Are there any good movies that show cases incontinence

Angelapinks said:
There was one film I saw quite a few years ago that was called Brimstone & Treacle and featured Sting in the lead as a punk who worms his way into a household after stealing a mans wallet and faking it's return so he can get in the house. He was lurking outside and saw they had a daughter who was bed ridden and needed constant care. It was a British film but I can't remember when it was made.
it was released in 1982 starring sting as well as acouple of well know british actors and runs for 1hr and 27 mins, no idea if it is still available and it's more of a psychological thriller than about dealing with being IC.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
PCBaby said:
it was released in 1982 starring sting as well as acouple of well know british actors and runs for 1hr and 27 mins, no idea if it is still available and it's more of a psychological thriller than about dealing with being IC.
it was also banned for 11 years in the belief it would offend Christians now it would offend the disabled community.

Reactions: Diprs2 and bobbilly
The last wolverine movie has professor x wearing diapers

Reactions: Diaperman95 and Diprs2
Diaperman95 said:
Looking to see if anyone has made a movie or tv series that show cases incontinence and how it is to live life in a diaper. I mean their needs to be a teenage movie made this way to where the prom queen is incontinent to bring some awareness to our world. Maybe some are out there bit I have never seen anyone like that on any of the ER type shows they have out right now.
Are there any movies you know that show cases incontinence or diaper dependency in adults? I not into AB play but I would be interested in a movie that show cases it a little just to better understand my freinds I have on here. I mean i love all you guy regardless of why you like diapers or what type of sexual preference you prefer. I wont mind seeing what makes some of you tick.
The film "Instinct" has several scenes showing an obviously incontinent prisoner

Angelapinks said:
There is also an old episode of CSI Las Vegas where the adult baby dove out of the window in just a diaper and it explores the whole Adult Baby scene in Vegas.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season #5 Episode "KING BABY".
CBS got fined $500,000.00 for first airing that episode for indecency by the US FCC.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Diaperman95, Diprs2, artemisenterri and 1 other person
caitianx said:
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season #5 Episode "KING BABY".
CBS got fined $500,000.00 for first airing that episode for indecency by the US FCC.
I remember it when it first aired. I was kinda mortified cuz that was my kink and everyone around me doesn’t know that.

Reactions: Diprs2, artemisenterri and Diaperman95
I do recall an episode of House where ic was not actually shown, but was clearly referenced.
Not sure what one - been a while so a little foggy - but recall the patient telling Dr. House something like -
I am laying here in a diaper, how much worst can it get!?

jamiejamie said:
I remember it when it first aired. I was kinda mortified cuz that was my kink and everyone around me doesn’t know that.
My dad told me about the episode before I seen it. I had no Idea at that point that stores existed in Vegas and other places that sold adult baby furniture and supplies. He was very judgmental in telling me about it. He knows I have bad bladder issues but we never talk about it. I think as he was making fun of the dude for his nanny killing him with LSD in his enema he realized that I use diapers and dialed back a little. But he was just blown away by the ABDL concept. that was his first insight into this world. But it did kinda paint it as some dark thing.

Reactions: Diprs2 and artemisenterri
Diaperman95 said:
My dad told me about the episode before I seen it. I had no Idea at that point that stores existed in Vegas and other places that sold adult baby furniture and supplies. He was very judgmental in telling me about it. He knows I have bad bladder issues but we never talk about it. I think as he was making fun of the dude for his nanny killing him with LSD in his enema he realized that I use diapers and dialed back a little. But he was just blown away by the ABDL concept. that was his first insight into this world. But it did kinda paint it as some dark thing.
Well, honestly besides the obvious, I have a bit of an issue with that episode over not being realistic.
Yes the they did the whole AB thing, BUT actually even more so, the reaction to LSD. See, not a huge amount of times, but I have used it myself, more than a handful of times (last was about 35 years ago) and NEVER came close to a reaction like that! - Granted that was a fairly small amount, and I was expecting it because I did intentionally take it myself, but it just seems pretty far off of what I know from experience - and sure a large dose like that is going to be way more intense, but even with that in mind - just seems VERY unrealistic to me...
(However, one of the times I did that, forget how or why, but did end up talking to a cop while tripping, and hard to keep a straight face because he turned in to a cartoon pig! :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Diprs2
nwm said:
Well, honestly besides the obvious, I have a bit of an issue with that episode over not being realistic.
Yes the they did the whole AB thing, BUT actually even more so, the reaction to LSD. See, not a huge amount of times, but I have used it myself, more than a handful of times (last was about 35 years ago) and NEVER came close to a reaction like that! - Granted that was a fairly small amount, and I was expecting it because I did intentionally take it myself, but it just seems pretty far off of what I know from experience - and sure a large dose like that is going to be way more intense, but even with that in mind - just seems VERY unrealistic to me...
(However, one of the times I did that, forget how or why, but did end up talking to a cop while tripping, and hard to keep a straight face because he turned in to a cartoon pig! :ROFLMAO:)
I don't know I have never messed with the stuff. But I know licking the back of a stamp or a drop on a sugar cube is one of the ways of taking it. A enema bottle is a pretty good amount of liquid and murder was kind of the point it could of had enough to kill someone many times over for sure. But all I know about the stuff is what I have learned on TV or some friends that lived through the 60s. I would hate to go out in just a diaper for the world to see.

