What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

My tummy was aching a little bit so I made a big mess in my Crinklz Fairy Tales diaper I put on at bedtime last night. I am now in my usual NS Supreme, right on normal schedule, which of course I peed in not five minutes after putting it on...

A wet and messy LFB Blushing Baby which I'm locked into

Reactions: nappymanuk
Bambino Contraptor

Right now a fresh Rearz Lil Bella

I was wearing a Crinklz Fairytale tab style diaper but I changed into a Goodnite pull-up for the remainder of the day
💦🌞

A extremely used purple Trest.😬😬😬

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
That’s better - I think? 🤔 Anyway, have just changed out of a wet and messy Tena Active Maxi, showered and now lovely and clean, dry and ready for bed in an Active Ultima and plastic pants.🌛

I am ready for a relaxing evening then bed in a white NS MegaMax diaper and printed Big Tots cotton/lycra diaper pants. My wife is watching the news and I'll join her in a few minutes. In case you are wondering, I am dry...for now. Even if I wet some, I will not change and retire to bed slightly to even moderately wet. For me, a diaper that is not used to it's capacity is a waste of a diaper, not to mention the nice feeling of a bulky wet diaper. I am careful and generally accurate at knowing my leaking threshold. My wife definitely does not like a wet stain on our sheets.

Last edited:
Just a tena at the moment

PeekABU!

Still dry. For now…

I just got a delivery of Daydreamers and sample pack of Astro Babies. I was really looking forward to getting into one of them. I had a doctor's appointment and thought about it all day. Now everyone seems to want to call or come over. I am going to get in them at some point tonight lol! I have never tried either and they look very nice and comfortable. I've had a peaceful two days of being in diapers now this. Any reviews on any of them?

Tenawearer said:
We all love this thread. New title. I am wearing a Tena Active Fit Ultima.
Northshore black amongst the best for night time use into the morning next. Surprising this time i had a minor leak which never happens with northshore. One tab seems loose and the plastic pants kept it in place but not fully secure.
Irs really bulky this am..but thats not unusual for a Northshore that can hold volume and capacity.

Im about to get some more Walmart diapers 🫢

Night time diaper, mostly because Im having some beers, so Tena slip maxi it is!

Depends Pullups!

Just beginning to change into my overnight NorthShore MegaMax with NS Trifecta Diaper Cover!

As always, I am wearing the cheap Walmart ASSURANCE L/XL plain white adult diapers.

I’m in my typical night diaper, a black NorthShore MegaMax with (a new addition to my wardrobe) Protec Briefs on top.

ABU PEEKIMG_20240508_023810.jpg

Reactions: SjoerdLuier
Blue Trest for the night

Back