Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

Itching when in public

DreamerBenenedicte said:
Thanks for the reminder about the unscented. Tried them. But I also hated them. Bulkier, immediately feeling wet after the first dribbling. And the smell is less bad. But very strong pee smell anyway. I don't recommend then to anyone.
At least now you know what's best for you!

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater, DreamerBenenedicte and 1 other person
what sorts of creams or balms and alike have you tried.

I've been using this munchkin hypo3 spray lately and has worked good so far, nothing unnatural and i havent had any rashes since starting using it. been several weeks now, and going to continue it, the active stuff in it is very tiny, but seems to do the job, as i do usually get mild irratation myself, but since starting this havent had anything, also havent used anything like desitin or AD ointment since starting this spray as well.

I'll say the verdict is far from 100% but so far so good, and by this time i'd usually have some irratation, I also havent stopped shaving or anything else and kept things as close to th same as i can.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
I am obviously really lucky as I rarely suffer from this. I wear very absorbent adult nappies - Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit - and change every four hours as a rule as my nappy will be very wet by then. I clean up using baby wipes and also use either Johnson’s Baby Powder or the Baby Lotion before changing into a dry nappy. I find that keeps any fungal infections or itching at bay. I do occasionally get really bad nappy rash for no obvious reason and then I use sudocreme or bepathen cream to heal it.

Reactions: Wetshisbed, Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
Lots of sudocreme usually keeps the itch at bay but sometimes it comes out of nowhere.

Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
I had a terrible fungal infection down there myself! It was the worst it just itched and burned. It was miserable. I just applied antifungal cream which my doctor prescribed me. That's when I let her know that I wore diapers every night.

Last edited:
Hate fungal rashes. Only had a bad one once (ringworm). Now at the slightest hint of an itch, I make sure to use an anti–fungal cream or gel. At the pharmacy I always ask for some treatment for "athlete's foot" (not prepared to declare I have "jock itch" in front of the rest of the queue!), and have never had any queries. Strong miconazole nitrate does it for me, plus a hydrocortisone if I've got any sore skin. No rash means no itch. No itch means no scratching in public. Save yourself the embarrassment. Keep things clean and keep it clear — fight off the nappy rash!

Back