Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

My Kittens got out!

LittleRascal said:
Please help the reality is my 5 month old kitten has escaped out the back door this evening.

She's not microchipped as she was too small to have it done at the time I understand the odds of ever seeing her again are slim to none.

Please I'm not looking for sympathy and emotions that isn't going to increase my odds of finding her if anyone has had any experience with a lost cat/kitten please share here as I'm trying to increase my odds on what I can do to bring her home.
Most cats will come home but it’s not certain, is your kitten chipped?. Best to put posters up, put some up in social shops, post on your local Facebook group asking people to look out for your kitten.

my bengal cat went out one day and never came back but she always used to return. Another one of my cats got run over. I only have house cats now but they get out from time to time and mostly come home

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Rare and expensive cats are sometimes caught by someone interested. "Normal" cats not.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back