Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

My diaper reviews :)

PaddedCub

Toddler / Baby cub
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Just a lil thread for me to review nappies as I try them :)

Reactions: DLJosie and PricklyPear
What's going to be the first one you'll review?

Reactions: PaddedCub
Please note that my reviews are mostly so I can remember which diapers I like, you can disagree with me!

Better dry adult briefs

I’m not a fan of the shell plastic material, these diapers feel a lot like wearing a plastic garbage bag. I think I also may have ordered them too large, because there is so much extra plastic at the sides. When I was loosening up the core to get it more absorbant like I usually do with diapers, some the padding broke into little chunks which felt a bit uncomfortable to sit on before wetting. I guess I’ll have to be more gentle with it next time I wear. Credit where credit is due, I did not leak. I think I’ll be trying to use these all up and not buy them again.

My rating: 4 / 10

yep Betterdry/Crinklz you need to be a bit more gentle when fluffing them up (or don't bother and just leave them loose in a drawer to naturally expand and then use the channel method rather than fluffing.

Reactions: PaddedCub, DLPeakOut and Seasonedcitizen
Belarin said:
yep Betterdry/Crinklz you need to be a bit more gentle when fluffing them up (or don't bother and just leave them loose in a drawer to naturally expand and then use the channel method rather than fluffing.
Thanks for the tip!

Back