childhood diaper stories

I was daytime potty trained when I was 2 and nighttime potty trained right before I turned 3. Out of nowhere I started wetting myself every day and night and that's when my mom and dad decided to put me back in diapers after the doctor recommended it. My bladder was underdeveloped and small for my body. I remember walking into the spare bedroom which was behind mom's beauty shop. My sister Annie Mae said we've decided that you need to wear diapers day and night again till you quit wetting yourself. I started crying but knew that I didn't have a choice. I laid on the floor and she took off my wet clothes. She put me in a diaper and I was embarrassed about it. The diaper made me feel like a baby. The only thing I liked about wearing pampers was the baby powder. It was very crinkly and I didn't like that. After about a month I started liking wearing diapers since I had to. I continued wearing pampers day and night till age 7.

Attachments

• OIP (21).jpeg
    OIP (21).jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Love
Reactions: Bmoney31690, xxPampersBoyxx and MegaLugia
When i was around 6 or 7 I went through my parents closet and found a pack of swimming diapers. I was curious about how they felt so gradually I put one on, they were way too tight for me lol. And for some reason I had the urge to mess in them, so I did. Imminently after a wave of shame and anxiety came over me. I then tried to think of the best ways to dispose of a used diaper. Luckily my parents were in the front yard at the time, I managed to sneak to the backyard to dispose of it. I opened the trash can and did my best to bury the soiled diaper underneath the other trash. :3

Last edited:
Reactions: James1234, MegaLugia, DiaperGirly and 1 other person
Jodie said:
When i was around 6 or 7 I went through my parents closet and found a pack of swimming diapers. I was curious about how they felt so gradually I put one on, they were way too tight for me lol. And for some reason I had the urge to mess in them, so I did. Imminently after a wave of shame and anxiety came over me. I then tried to think of the best ways to dispose of a used diaper. Luckily my parents were in the front yard at the time, I managed to sneak to the backyard to dispose of it. I opened the trash can and did my best to bury the soiled diaper underneath the other trash. :3
Wow! That's an amazing story! Super gutsy, and risky. Did you ever get caught?

Reactions: MegaLugia
Albertapampers said:
One of my memories was at my parents friends house. They had a daughter that I was playing with while they played cards. She was about 6 and was playing with a baby doll and it had big diapers on. I asked her were they came from and she said she wore them to bed (1990). I asked where there was more and she said in her drawer and in the bathroom. Her mom came in and told me to leave cause she was going to diaper the girl. When her mom was leaving she said if you have a wet bum come see me. I asked my friend why she should have a wet bum if she peed. I didn’t understand the female downwards angle they had. So I was later washing my hands in the bathroom and seen there was a wet diaper in the garbage. I opened it up and seen it was wet towards the back and middle. I grabbed a new diaper and tried to sit in a way to flow to the back and did. Loved the feeling and thought of peeing like a girl. Then I heard we had to go so I didn’t even hesitate I pulled my pants over the pink diaper and wore it home. Went to bed with the girls diaper on that was wet. Threw it out and my mom asked why there was a girls diaper in the garbage and I said it was borrowed (I had blue ones).
I suppose that this happened during the evening, but why would she be diapered with a comment like "if you have a wet bum come and see me"? I assume that it was after she was diapered, do you remember hearing any reason for why she was diapered? Did she have an accident? Did she need a diaper change?

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaLugia
Not going to go super-detailed....I did that in another older thread.

When I was 4 cabbage patch kids were a big deal. Everyone had one and most of them came with their own play diapers. Somehow the one on my doll got ripped, so my aunt hauls out this big bag of Huggies from a closet and gives them to me to use. I took them home with me.

I was at church during the week helping my mom decorate her vacation bible school room. I essentially had free reign to the entire building. I eventually found my way to the nursery and found a bag of Luvs. Since I was alone and mom was the only other person in the building, I stripped and taped one on. This was back right before size 6 came out. Thank god that there were no cameras around.

I never had to wear one on a trip because my dad always like to stop and get water/snacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Someoneonline and MegaLugia
DiaperGirly said:
When I was thirteen I came down with a bad case of the flu. The first day I was sick I was just tired and stayed in bed most of the day. I normally wore goodnites at night so I just wore them during the day as well. The next day I felt significantly worse and my stomach really started to hurt. It was good that I stayed in goodnites because I had several #2 accidents. The goodnites did an okay job but this wasn’t what they’re meant for so cleanup wasn’t fun.

