Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Drynites 13+

321sailor

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
For our australian friends, the Drynites range got updated with size 13+ (52kg+)

1714694365544.png

1714694650305.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: plushieboi, lillen, dutchdiplover and 12 others
I can’t tell if this means the size actually changed or not. Are they bigger, smaller or the same?

Are these bigger than Goodnites XL? The weight range for those is 95-140 pounds. These start at almost 115 pounds

Where have u found these

321sailor said:
For our australian friends, the Drynites range got updated with size 13+ (52kg+)

View attachment 135577

View attachment 135578
Interesting given they start at a higher weight rating than the Goodnites XL. Is this their equivalent or is it actually a product that will outsize the American counterpart?

• Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL and ChristianDiaperLover
Wow I love it!
You're always the best @321sailor!
Only downside on these great news with a new size for Drynites... I first thought they would be for the European market. Why don't we get an update here with new designs and sizes?

Reactions: dinodavid
They lost a single pant with the new size. So instead of 9 in a pack. They get 8. I think that’s silly how few you get but I would imagine that means it’s a larger size. Or it’s shrinkflation…. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, ChristianDiaperLover and Sparrow75
Bring these to Europe PLEEEEEAAASE

Reactions: lillen and Sparrow75

Also the boys design can be seen..

hope they come to europe soon!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fiammaverde and Sparrow75
xlanif said:

Also the boys design can be seen..

hope they come to europe soon!
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
I lost all hope for Europe...

Reactions: xlanif
Sparrow75 said:
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
I lost all hope for Europe...
yeah, we are stuck with the ugly black drynites for ages now:cautious:

Reactions: sambus, DiapImp and Sparrow75
None for sale yet, I wonder when and where they will be in stores

Reactions: Dry247 and DanElmontan
rconor34 said:
None for sale yet, I wonder when and where they will be in stores
If you or anyone else comes across some and are ok with shipping them to the US, I am interested in buying a few packs.

Reactions: goodnitesco96
Wow finally!
I imported some goodnites XL a while ago, so will post a comparison whenever they are available.

Reactions: DanElmontan
I like these designs. Never seen the Australian ones.
IMG_1310.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: plushieboi, lillen, secretwaddler and 4 others
  • Haha
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Lostdiapersboy, Riddy and 1 other person
As a lifelong professional, over educated and certified to the hilt auto/truck mechanic, I like the metric system. Very precise, easy to understand (not knocking the good old inch, just making a point LOL) but GOD DAMN! WTF is with KGs?! 2.2lbs. You know, I can see numbers in my head, do complex mathematical equations in my head (or used to be able to, haven't had any need in a long time, since my kids graduated HS most recently in '19) but CHRIST! KGs! NO! That simply is one hell of a fubar'd way of measuring weight!

Give me POUNDS, thank you LOL.

OK. Off of my soapbox.

CptKirk

• Haha
Reactions: boredofwheelchair
CptKirk said:
As a lifelong professional, over educated and certified to the hilt auto/truck mechanic, I like the metric system. Very precise, easy to understand (not knocking the good old inch, just making a point LOL) but GOD DAMN! WTF is with KGs?! 2.2lbs. You know, I can see numbers in my head, do complex mathematical equations in my head (or used to be able to, haven't had any need in a long time, since my kids graduated HS most recently in '19) but CHRIST! KGs! NO! That simply is one hell of a fubar'd way of measuring weight!

OK. Off of my soapbox.

CptKirk
You may know this already, but if it's any help, one kilogram is one liter of water (much like how a pound is not just sixteen ounces of weight, but also sixteen fluid ounces of water), and while we're on the subject of volume, another thing that often gets overlooked is that a millileter is the same thing as a cubic centimeter.

