A diaper bondage

-- FICTION: The diaper shop (a case for diapers) --

"Okay, I go first," the girl announced with renewed energy, as she was finding herself on a path back to get control of her own situation.

"1. People can tell, because it shows."
"2. They are thick, so I constantly feel I have a diaper on."
"3. Difficult to use the bathroom."
"4. Hmm.. four.. Yes; One more thing to manage and take care of, which complicates my daily routine."
"5. Five.. I'm sure there are many, many more issues with diapers, I just need some time to figure out.."

"So there you have it, five major problems with diapers. Now, can I take it off?"

"Not so fast, you need to hear my pros now," her mother calmly interrupted.

"Actually, all your cons are wrong, they all show more of an advantage for diapers, rather. We will get back to that. Anyway, here are the pros:"

"1. Keeps your pants dry if you have an accident."
"2. Very convenient for situations where access to bathroom is limited; travel, movies, school tests, gaming, multi-pitch mountain climbing, freeride skiing, partying, shopping, computer coding."
"3. Removes all stress when doing presentations for large audiences, because no worries about wetting your pants."
"4. Saves time for a more efficient daily routine, because no need to waste time going to bathroom."
"5. Much easier to change a diaper than having to change and wash clothes."
"6. Reduced stress for busy girls by removing one important problem that could potentially be disastrous."
"7. All benefits achieved by just wearing a slightly different underwear, a diaper, instead of regular useless pants. There are no real cons."

The girl seemed a bit worried. If all pros count, she would lose seven to five. That is, provided all her points were valid. This certainly did not go well for her.

-- FICTION: The diaper shop (lost case for no-diapers) --

"Now, let's analyze your points. One by one, we will go through them, to see if they are valid."

Her mom then proceeded to do exactly that, while the girl lost al hope of getting out of the diapers.

"Number one. Yes, some may notice, but it really does not show that much, not like you believe, and most would not care. What would show, though, is a huge wet patch between your legs, if you wet your pants. So diapers actually will help you. And if someone notice your diaper, they will rather assume you are a responsible big girl wearing a diaper to solve a problem."

"Two. They need to be thick enough to absorb and work properly. And feeling your diaper is sort of the point, you should be aware and constantly reminded you are wearing a diaper, so you remember to use the toilet. By the way, they feel nice, don't they? Are there any discomfort, anything that annoys you?"

The girl now clearly started to view the diapers in a more positive way, replying "They actually feel quite comfy. But they are thick.."

"Three. You don't need to use the bathroom, you are wearing a diaper."

"Four. Diapers will rather make it much easier to you, less to worry about and less work because you don't need to go to the bathroom."

"And there were no more cons, saying there could be more if only you could think of something, just does not count."

"That leaves us with seven pros and no cons. 7 to 0. So I guess that means diapers for you from now on."

Reactions: Blekyss
This diaper-shop incident could be part of a story. It would have to be rewritten, move it a bit in time up to current date, develop characters.

-- FICTION: The diaper shop (time to leave) --

The girl was standing, again inspecting her diaper. She seemed to now have accepted her fate, looking for confirmation that this was actually a good thing.

"It doesn't really show that much, does it? It's only the front that is a bit thicker than normal, right?"

Well, it was a good thing she could not see her back side, I thought.

We were now about to leave the diaper shop, I had got my new plastic pants and new diapers, and was even wearing my new plastic covers and Maxi diaper. Then it occurred to me, that my own back likely looked the same as on the girl.

Evolution of diapers and current Total Collapse of Everything Nice

Is this how it would have happened, if I had chosen to wear that diaper back when it was laid out for me to wear to school. A diaper shop where older girls tried on their new diapers may be slightly over the top, like, say, perhaps more than 10% fantasy..

The thicker Krabat Maxi is for real. Plastic pants certainly would be an option. As well as thicker, larger cloth diapers. Impossible to know how the real version of the story would be. Quite possible I would not get to wear diapers for any prolonged period, regardless of wetting.

But if they were supposed to be used for intended purpose, they would quickly become a bit larger and thicker than those first presented, because they would need to be, to be able to absorb sufficiently. Diapers back then were nothing like contemporary disposables with super-absorbents, that simply did not exist.

So the diaper would be reasonably thick, it would show, and it certainly would make me very conscious about the fact I was wearing a diaper.

In my country, those diaper covers and rectangular disposables lived on for quite a long time, before eventually being replaced by all-in-one tape-on disposables. Then there were pull-up diapers, I remember the ads, "I'm a big kid now!"

What if this had happened at a later time, when Drynites were around, ready to be picked up from the shelves in any store. Obviously, I would get those, and there would likely be a lot more pressure to put those on, "It's just like underwear, no one can tell."

Disposables got better and better, and larger sizes came by. Like the Pampers Extra Large. Much thicker, wider, longer than any "size 7" (or size 8) diaper of today.

Then cloth-like outer layer came, the first step in a very bad direction. Since then, diapers have evolved backwards into ever smaller and thinner. A pack of typical current largest size 7 looks to be maybe 3-4 times smaller than a similar pack back around diaper-quality-peak.

Same evolution for adult diapers. Cloth-like outer cover that "breathes" is a total failure. Obvious. A diaper needs to be sealed, or else it simply can not work for its intended purpose. Tried some Tena, because they are much cheaper to buy locally, but they are bad. The cloth-like construction even makes it sag, impossible to keep on tight, because the whole thing stretches very easily due to only a very thin plastic layer inside and the paper-like outer that is too weak to hold it together. And moisture goes straight through, of course.

Current evolution of diapers is just another example of things that right now, in our world, in our time, goes bad. It is a phenomenon we can call Total Collapse of Everything Nice.

Last edited:
Back