Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Goodbye Adisc

Mallowmarsh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello everyone,

Many don’t know me as I have been mostly quiet on here… I guess I came here because it’s hard to express myself to anyone about this lifestyle.

I’m leaving… I don’t ask for advice, just prayers during this time. I have/had a wonderful baby that still is my entire universe. Unfortunately, my actions caused him to go away from me and I have no one to blame but myself. I hope and pray that one day he can heal and may return to me…

I ask to everyone… if you have someone, cherish them, love them like they never been loved before… communicate to them. Never let your little or caregiver to bed upset. Make it appoint to always listen and help set those boundaries. If they are feeling down, walk with care to help them.

I have learned so much, but it might be too late. As I wait, pray and hope that one day my little will return. It’s the worse feeling in the world once… so please I ask all of you. Any petty little things going on, being stubborn not wanting to compromise… let it go. Put each other first. Understand and continue to learn your person because you will regret it one day.

The pain is so great… I will never have another little. It’s a bond that is so strong and as silly as it sounds, it’s like losing apart of you. So I ask all of you to hold your loved ones tightly. Look into their eyes with love and understanding. Never take them for granted and when they need to talk. Just make the time to talk good or bad. Always help each other heal.

I still hope and pray with all my heart to done one day return with my little… until then the pain is too great. It’s so special when you find someone to spend your life with. But forever takes work, time and compassion. Please everyone don’t forget that.

Thank you for listening to me….

Mummy will always love you Baby and I will never stop praying you’re safe. I choose to never stop loving you even if you go away….

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BBBen, Jorelaxed and 5 others
Oh no! I’m barely active on here too, but you are one of the few accounts I follow. If you have shared your side with him, then space and time are usually (unfortunately) the only options we can either embrace or fight :( Wherever things land, i wish you both the best and you’re 100% right about the importance of cherishing what you have in front of you while you have it. I too have been learning things in recent weeks, causing myself to question the value of being right when it comes at the expense of losing someone important to you. Breathe, learn, and don’t beat yourself up too much. Sending love.

Back