My mom was worried about me so she said she’d take me to the doctor the next day. At some point during the day she had also gone to the store to get me some “real” diapers. That evening she suggested I wear one after I was washing myself off for probably the fifth or sixth time that day. She laid a towel out on the bathroom floor after I got out of the bath and had me lay down on it so she could get the diaper taped on me. She told me to tell her when I needed a change so that I didn’t stay in it too long. She ended up changing me before I went to bed.

In the morning I woke up, having wet during the night, and got changed again before we went to the doctor. Once at the doctor it was a normal doctor’s appointment but when the doctor had me take off my sweatshirt so he could use the stethoscope to check on my breathing I realized how much the diaper stuck up above my sweatpants. I got asked a few questions about my ”underwear” but that was it.

I ended up wearing for the next couple of days but after that I was feeling better, so there was no need.
Not a fun situation, I remember a sore bum due to diarrhea, and soiled diapers can also lead to UTI's...
Hope you don't mind me asking, but do you remember what kind of questions he ask?
While in diapers, did you manage to use the toilet for no.1 or was that too a lost battle?

DiaperGirly said:
I have a good number of stories from over the years, since I wore at night until I was sixteen. I'll have to come back and add more stories later but here's one for now:

When I was 15 I went with my family to Europe. Before the trip, my mom was worried that my regular goodnites might leak on the flight there (our flight left in the evening and arrived in the morning) and that a pull-up style diaper might be difficult to change. So, she talked to me about wearing a tape-on style diaper for the flight over and we picked out the NorthShore supreme. I wore them a couple of times before we left for the trip to make sure they worked alright and I didn't have any trouble.

Once we were through security at the airport the plan was for me to use the bathroom and diaper up shortly before the flight took off. So I went to the bathroom and then realized I didn't know how to diaper myself while standing up. It sounds super silly now but in the moment I was panicking really bad. I ended up texting my mom and she had to come into the stall with me to help me tape it on. This was probably the most embarrassing moment of my childhood/teenage years.

Not wanting to have to deal with changing my diaper on the plane I ended up wearing and using that diaper for the entire flight. Needless to say, when we got off the plane I was super wet and felt like I was waddling a little bit.
Your story is very similar to my big sisters. After the flight, Did you want or got opted for a diaper change? Or did you just want to clean up and put on some ordinary underwear or maybe a pair of goodnites?

DiaperGirly said:
I have a good number of stories from over the years, since I wore at night until I was sixteen. I'll have to come back and add more stories later but here's one for now:

When I was 15 I went with my family to Europe. Before the trip, my mom was worried that my regular goodnites might leak on the flight there (our flight left in the evening and arrived in the morning) and that a pull-up style diaper might be difficult to change. So, she talked to me about wearing a tape-on style diaper for the flight over and we picked out the NorthShore supreme. I wore them a couple of times before we left for the trip to make sure they worked alright and I didn't have any trouble.

Once we were through security at the airport the plan was for me to use the bathroom and diaper up shortly before the flight took off. So I went to the bathroom and then realized I didn't know how to diaper myself while standing up. It sounds super silly now but in the moment I was panicking really bad. I ended up texting my mom and she had to come into the stall with me to help me tape it on. This was probably the most embarrassing moment of my childhood/teenage years.

Not wanting to have to deal with changing my diaper on the plane I ended up wearing and using that diaper for the entire flight. Needless to say, when we got off the plane I was super wet and felt like I was waddling a little bit.
How would a pull up style diaper be difficult to change when you usually wore goodnights? And you say you wore the Northshore a few days before to make shre they were alright, were you not changing yourself those days?

DiaperGirly said:

Did she change you standing up or on the floor? must have been really tricky in a stall.

As others have done, I’ve got loads of stories from wearing a fair bit growing up. I would go to a child minders a few days a week over a period each year when my mum would have a work project on. The first time I went there, on the first day the parent had to fill out a registration form with contact details etc on, standard stuff. There was a box to tick if your child still wore nappies (I was 4 or 5 at this stage), my mum ticked it as I did, which of course I didn’t realise was happening as I was young. What I do remember is the lady saying something like ‘oh does this mean you still wear a nappy when you go to bed’ thinking that I was just still not dry at night and most likely something they didn’t have to worry about as I was only there in the day. Mum replied with ‘no, he’s still in nappies all the time‘ and that she had brought some in case they didn’t have my size.

