Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

If you're getting your diaper changed, does caregiver's gender matter?

Does your CG's gender matter to you?

• Total voters
PadPhilosopher said:
Just vote incoherently like @Sealander did. 😆

That is why I allowed more than one to be selected. Multiple scenarios in the same person's life.
Sealander voted 'if sexual then prefered gender' and 'if not sexual then it doesn't matter'

If I did that I'd end up selecting most of them LOL.

Seriously though I'd have...
"If it's not sexual and I'm not being little, gender doesn't matter"
"If it's not sexual and I am being little, Gender doesn't matter but I'd prefer female sometimes and male at others" (depends on mood and circumstance/situation/play scene etc.)

"If it is sexual and I'm not being little, I'd prefer female but with the right person I'm open to males too"
"If it is sexual and I am being little, I'd prefer female in any role"

There is one other option I would put on there for being sexual and a little but it's something that could potentially upset many people so if you really want to know you'll have to PM me.

sbmccue said:
I've read through several threads on childcare and parenting boards wherein parents are discussing whether to allow male babysitters to change their kids. Of course, there are opinions on both sides. I felt certain that would be mirrored here!
I have actually experienced this, I've had a parent approach my boss at the time to specifically request that I do not change her child, nappy or clothing (seriously not even to help putting on a coat), at the time I was the only guy working at the place the rest of the staff were all women, I felt incredibly isolated, hurt and sterotyped when I was asked not to.

She came to me really sheepish and apologetic a couple days later and told me that's it's nothing to do with me personally she doesn't even let her husband change the child, apparently she had an abusive childhood and just doesn't feel comfortable letting any man change her child which is heart breaking but understandable and did help relieve how I was feeling at the time.

Reactions: Diprs2, LittleTyke and PadPhilosopher
Interesting responses. I have needed help a few times after surgery to change my diaper. I have always been able to do enough myself where I can bring the diaper up between my legs and maintain some modesty in the situation. I don't allow myself to go little in those settings. I've never had the opportunity of a "mommy" changing me and this I think would be an entirely different situation.
Given all I went through in childhood with surgeries, bullying, etc. I've dealt with major depression in the past and have voluntarily admitted myself at times. Once was after serious back surgery in 1999, when I became IC. I was struggling to care for myself all the way around. I asked for assistance with changing my diaper and an older CNA came in. When I tried to assist her she batted my hands away and proceeded to just do it all!! I had a lot of mixed emotions in that situation. Although I'd worn diapers pretty much all my life before this, and had IC issues in my teen years, this was the first time after being in the hospital and nurses assisting me with diaper changes. But this lady acted almost like I was a child needing assistance. It was wonderful but I was also fighting shame and confusion.

Reactions: Rezzu, Diprs2, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
It can be both sexual and not sexual for me. As long as I'm comfortable enough and trust the person enough then I'd be okay with them changing me. This doesn't have to be a super long process of where I know the person for years and over time our relationship reaches a point where it's okay. If I have just met someone, feel like I vibe with and enjoy my time with them and they ask or show an interest in wanting to change me, I'd probably let them. I'm also relatively open about it though.

Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher and LittleTyke
I don't really fit in those categories. While seeking out a male caregiver wouldn't be my first choice, I don't think that I would mind having my diaper changed by a man.

Recently, my former GF (now wife) mentioned that we might find a daddy for me. Then she proceeded telling what this daddy should do. I will not share this, as it belongs in a very different forum. But I certainly wasn't put off by it.

I am very submissive. When it comes to sexual stuff, my wife is my master. While I am not sexually attracted to men, I very much enjoy doing what my wife tells me to. If her wishes for me involve (safe) intimacy with a man, then that's what I'll do. I do have boundaries, but over the years my wife has helped me move them a lot.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, NabePup and PadPhilosopher
While I wouldn't be that open to getting changed by someone else I wouldn't say I'm that against it assuming its with someone I was in a close relationship with but at that point it would have to be someone of my sexual preference just because of the relationship aspect being needed to have that much trust in a person.

Reactions: Diprs2 and PadPhilosopher
Being male I would feel more comfortable with my nappy being changed by a female but this isn’t entirely sexual, I just wouldn’t be comfortable with another man touching me down there the same if in hospital etc but think this is different with women as they normally prefer another female

Gender dosen't matter so much as the person doing it does... I trust my partners a lot but I don't think I'm comfortable enough with being undressed around another person to let someone else near me, let alone touch me, LEAST of all change me.

Back