Sent Feedback to Kimberley-Clark

JonahAteAWhale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
About Drynites. I decided to just be honest. I hope they listen and make bigger Drynites:

Hello,

By way of introduction: I have been a life-long user of Drynites, Huggies Pull-Ups, and other nappies by other brands. Which is to say, throughout my childhood, teenage years, and early to mid-twenties. Since my mid-twenties I have steadily gained weight and am now a 36" waist in jeans (probably 40" in non-stretch suit trousers) and whilst I can import Goodnites XL from the USA, even these are not quite big enough to be as comfortable as I remember Huggies nappies being, although I like that they are discrete for day-time wear. I would like to remain a customer and buy more nappies from you, so I propose (just an idea) Drynites adopts the new sizing scheme with S, M, L, XL, and ideally, XXL for those who are overweight like me (a significant proportion of the population.) I have been a fan of your products my whole life and would like to continue to be so as I grow older (and fatter, haha!) Thanks for reading!

Best wishes,
<my real name>

Reactions: oldskool and Joediaper
Back