Rachelthelight said:
I remember when I was little In Spy Kids the girl had a bed wetting problem. Juni even called her diaper girl. Or something like that. I remember getting self conscious when I watched that with my friends
It was the boy in Spy Kids who it was referenced by his own parents was a bed-wetter, boys usually train late or bedwet ...it was a good move the Arthur Aardvark bedwetting story was about a girl.
-
BW
p.s there are different cuts of films for different countries, so maybe this is a version of Spy Kids I haven't seen ...this is the orignal right?
pp.s Wow! Thank you YouTube.

Last edited:
Diaperman95 said:
A enema bottle is a pretty good amount of liquid and murder was kind of the point it could of had enough to kill someone many times over for sure.
Oh, no issue there, I meant the reaction before that happened. - HOWEVER still wouln't say for sure, but may just be extremely intense for a very long time. Don't forget (if you knew to start with) the way it was realized what that stuff can do in the first place was a lab accident. A scientist was running some experiment with it involving heating it up, a glass tube broke, and he ended up inhaling a massive amount of vaper, and took a long time (like DAYS for it to ware off, but he was fine afterward. (obviously since he was able to tell about it)
Diaperman95 said:
But all I know about the stuff is what I have learned on TV or some friends that lived through the 60s.
Well, there have only been a handful of things shown on TV that really seems to accurately depict what really happens that I have seen.
Diaperman95 said:
I would hate to go out in just a diaper for the world to see.
Can't argue there - if you want to count it, I guess you could say I did once, but that was at a week long outdoor party, not specifically ABDL, but they were welcome, but even then, not until after I saw all kinds of odd dress, some not wearing any cloths at all, and the topper was a few others in just a diaper and no one hassling them so... But that was a whole different thing.

nwm said:
Oh, no issue there, I meant the reaction before that happened. - HOWEVER still wouln't say for sure, but may just be extremely intense for a very long time. Don't forget (if you knew to start with) the way it was realized what that stuff can do in the first place was a lab accident. A scientist was running some experiment with it involving heating it up, a glass tube broke, and he ended up inhaling a massive amount of vaper, and took a long time (like DAYS for it to ware off, but he was fine afterward. (obviously since he was able to tell about it)

Well, there have only been a handful of things shown on TV that really seems to accurately depict what really happens that I have seen.

Can't argue there - if you want to count it, I guess you could say I did once, but that was at a week long outdoor party, not specifically ABDL, but they were welcome, but even then, not until after I saw all kinds of odd dress, some not wearing any cloths at all, and the topper was a few others in just a diaper and no one hassling them so... But that was a whole different thing.
I just know not all trips are good from what I have seen on the subject. They did okay I would say about making it believable in the since that the drug did not kill him but the sudden stop out the window or balcony he leaped from. I think its safe to say a drug like that could really disconnect a person from reality. I mean that's the exact reason the CIA and other top government groups around the world have did so much research on it and experiments as well.

