Any uk people

Scottishboy said:
ahoy hoy from Glasgow. Well I’ve just joined and it’s cool to know there are people from all over 😁. Cheers for starting this thread 🙏
Hey. I've just joined and found this place too, didn't know there was anything like this but I'm Scottish too and also near Glasgow, it's nice to know there's people near by

Reactions: michaelmc, Scottishboy and Diaperon
Bristol here :)

Hello all I think I have posted that I am from the Sussex area before on here but I have something I wanted to link this time for anyone interested.

Just to spread the word I am going to be linking this post to a thread I made for a meetup in Brighton I plan to try and do 3 times a year. So anyone from the south of the UK that thinks Brighton is not that far away by all means think about coming or atleast adding to the thread for ideas of what to do.
The meetup has been outlined in the thread but a simple sum up would be a vanilla and discreet meetup in a mainstream city of the south where people can come and meet/ talk to other people in the community and have a fun/ enjoyable day out. (It is not a full on AB/DL event just a vanilla meetup with like minded people)

https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...ound-the-south-of-the-uk.171837/#post-2227299

Hi there from oxfordshire uk

Reactions: Safari
Safari said:
Hi Oxford, home of the dreaming spires here 👍
Hi just saw your post form oxford I live just outside oxford glad to know I am not alone.

Uk here

Reactions: Diaper44 and paul484819
Hi all, what is the largest size actual nappy/pull up available in the uk (that isn’t drynites)

I mean pampers etc. is it a Huggies pull up? And if so what size, or a pampers size 8 easy up pant?

Asking for a friend (genuinely!) who is a lot slimmer and shorter. I reckon they could get into the largest actual nappy. More choice of designs

yes leicester

Reactions: Diaper44
Exeter

I really need irl friends In Somerset Bristol or Devon. Im near Taunton

DLinEx said:
Hi all, what is the largest size actual nappy/pull up available in the uk (that isn’t drynites)

I mean pampers etc. is it a Huggies pull up? And if so what size, or a pampers size 8 easy up pant?

Asking for a friend (genuinely!) who is a lot slimmer and shorter. I reckon they could get into the largest actual nappy. More choice of designs
theres some new tesco ones that are good! and super cheap. they'll fit about a 32" waist and have a good size pad.

hi I'm 40 year old guy from London UK and I got disability it just mean I can't talk in right way and words come out all wrong and to let u all know I can't wear here I still live with family and share bedroom with someone and it not easy to have no friend to hangout with but I would love friend to have with but I very shy and worry peoples will take piss out of me and think way I talk is funny and I scare about be in ABDL community online because few members try to out me online to my family and scare me out of community and websites and I'm into antiques,cooking,walking,the zoo,horror movies,80's and old older music,museums,art galleries and make art,take pics,spiritual,haunted and abandoned places,national trust,english heritage and to let u all know I'm asexual

Awesomo said:
Coventry, anyone from Cov should hit me up :)
I grew up in Cov , Potters Green .

A little place called Pensarn, not far from Rhyl

ScottiBoiDL said:
Hey. I've just joined and found this place too, didn't know there was anything like this but I'm Scottish too and also near Glasgow, it's nice to know there's people near by
Im also near glasgow xxx

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Yep. London / Essex - Boroughs of Havering mostly but also Thurrock.

Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx
SissyABSamantha said:
Yep. London / Essex - Boroughs of Havering mostly but also Thurrock.
Same here

Yes. Boston UK here. Happy to chat with locals if there are any.

Hi all,

Doing a west UK road trip in Oct Birmingham, Manchester, Lancaster for work

Mid -week. If anyone fancies a catch up I’d love to chat.

Dan

Back