 responses.

I'm now organizing the results, the goal is to hopefully have all the results ready for posting Friday afternoon/evening.

Reactions: Piefox, NappiedTruckDriver and allesindie
Darn, I missed the survey.
I started wearing diapers to bed at age 7. About 10 yrs ago my wife convinced me to wear 24/7 due to increased daytime wetting. The only time I am diaper free is in the shower.

Reactions: chorlax123 and NappiedTruckDriver
chorlax123 said:
Final update, I closed the poll at 3AM Friday Morning. After almost a week, there were 405 responses.

I'm now organizing the results, the goal is to hopefully have all the results ready for posting Friday afternoon/evening.
Wow 405 that’s a lot ,
I was 1 of them

I'm urinary ic diapered 24/7 just had 2 new MRI Done about a week ago cervical spine getting worse starting to effect the bowel causing fecal retention.

Crap I missed my chance to fill this in :(

Reactions: chorlax123
dpcare said:
I'm incontinent and diapered 24/7/365 but not by choice
Thats neat. Tell us more. Like you do on every single post about people who enjoy wearing diapers.

SDB2014 said:
Darn, I missed the survey.
I started wearing diapers to bed at age 7. About 10 yrs ago my wife convinced me to wear 24/7 due to increased daytime wetting. The only time I am diaper free is in the shower.
JonahAteAWhale said:
Crap I missed my chance to fill this in :(
Sorry, I had to do the cutoff somewhere so I could start preparing the results. Hopefully you still find them interesting or useful! 🥰

I will be doing an ABDL community-wide survey a couple weeks from now. I'll be including a couple of the more generic questions from this survey as well (incontinent or not, how long have you been wearing diapers, etc.). So you can respond to that one if you're interested.

• Love
Reactions: diaperbutt09, JonahAteAWhale and Edgewater
Head over to the "Incontinence" section for the results on the survey. Or, for a bit more details, you can check out my post in the ABDL subreddit click here.

Reactions: Piefox
chorlax123 said:
Head over to the "Incontinence" section for the results on the survey. Or, for a bit more details, you can check out my post in the ABDL subreddit click here.
Wow those results were really interesting, not gonna lie made me feel a bit more "normal" if you will. Good work compiling all the data.

Reactions: nectar0001, chorlax123 and BABYTIGERCUB
Piefox said:
Wow those results were really interesting, not gonna lie made me feel a bit more "normal" if you will. Good work compiling all the data.
I'm really happy to hear that!🥰

My initial intent was for the survey to be geared towards people who chose to wear 24/7. But I got feedback that made it obvious I should include incontinent folks as well. Hopefully it's helpful to people whether or not they're incon and/or ABDL.

Was there anything that surpised you or did the results match expectations? Any areas I missed/questions I should have asked about 24/7 wearing?

I'm going to be doing an ABDL community survey in a couple weeks. Still writing it up/doing research.

Thank you!

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
I don't wear 24/7 but that was a super interesting survey. Thanks so much for sharing!

Reactions: chorlax123
Back