Do you like pull up’s or diapers better

I mostly wear pull-ups at night along with plastic pants. I do like diapers for extended periods of time and for that extra protection.

goodnitedog said:
It depends on what mood I’m i.
Quite the pun there...

Reactions: goodnitedog
The choice should be based on the level of need with Pull-up's targeting short wear with like limited releases and full diapers for longer wear targeting greater release volume.

Reactions: bdale, goodnitedog and artemisenterri
Taped diapers. Tried sleeping in a pull up last night and it just wasn’t as comfy. Put on a diaper around 5am and passed tf out!

Reactions: jamiejamie
I much prefer diapers but I would like pull ups much better if there were good, childish looking adult pull ups. If pull ups fit adults and looked like Pull-Ups or Goodnights I’d been much more keen on them since they’d be easier to hide under clothes

TeddyBearGirl said:
I much prefer diapers but I would like pull ups much better if there were good, childish looking adult pull ups. If pull ups fit adults and looked like Pull-Ups or Goodnights I’d been much more keen on them since they’d be easier to hide under clothes
Adult pull-ups also need to be more absorbent, and with better leak protection...

Back