There were two rooms of kids at the child minders, one room of older and one room of younger so the activities and routine could be different. Althought I was in the older group by age, I had to be in the room with the toddlers and younger kids as that’s where they‘d check and change nappies, whereas in the older kids room it wouldn’t be on their list to check if I needed a change. So the upshot being that I spent a few days a week for a few months in what was essentially a nursery.

Reactions: hersen, tobid03, bobbilly and 1 other person
As you all know, I have many memories of diapers as a toddler. Outside of dirty diapers, my other favorite memories are of my brother carrying me as he waded in the swimming pool outside my grandma's apartment when I was close to 14 or 15 months old, lying on the couch with Mom rubbing my back gently with her fingertips, or having fun riding my rocking horse in nothing but my diaper.

During the summer when I was 6 or 7, I used to have to go to daycare and my mom had told them that I was having accidents in the day time and was also a bedwetter. She would put my pull-ups in my backpack. The daycare workers would come get me before nap time and take me to the baby room and change me and then take me back to the other room. After nap time I was taken to be checked again.

Reactions: DiaperGirly
I have quite a few stories as i wore diapers till i was 17 for bedwetting , one of them were when i was about 15 and had to go to the supermarket to get my diapers . It was after school so i wore my school uniform to the supermarket and students from my school do go to the supermarket to get drinks and stuff so me being there and having to take the packs of adult diapers and put it into the cart and go to the cashier while my younger step brother who is 2 years younger constantly teasing me saying the diapers are for me . No doubt there were others who overheard what he said and it was embarrassing as heck because everyone who heard it knows my school because of my school uniform and my school is kinda well known as well .

DiaperGirly said:
When I was thirteen I came down with a bad case of the flu. The first day I was sick I was just tired and stayed in bed most of the day. I normally wore goodnites at night so I just wore them during the day as well. The next day I felt significantly worse and my stomach really started to hurt. It was good that I stayed in goodnites because I had several #2 accidents. The goodnites did an okay job but this wasn’t what they’re meant for so cleanup wasn’t fun.

My mom was worried about me so she said she’d take me to the doctor the next day. At some point during the day she had also gone to the store to get me some “real” diapers. That evening she suggested I wear one after I was washing myself off for probably the fifth or sixth time that day. She laid a towel out on the bathroom floor after I got out of the bath and had me lay down on it so she could get the diaper taped on me. She told me to tell her when I needed a change so that I didn’t stay in it too long. She ended up changing me before I went to bed.

In the morning I woke up, having wet during the night, and got changed again before we went to the doctor. Once at the doctor it was a normal doctor’s appointment but when the doctor had me take off my sweatshirt so he could use the stethoscope to check on my breathing I realized how much the diaper stuck up above my sweatpants. I got asked a few questions about my ”underwear” but that was it.

I ended up wearing for the next couple of days but after that I was feeling better, so there was no need.
Stank you for sharing, but I have a question that I hope you'll answer;
After your mom had diapered you, were you supposed to also wet the diaper if you needed to go, or you maybe already did that while wearing a GoodNites? I just want to hear your thoughts on being diapered and changed for soiling and wetting at that age. But it sounds like a lovely experience...
Did you have any other experience in real diapers in your teens?
Thank you for your time and hopefully you'll have time to answer.

Reactions: Someoneonline
Palle said:
Stank you for sharing, but I have a question that I hope you'll answer;
After your mom had diapered you, were you supposed to also wet the diaper if you needed to go, or you maybe already did that while wearing a GoodNites? I just want to hear your thoughts on being diapered and changed for soiling and wetting at that age. But it sounds like a lovely experience...
Did you have any other experience in real diapers in your teens?
Thank you for your time and hopefully you'll have time to answer.
I didn’t have much energy since I was sick so I just stayed in bed and wet the diaper when I needed to go. I think I did the same with the goodnites as well before that. I was too sick to be embarrassed and it was honestly pretty comforting to have my mom be taking care of me like this. I feel bad that she had to though, I don’t think any parent wants to be changing diapers when their kids are that old.