I cant say I have never tripped on acid or shrooms or any of that stuff. I just use a little MJ and have a few pain pills each month. The closest I ever came to anything was once I had a nasty infection that got around the lining in my heart. It came from a sinus infection I think and settled in the bloodstream and ended up infecting the sac around the heart. Pericarditis is what the technical term was. but when you have mass infection in your blood every joint in your body hurts like hell. I mean every little joint in your baby toe hurts as bad as all the vertebrae up my back you feel them all. I went to the ER drove my self with 104 fever. Wow (not smart I know my 9 yr old in the back seat too but she helped me watch for traffic). My wife was already the hospital with a gasro problem and was admitted the day before. Anyway that's just how life goes some times. In fact the bad part was it was thanksgiving day and she got sick the night before and ended up in the hospital . So I canceled the family dinner and messed up everyone's thanks giving. Pissed off a lot of family that don't understand amd can't se past a freaking Turkey. But a friend asked me and my daughter to come over to his place the next town over and I got sick eating turkey at his house. By the time I got home 10 min later ended up in the ER with a high fever that fast just like that. It was like a light switch got turned off I got sick instantly. In the ER besides fluids and antibiotics the give me stadol I had never had it before. I told them it made me feel kind funny and gave me some anxiety. Like i seen some colors flash and stuff when I shut my eyes. But they kept me in the IC for a few days it was that bad of a illness. Then a few hours later now up in the ICU I asked for some more pain meds. The nurse brought it and you know not only did they not change it they doubled the dose. She said "I am a little hesitant to give you this they said you had a adverse reaction down stars". She said to be honest What they gave you in the ER is was the highest dose they normally write for but he doubled it so this is with out a doubt the most Stadol I have ever gave anyone person in a single dose. Of course I am in real legitimate 9.5 out of 10 pain also. So I took it and she went some what slow and at first it was all good and helping with the pain then I goy tunnel vision and had all these white floating lights coming and going out of focus. But I didn't speak out until she was almost done. My heart was racing I had 2 or 4 people in there watching me and the monitors one was holding my hand telling me to breath. I was like give me something to break this shit down in my system. But she was like you are just going to have to ride it out. It only lasted that bad about 15 min or so but I did not Like it at all. And they did change my pain meds after that to Demerol back in the old days when they was aloud to give the good stuff. I think it was some the med and me don't mix but the dosage was the main thing I think that caused it but I have refused it twice at the ER since then. So even though I didn't have a desire to hurt myself I really disliked the way it made me feel and maybe I would of freaked out more had I not been on a heart monitor and had 3 nurses setting with me.

But if memory serves me she spiked his enema too. He was not a drug user so his body would of not had any prior experience with it. But it really has been a long time I seen it so I might not be remembering it right either. Sorry for the long reply the MJ got the best of me tonight. LOL You have good one

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2 and nwm
Diaperman95 said:
But if memory serves me she spiked his enema too. He was not a drug user so his body would of not had any prior experience with it. But it really has been a long time I seen it so I might not be remembering it right either. Sorry for the long reply the MJ got the best of me tonight. LOL You have good one
Been quite a while here to - but do remember out loud saying I know that's a bit off (and recall my being right there at the time, got an odd look to say the least! - she did know all about it, just didn't like hearing it. MJ no issue though, that she actually asked me to get for her when she was being treated for breast cancer.)
But you are right, not all trips are good - I have had some absolutely horrible ones myself. And yes I sure can see a bit of a freak out if you have no clue what is going on, excessively high dose, plus not being used to anything - just recall even so thinking it was a bit over-played, and thinking most would have thought they were going insane or something like that, and been looking for some sort of help, that was the main thing.

As for your deal - that sounds terrible, sorry that happened - but glad you did make it through it.
And btw - no problem on the length, it did take a bit to read it, but held my interest, wasn't quite sure on the reaction, but was interesting. Just hate hearing stuff like that, specally when it happens in a medical setting, not someone just screwing around on there own without having the education, or bothering to even read up before messing around (I did mess around a bit when I was younger, but not blindly - info is out there.)

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperman95
I was lucky to stop wetting at 13yrs and when it returned in late 50's didn't have to face the stigma.I have a little self imposed as my younger wife is continent.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Diprs2
The movie Awakenings has a scene at the very end.

DanielW said:
I can't find any record of that - nor any fines for CSI are you sure? I only see the PTC asking for fines to be imposed - none actually were. In response to the request for fines the FCC and CBS both had no comment.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

shit now I going to have to watch it. Oh well nothing else on. I hope you can watch it

Diaperman95 said:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

shit now I going to have to watch it. Oh well nothing else on. I hope you can watch it
Sorry very low quality and things blocked out. But shows it exist.

Back