Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

I love plastic pants!!!

Angelapinks said:
I am so sad I cannot wear them anymore. I just found some unopened packets of the Toddler size Gerber baby pants in my storage containers.
I have to pre stretch and wriggle into them. They are very tight, butt I like that. It helps that I don’t have much of a butt.

Reactions: MegaLugia and Angelapinks
This morning when out walking the dog I was wearing three pairs of my pink baby rubbers under my shorts. All that lovely pink plastic caressing my nether regions, to put it mildly I was in seventh heaven.
Wearing just one pair of pink baby rubbers under my shorts, sat here in the pub as I type this,
I’ve got a feeling I am seriously addicted to my wearing rubbers, can’t help wearing them. Plastic pants, baby rubbers or rubber knickers, so heavenly

Reactions: MegaLugia, Seasonedcitizen, VanHelsing and 3 others
BillSpeed said:
This morning when out walking the dog I was wearing three pairs of my pink baby rubbers under my shorts. All that lovely pink plastic caressing my nether regions, to put it mildly I was in seventh heaven.
Wearing just one pair of pink baby rubbers under my shorts, sat here in the pub as I type this,
I’ve got a feeling I am seriously addicted to my wearing rubbers, can’t help wearing them. Plastic pants, baby rubbers or rubber knickers, so heavenly
One pair of plastic pants, PUL pants, rubber pants, Taffeta Pants are good enough for me, but nothing wrong with your preference.

Reactions: BillSpeed
Frungie said:
One pair of plastic pants, PUL pants, rubber pants, Taffeta Pants are good enough for me, but nothing wrong with your preference.
It’s okay, I generally wear just one pair of rubbers at a time. It’s just once in a while I get this urge to put a few pairs on at a time. All that lovely, lush plastic around me.

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, Angelapinks and vp39
I was wearing three pairs of my pink baby rubbers most of today as I went about my day. The feel of all that super, smooth, lovely plastic between my legs. It is truly awesome. I am thinking of wearing a few more pairs at a time, my blue baby rubbers and my clear baby rubbers. Can I get ten pairs of rubbers on at a time. I think I can, all that lovely plastic padding. I'm just so in love with wearing rubbers, I just can't leave them alone.

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, vp39 and Angelapinks
Curious ? - does wearing more than one pair at a time cause unnecessary wear and tear ?
Stretching and over stressing seams and thin vinyl plastic structure ---
Probably more to this than just a fetish - - -
But is it is rubber baby rubbers diapees in PINK or whatever color and material that turns one on for their own personal pleasure ?

Que sera sera !

Reactions: BillSpeed and Angelapinks
I don't tend to wear more than one plastic panty at a time, but otoh I very often sleep in a plastic romper over my plastic pants, which I suppose isn't all that different. If I did wear two pairs, most likely it'd be a full-cut over a bikini.

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, BillSpeed and Angelapinks
babylock1 said:
Curious ? - does wearing more than one pair at a time cause unnecessary wear and tear ?
Stretching and over stressing seams and thin vinyl plastic structure ---
Probably more to this than just a fetish - - -
But is it is rubber baby rubbers diapees in PINK or whatever color and material that turns one on for their own personal pleasure ?

Que sera sera !
Don’t know is my honest answer. Certainly pink rubbers is my favourite colour, by a long way. I sometimes have this urge to put more pairs of rubbers on at a time. I’m just hooked on wearing rubbers

Reactions: MegaLugia, Angelapinks and vp39
Back