Do you like pull up’s or diapers better

Pull-ups. I can wear them to work, out to the mall, no concern with noises or peeking out the top of pants.

They hold nothing for volume and leak easily, but they allow me to wet just enough and be damp while very discreet.

As a smaller build guy, no full size offers me the freedom or comfort while also being discreet. Plus they look cute!

Reactions: Josephine
Definitely Diapers, just never had an attraction to PullUps, though I have had to use them at times when it was the only available/easy to get thing.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I can’t really say. Having just gotten back into wearing, I have only experienced pull-ups so far. Have been using Walmarts brand of pull-ups. Not real happy with them. Have had several leaks. Almost finished with this package then will try a “quality” brand and maybe some actual diapers at the same time

I noticed that more people tends to prefer diapers over pull-ups. I think that's because no one had managed to make good quality adult pull-ups (preferably in a similar style as Huggies Pull-Ups) even though they still managed to make tons of good quality adult diapers, both with and without prints. I would like ABDL diaper companies such as ABU and Tykables to start making ABDL pull-ups that are similar in style to Huggies Pull-Ups, with colored sides, cute prints, higher absorbency and cloth backing.

Last edited:
Diapers. I'm 24/7. Even if pullups would work as well for as long, which they don't, having to undress completely from the waist down to change is a non-starter. Diapers aren't obvious unless you're being obvious, or wearing one that's meant to be obvious.

I like both. Pull ups have their place for my needs. Today i been in pull ups. Im having a stay at home day. Wearing just shorts and my pull up. So changing is easy.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Nothing beats a proper nappy 😊

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BigAl2 and BobbiSueEllen
Goodnites will always be nostalgic for me, and they're easier to wear out in public, but they don't hold nearly as much as a diaper so I often opt for a diaper over a pull-up. Maybe if pull-ups held more and there was more of a variety of them then I'd get them more.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chamberpot, denimchicken and 3 others
Diapers for me, although I do wear pull ups while at work, the bar or amongst extended family and friends where changing privacy would be difficult to impossible. Pull ups just help ease the stress of not being diapered not to mention pick up the slack in my weakened bladder control caused by moderate diaper use over the years.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BobbiSueEllen
Diapers for me. Better capacity and security, easier to change and just prefer the style and tapes and smooth plastic feel. I never had pull-ups when was small so never been into them. I try them now and then, but would be more tempted if they did goodnites in adult sizes

• Love
Seabear said:
Diapers for me. Better capacity and security, easier to change and just prefer the style and tapes and smooth plastic feel. I never had pull-ups when was small so never been into them. I try them now and then, but would be more tempted if they did goodnites in adult sizes
An adult-sized GoodNites pull-up is unlikely. I think it's more likely that the ABDL diaper companies are going to create their own ABDL pull-ups, which I would prefer to have them be more similar in style to Huggies Pull-Ups.

Reactions: Seabear and denimchicken
bigtoddler96 said:
An adult-sized GoodNites pull-up is unlikely. I think it's more likely that the ABDL diaper companies are going to create their own ABDL pull-ups, which I would prefer to have them be more similar in style to Huggies Pull-Ups.
Casey Strom said it's physically impossible to make a good adult pull up.

I think I would really enjoy pull ups if they were as functional for adults as they are for little kids, It would be cool if they would glow in the dark like the pull ups that got me interested in diapers again had. I would also enjoy it if they had cool designs like Pokemon, or toy story etc. However, since there are no adult size pull ups with glow in the dark designs, or cool looking characters on them, and the pull ups we have can barely absorb anything. I embraced diapers partly because that's the best we have.

I read other posts saying that we will never have truly functional pull ups like the kids have. It kinda makes sense. The moment they get heavy they would just fall off. Maybe there could be some built in adjustment tabs that could be used if you wanted a tighter fit? Kinda like the cuffs on this jacket. That would solve the multiple body type issue.
1712707575780.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
I really like diapers because they provide more protection and make me feel more "baby" than a pull-up. Pull-ups, however, are more accessible for me. I could always buy adult pull-ups at the store, but I will need to buy adult diapers online, and they are much more expensive.

Reactions: gobphus and BobbiSueEllen
If i I could wear diapers all the time I would but that’s not always feasible when I’m at work or out of the house. I do enjoying buying and wearing abdl type diapers, but I’m not always able to enjoy them if I’m out of the house.

My favorite pull ups I’ve used are the northshore brand ones there thick like a diaper but are more descret and comfortable and they hold a lot too so no worries about leaking like other brand
Diapers are good at night probably my favorite brand to wear during the day have to be tranquility there not to bad they hold a good amount if you don’t wet so much and there plastic style diapers

c334 said:
It realy depends for me I like to wear a diaper for longer periods and they hold more.
I prefer tape-on diapers, pull-ups never quite fit right, either they are too loose and leak or too tight and rip...

I prefer tape diapers :) pull-ups dont fit quite the some way

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and artemisenterri
Real diapers are all I wear. They hold more, they fit better, changing is far easier when out and about without the need to remove pants or shoes.

To be fair, goodnites worked great for my bedwetting up until I didn't have em anymore, but adult pull-ups just aren't practical if you plan to actually use them throughout the day or night. I've worn northshore gosupremes in the past after receiving some in a sample. They were okay, but I wouldn't trust them unless I planned to mostly pee in the potty anyway.

The way I see it, when you put on a real diaper, that implies that you don't plan on using the potty at all, so they are designed to handle wettings like a champ. Pull-ups on the other hand, are for wearers who plan on using the potty, but they wear one just in case they don't make it. And once 1 accident happens, it's pretty much time for a change. I know from experience that pull-ups do not hold up well to sagging. Diapers do...I mean of course you can overdo it, but it takes a lot more wettings to get there!

Diapered raccoon cub forever!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: artemisenterri and BobbiSueEllen
It's fun to be in pull-ups at first and then have an accident and be back in real diapers. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: Onesieman, Chimera, artemisenterri and 1 other person
Back