I've always loved centimeters. For some reason, I remember what a centimeter looks like far better than an inch, and it's just more useful to me, because it's a whole unit that I can easily remember, versus trying to estimate fractions of an inch, because it rarely seems like whole inches are what you end up dealing with when you're eyeballing something. Of course, don't ask me to estimate a meter. I'm a feet and yards guy. Playing online games with friends who give distance callouts in meters always trips me up. The difference between meters and yards isn't that big, thankfully, but it's just enough to cause some issues at longer distances. Mind you, estimating distance in games has always been weird for me. Without 3D vision to give a proper sense of depth, my estimates are wildly inaccurate, more often than not.

What really confuses me is the British weight measurement, stone. Stone seems to be used almost exclusively for measuring a person's weight, and with one stone being fourteen pounds, it just seems like an incredibly coarse measurement. It might help simplify clothing sizes a hair, though? Not sure. Possibly also helps stave off obsession over minute differences in weight (though I can also imagine people being fearful of hitting that mark where they go up to the next whole stone). I'd be curious to see if there's a correlation between how weight is measured, and the prevalence of body dysmorphia, disordered eating, and eating disorders.

Last edited:
Reactions: bunnyhopps, TigerDL, CptKirk and 1 other person
DelC said:
You may know this already, but if it's any help, one kilogram is one liter of water (much like how a pound is not just sixteen ounces of weight, but also sixteen fluid ounces of water), and while we're on the subject of volume, another thing that often gets overlooked is that a millileter is the same thing as a cubic centimeter.

I've always loved centimeters. For some reason, I remember what a centimeter looks like far better than an inch, and it's just more useful to me, because it's a whole unit that I can easily remember, versus trying to estimate fractions of an inch, because it rarely seems like whole inches are what you end up dealing with when you're eyeballing something. Of course, don't ask me to estimate a meter. I'm a feet and yards guy. Playing online games with friends who give distance callouts in meters always trips me up. The difference between meters and yards isn't that big, thankfully, but it's just enough to cause some issues at longer distances. Mind you, estimating distance in games has always been weird for me. Without 3D vision to give a proper sense of depth, my estimates are wildly inaccurate, more often than not.

What really confuses me is the British weight measurement, stone. Stone seems to be used almost exclusively for measuring a person's weight, and with one stone being fourteen pounds, it just seems like an incredibly coarse measurement. It might help simplify clothing sizes a hair, though? Not sure. Possibly also helps stave off obsession over minute differences in weight (though I can also imagine people being fearful of hitting that mark where they go up to the next whole stone). I'd be curious to see if there's a correlation between how weight is measured, and the prevalence of body dysmorphia, disordered eating, and eating disorders.
Working on American and Asian (primarily) Japanese vehicles, but the Koreans (after a REALLY piss poor start) have radically upped their game as well and I have to be able to work in both .0001 (ten thousandths of an inch) and millimeters. Easy enough and I never had any issues though I know I am in the minority on this front. Numbers always seemed to speak to me in a sense. I mean, I never had anything lower than an A- in the most advanced math courses I could get my hands on throughout HS/technical college and the A- was when I was fucking off and not paying attention. Literature though??? FUCK ME if I can tell you what the hidden meanings ever were, nor did they make an iota of sense to me when explained to me. I simply don't think like that. I have a very mechanical mind. Math & advanced science classes kept me interested and engaged. I slept through 75% of my literature classes with teachers giving up on trying to wake me up as then I'd be losing my mind, my legs would be bouncing up and down at 4500 miles/minute and I'd just be disruptive, without TRYING to be!

I never heard of the "stone" measurement of weight but that's more fucked than KG's! Hell, I weigh 16.375 stones. OK. Get me a fucking calculator!

CptKirk

Last edited:
Reactions: artemisenterri
CptKirk said:

OK. Off of my soapbox.

CptKirk
To be fair this is literally how majority of the world feel whenever Americans use imperial units. The amount of time I spend converting feet, inches and lbs to figure out someone's size compared to me is actually insane.

• Haha
Reactions: Pika123, artemisenterri, TigerDL and 2 others
Back