Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Do you like pull up’s or diapers better

I mostly wear pull-ups at night along with plastic pants. I do like diapers for extended periods of time and for that extra protection.

goodnitedog said:
It depends on what mood I’m i.
Quite the pun there...

Reactions: Sidewinder and goodnitedog
The choice should be based on the level of need with Pull-up's targeting short wear with like limited releases and full diapers for longer wear targeting greater release volume.

Reactions: Rusher, KBoy, bdale and 2 others
Taped diapers. Tried sleeping in a pull up last night and it just wasn’t as comfy. Put on a diaper around 5am and passed tf out!

Reactions: Sidewinder, KBoy and jamiejamie
I much prefer diapers but I would like pull ups much better if there were good, childish looking adult pull ups. If pull ups fit adults and looked like Pull-Ups or Goodnights I’d been much more keen on them since they’d be easier to hide under clothes

TeddyBearGirl said:
I much prefer diapers but I would like pull ups much better if there were good, childish looking adult pull ups. If pull ups fit adults and looked like Pull-Ups or Goodnights I’d been much more keen on them since they’d be easier to hide under clothes
Adult pull-ups also need to be more absorbent, and with better leak protection...

I wear pull ups to sleep in every night but I’m not incontinence I just have urge issues when I first wake up in the morning. If I ever start wetting during the night I’ll probably have to switch to tab diapers.

I have also worn my pull ups around the house and out occasionally and as a male like the ability to pull them aside and use a toilet as well as use the pull up - it’s the best of both worlds.

Reactions: KBoy, artemisenterri and chamberpot
I use both and switch between them depending on the situation. Capacity is lower on pull ups but handy to pull down for no.2's. Taped diapers are more absorbant and comfy but yeah more annoying to take off for no.2's. Generally ill use diapers for full days at home, otherwise pullups for when out and about

Reactions: ewie and KBoy
Taped adult diapers preferably, but sometimes with added pads.

Reactions: KBoy and artemisenterri
MischiefManaged said:
I use both and switch between them depending on the situation. Capacity is lower on pull ups but handy to pull down for no.2's. Taped diapers are more absorbant and comfy but yeah more annoying to take off for no.2's. Generally ill use diapers for full days at home, otherwise pullups for when out and about
I agree with you regarding the #2 issue... But if you need to change a pull-up while "out and about", you have to take your shoes and pants off fully, which can be a concern when you can never be certain the cleanliness of the restroom's floor...

Well, if you follow me, you know I was diapered in the hospital. When I came home, I went to the drugstore and bought Pull-Ups thinking this was a temporary thing. (This Incontinence.) This worked for a minute then I tried adding a Booster Pad. That did not work. I fought buying diapers for quite a while! I broke down when I had to stay in a hotel and did not want to wet the bed in a hotel. By this time, I was going through Pull-Ups from wetting them and leaking our bed at home, etc. So, the answer to your question is Disposable Diapers and my Plastic Pants also at Night I need to add a Booster to not Wet the bed. The Wife knows and has known I am Incontinent for about 3 years of the 31/2 - 4 years I have been wearing.

Reactions: KBoy and Edgewater
i love to wear diapers. Plastic panties are the bomb.
My wife said "KBoy put on your pull ups"
i said that i want diapers
She said "Do you want to face the meanhatefullpotty"
i am wearing my pull ups like a good boy
But i am getting diapers tonight, and Desitin diaper cream
Diapers rule
Pull ups drool

• Haha
Reactions: Sidewinder and Edgewater
I started out in store brand pull-ups, which I do still wear off and on as my daily protection. But when it's baby time I switch to a diaper <3

Reactions: Edgewater and KBoy
artemisenterri said:
I agree with you regarding the #2 issue... But if you need to change a pull-up while "out and about", you have to take your shoes and pants off fully, which can be a concern when you can never be certain the cleanliness of the restroom's floor...
Yeah I agree, that is a pain. I usually keep one foot in a shoe and switch. Stupid but least I'm not touching the urine covered floor, especially as a man

Reactions: artemisenterri, Edgewater and KBoy
MischiefManaged said:
Yeah I agree, that is a pain. I usually keep one foot in a shoe and switch. Stupid but least I'm not touching the urine covered floor, especially as a man
The old "flamingo method"... Gotta have good balance for that...

• Haha
Reactions: ewie, MischiefManaged, Edgewater and 1 other person
for me cloth diapers and vinyl Pullon's

Reactions: Edgewater
BobbiSueEllen said:
I love diapers; I love being in, using diapers. In my world, nothing says "baby" like wearing a diaper! Big baby clothes, bottles, binkies, stuffies and toys are nice and help out with it all...but diapers are central to it all. 🤗🥰
I agree!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I only use diapers. There's nothing like the feeling it gives to you. It really puts you in the appropriate mindset. If you add in all the other stuff it just makes it that much better.

• Love
Diapers always!

• Love
KBoy said:
i love to wear diapers. Plastic panties are the bomb.
My wife said "KBoy put on your pull ups"
i said that i want diapers
She said "Do you want to face the meanhatefullpotty"
i am wearing my pull ups like a good boy
But i am getting diapers tonight, and Desitin diaper cream
Diapers rule
Pull ups drool
Hey hey... heyyy!!! I use pull ups, sir 😯

They aren't very showy, but they can be very convenient... as long as thou dostn't flood them 😂

Back