Reactions: Lilschoolfox and hanbanan
DiaperGirly said:
I didn’t have much energy since I was sick so I just stayed in bed and wet the diaper when I needed to go. I think I did the same with the goodnites as well before that. I was too sick to be embarrassed and it was honestly pretty comforting to have my mom be taking care of me like this. I feel bad that she had to though, I don’t think any parent wants to be changing diapers when their kids are that old.
Thanks for the answer, As a parent I would do what it takes to be a parent, my mother diapered my as log as I needed them, until 10-11, but she also helped my sister wen she was at least 16-17 or so, that must have been less fu for bot of them I guess, but you do what you have to, when you need to as a parent. Ny children never wore pull-ups, didn't work for them since they leaked. But If I had , and if they would have gotten diarrhea, they would had been switched to tabbed diapers really quick. I still have memories of almost puking while showering and cleaning up my poor daughter in the bathtub after her being sick soiling herself...

As a bw growing up i have a bunch of stories as well... but this was a funny/weird one... In grade 1 I went to my friend Scott's house after school... we were playing in his basement and building a massive fort and to do that we needed as many blankets as we could find. As we were looking in every closet and cupboard we came across a pack of diapers. He was the one that found them and was giggly surprised and said we should try them on... (he didn't know i wore them for bw...cause i would have probably just closed the cupboard wherever we found them...lol).... i had asked him whose they were and he just said his mom is a nurse and has them...i didn't ask questions. next thing i knew we were both wearing the diapers and back to building the fort. His mom at some point came to check on us and was like 'What are you boys doing and where did you find those'... with this massive fort he was like 'we're playing house'..she wasn't bothered at all and left us to it... when it was time for dinner she was like 'are you boys going to stay in your diapers' and Scott just said. 'Yup we are'.. deciding for both of us... so my sweat pants went on over top of them and to the dinner table we went. Scott's older brother made fun of us calling us the babies... but Scott it didn't bother thim..i guess cause we were goofing around..... Scott's mom at some point i guess had called my mom and whatever they said, i guess my mom had just told her to leave me in it and it was fine. My mom came to get me after dinner and i went home in the diaper. I had gone to Scott's house many other times after but that never happened again. His brother still teased us about it... calling us the 2 babies... but it was more how kids play 'baby' kind of thing than how my brother teased me.

Reactions: storiesforthesoul, Lilschoolfox, PullupAndy and 2 others
Nahh not really. There were a couple that still to this day still don’t seem real

RothwellBC said:
As a bw growing up i have a bunch of stories as well... but this was a funny/weird one... In grade 1 I went to my friend Scott's house after school... we were playing in his basement and building a massive fort and to do that we needed as many blankets as we could find. As we were looking in every closet and cupboard we came across a pack of diapers. He was the one that found them and was giggly surprised and said we should try them on... (he didn't know i wore them for bw...cause i would have probably just closed the cupboard wherever we found them...lol).... i had asked him whose they were and he just said his mom is a nurse and has them...i didn't ask questions. next thing i knew we were both wearing the diapers and back to building the fort. His mom at some point came to check on us and was like 'What are you boys doing and where did you find those'... with this massive fort he was like 'we're playing house'..she wasn't bothered at all and left us to it... when it was time for dinner she was like 'are you boys going to stay in your diapers' and Scott just said. 'Yup we are'.. deciding for both of us... so my sweat pants went on over top of them and to the dinner table we went. Scott's older brother made fun of us calling us the babies... but Scott it didn't bother thim..i guess cause we were goofing around..... Scott's mom at some point i guess had called my mom and whatever they said, i guess my mom had just told her to leave me in it and it was fine. My mom came to get me after dinner and i went home in the diaper. I had gone to Scott's house many other times after but that never happened again. His brother still teased us about it... calling us the 2 babies... but it was more how kids play 'baby' kind of thing than how my brother teased me.
did u use them

Lilschoolfox said:
did u use them
while i was at his house i don't think so... when i got home my mom checked it to make sure it was right for me for bed and then just left me in it for night time - i'm sure it was wet when i woke up the next day. I always wondered if they were really his..

Back