Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

My Kittens got out!

PadPhilosopher said:
AWWWWWWW! What an adorable baby! I'm so glad you found your little friend! ❤️
She's my constant companion. If she's not laying on me, she's usually on my bed near me.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Glad you found your kitty! I was beginning to wonder if something like this had happened. (Spoiler: Happy ending.)

We have two cats, and live in an area with lots of coyotes and bald eagles. Outdoor cats don't last. After ours got out the first time, we put spring-loaded hinges on all the doors and coached our kids on making sure the doors go "click" when they're closed. Thankfully, in the ten years since, there have been only a couple more escapes, and the furry prisoners have been swiftly apprehended.

Reactions: BBBen, LittleRascal, artemisenterri and 1 other person
cats are pest sometimes. Mine like to hide too. I glad you found your fur baby

Reactions: BBBen, LittleRascal and PadPhilosopher
Glad you found kitty. If you haven’t already, time to get it neutered and chipped at the same time. (The latter will be law in six weeks in the U.K. so there’s another reason not to put it off.)

• Sad
Reactions: LittleRascal and PadPhilosopher
I said before five black demons... I own only three of them - mom and two (now adult) kids. 4th is male cat, which lived here before us. And 5th is owned by my homemate. My Micropuma I found blind, about 6 - 10 days old only:

20220610_094753.jpg

Micropuma with her kitties - april last year:

20230314_002651.jpg
Family, like two months ago:
20240310_131313.jpg
Unowned male:
20240126_141527.jpg

• Love
Reactions: artemisenterri, BBBen and AndyPandy
Cat owne by my homemate:

20240202_160810.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, AndyPandy, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
I'm so glad you found your cat. It's heart breaking to lose them.

I just read a CNN story yesterday(?) about a couple that allegedly accidentally shipped their cat back to amazon in a box (the cat loved to play in boxes). An amazon employee discovered the cat in the return box and it was returned to the owners:

I'm a bit skeptical if this truly was an accident. Wouldn't you feel the extra weight of a cat in a box of returned shoes?

Cat returned to Amazon

• Wow
Reactions: artemisenterri, BBBen and PadPhilosopher
Glad your cat is back home. I'm sure it was a terrible worry.

Reactions: CrazySmoker, artemisenterri, BBBen and 1 other person
My brother's indoor cat disappeared during a home reno project in Feb a couple years ago. He was gone a couple months. He wandered back home, emaciated, having lost half his weight - and he wasn't overweight when he left. Now he's scared of outside doors - he'll peek out, but won't begin to go out. He knows how hard it is out there and how good he has it at home!

Glad yours had a much easier adventure!

Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy, artemisenterri, CrazySmoker and 2 others
BabyTheleste said:
Glad you found kitty. If you haven’t already, time to get it neutered and chipped at the same time. (The latter will be law in six weeks in the U.K. so there’s another reason not to put it off.)
She's getting chipped tomorrow but she's remaining fertile as I want to her to have some cute kittens 🫂

Reactions: artemisenterri, PadPhilosopher and BBBen
Bitty meow meows! 😻

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BBBen
LittleRascal said:
She's getting chipped tomorrow but she's remaining fertile as I want to her to have some cute kittens 🫂
Someone has to propagate the species. Might as well be your well loved kitty. 🐱

I don't know how @CrazySmoker photocopied my cats and shipped them to the other side of the world, but apparently the MicroPuma is a pretty well established cat breed. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: CrazySmoker and artemisenterri
PadPhilosopher said:

I don't know how @CrazySmoker photocopied my cats and shipped them to the other side of the world, but apparently the MicroPuma is a pretty well established cat breed. :LOL:
I hope my furbaby gets to have her own babies in the upcoming future.

• Love
PadPhilosopher said:

You're pretending that one of my demons got a journey from Europe to US and back in less than 12 hours ??? - I've to ask them how to do...

PS: Micropuma is a name of my oldest cat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
😺 🐱 😸 😽 😼 😻🙀

Last edited:
  • Love
I adopted my cat a couple years ago from my neighbour who died from cancer. She is indoor\Outdoor cat .At night we keep a curfew ,not allowed due to other predatory animals.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and CrazySmoker
Have the cat micro chipped.

• Wow
Tiger said "All's Well That Ends Well" 🐅🐅🐅

Attachments

• IMG_20240116_122829_917.jpg
    IMG_20240116_122829_917.jpg
    711.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: CrazySmoker and PadPhilosopher
Tiggy has been vaccinated yesterday, she took the injection like a champ and was completely unaffected 💯

On a side note this is her with Dexter 💙

Attachments

• 20240502_171335.jpg
    20240502_171335.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: Tigressmoon22, artemisenterri, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
LittleRascal said:
Tiggy has been vaccinated yesterday, she took the injection like a champ and was completely unaffected 💯

On a side note this is her with Dexter 💙
Awwww, sweet babies.

Reactions: LittleRascal
Back