Baby bottle at work

HoneySnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I work in an office setting. For the most part pretty casual. We just got a new fridge in the break room. Today there was a baby bottle full of milk in the door. Of course this caught my eye....we have no nursing mothers and very few people that even have babies at home. So now it has me wondering if there is a little among my co-workers.
And what's funny I've heard a few people mention the bottle. We just hired a new tech and one girl said, "I wonder if the new guy is into that stuff, you know some people do that whole baby thing" I just shrugged like maybe who knows. I responded maybe someone simply used it to bring cream for there coffee, trying to down play it. But I'm seriously curious 🤔🍼

• Thinking
Reactions: longallsboy, diaperdude, Dry247 and 3 others
Maybe they’re setting a trap to catch an ABDL cuz they’re suspecting there’s one on site.

• Haha
  • Celebrate
Reactions: Jodie, dogboy, longallsboy and 5 others
jamiejamie said:
Maybe they’re setting a trap to catch an ABDL cuz they’re suspecting there’s one on site.
Right! And don't follow the trail of Cheerios! (Because obviously only an AB would do that.)

@HoneySnow It'll be interesting to see whether this is a one-off occurrence or becomes a normal thing. If there's a bottle in the fridge regularly, it's only a matter of time before somebody sees who's putting it there.

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy and mistykitty
Cottontail said:
Right! And don't follow the trail of Cheerios! (Because obviously only an AB would do that.)

@HoneySnow It'll be interesting to see whether this is a one-off occurrence or becomes a normal thing. If there's a bottle in the fridge regularly, it's only a matter of time before somebody sees who's putting it there.
Why does this make me hears Jaws suspense music all of the sudden? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, longallsboy, MarciAnn and 2 others
LittleAndAlone said:
Why does this make me hears Jaws suspense music all of the sudden? 🤣
...played with an irregular tempo on a Fisher-Price glockenspiel. 🤭

But really, I don't know. I'm getting more of a Gargamel theme.

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, longallsboy, diaperdude and 1 other person
It's definitely an interesting occurrence especially since one of your co-workers thinks they know whose it is. I have to agree with others though @HoneySnow the big question is, does it keep going?

You guys are cracking me up. I checked and it was still there when I left with about a 1/3 gone. 🤔🍼
I'm definitely keeping my eyes open. Its so funny how things like that jump out at us. Like when you see a grown man drinking from a juice box....I always wonder.....maybe??

• Haha
Reactions: mistykitty, Cottontail and LittleAndAlone
Juice box...hmm I'll have to start having juice boxes. Already do lollipops. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: PlastiBrain
LittleAndAlone said:
Juice box...hmm I'll have to start having juice boxes. Already do lollipops. 😁
Yes you will keep them guessing 😉
And sandwiches do taste better cut in triangles.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: mistykitty
HoneySnow said:
Yes you will keep them guessing 😉
And sandwiches do taste better cut in triangles.🤷‍♀️
Will I though dressed like this? A juice box would be the perfect finishing touch.🤭 1000012116.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Floodingpants, BBBen, mistykitty and 1 other person
It will be interesting to see if the baby bottle keeps making an appearance.

Reactions: mistykitty
Hi HoneySnow, interesting, very interesting.
Have you had a history of workers using others milk without asking the owner of that milk ?
Who would want to be caught using baby bottle milk belonging to someone else ? (After all, it might be the safest milk in the fridge).
If, whoever put it in (and has since used some of the milk), is see by another, I wonder what any given reason would be ?
Interesting, very interesting.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi HoneySnow, interesting, very interesting.
Have you had a history of workers using others milk without asking the owner of that milk ?
Who would want to be caught using baby bottle milk belonging to someone else ? (After all, it might be the safest milk in the fridge).
If, whoever put it in (and has since used some of the milk), is see by another, I wonder what any given reason would be ?
Interesting, very interesting.
Most of us put our names on stuff. Like I use nut milk so I have my name on my coffee creamer. We shall see if it continues to show up.

Reactions: mistykitty and Happy2BeInNappies2
funny however who knows the real reason,
i deff had my food stolen few times and i swore i had brought food, /12 hour shift i had food for 3 breaks and good meal inbtween some food gone missing thankfully it was dayshift so i snuck out near by to the closest food joint and buzzed myself in we were i think not suposed to leave the grounds, but in that meanwhile, NEXT day i tripple checked my food, just as im finishing my break some person from some other country'
keep going back and forth cuboard fridge near my food i just go check my stuff for the fun of it the jerk took my utensiles, Busted him right then and there'\

I never did the fridge food thing, i also dont cook and never reall did, unles pizza in a pizza over is considered cooking.

But i know at a long term client (was always a contractor) they had the whole fridge and lunch room thing, and i heard mostly the women talking about the fridge theft issues, as about 80% of the people that brought food were women there...

But, seems to me that if food is getting stole that catfood sandwiches and/or lots of hot sauce on things need to be introduced into the fride at random. Then laugh when its missing.

But, yeah not sure why someone would do that, unless maybe if they were so poor cant buy food, but they are working there i assume, so thats not to likely.

Back to the baby bottle.

Huh?
Yes that would be the safest milk in the fridge id think. Not too many going to grab a baby bottle from the fridge.

I'd bet though that someone just used it for milk as couldnt find something else to use that day for transporting milk to work. As i know even not too long ago found an old sippy cup from the kids (no not one of mine :) ) in the cupboard when digging in the back of the cabinet. Yes my kitchen cabinets need cleaning and sorting, i just cant stand that long to do them, and the staff seems to just sorts push whatever to the back and go about with something else.

Perhaps it is someone using real breastmilk for their coffee at work? That would be something different.

I highly doubt it is anyone using a bottle at work though. But the fact that people even mentioned knowing about AB is a testament to people knowing more than used to be the norm, as back when i was young the fact that AB existed was sorta really niche and not common knowledge (good or bad).

Well this morning the bottle is no longer there🥺🍼 a little disappointed. I had this image of a tech chilling in his office taking a few hits off the bottle to unwind😋 but it was funny how many people mentioned it.

• Sad
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, longallsboy and Cottontail
HoneySnow said:
Well this morning the bottle is no longer there🥺🍼 a little disappointed. I had this image of a tech chilling in his office taking a few hits off the bottle to unwind😋 but it was funny how many people mentioned it.
Yes, something new in the office is the talk of the watter cooler...

They even still watercoolers anymore???

Reactions: tempestcd
Bigbabybret said:
94.1 KMPS-FM Seattle's Ichabod Caine used to call it "WattaCoolaFodda" (water cooler fodder). I miss those days.

As far as water-coolers: didn't COVID pretty much kill them?

Reactions: Bigbabybret
Bigbabybret said:

They even still watercoolers anymore???
No watercooler, it's the ice machine and coffee pot.😉

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Honestly not sure how I’d react to someone leaving a bottle in the fridge at the office.

We do have some moms around, so it would make sense lol.

Reactions: longallsboy
Back