Have you ever had an accident whilst wearing?

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When I was a young boy, mum all ways used to say 'put clean underwear on in case you have an accident when you're out'. and walking around town and the market to day, whilst wearing and wetting a sdk, I suddenly thought 'what about if I'm involved in a accident or taken to hospital for some reason. how would I explain the soggy wet nappy i'm wearing?' any one else ever thought of that?. or maybe had expierence of it?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and 87dervaTheExplora
Word play on accidents & diapers 🤪

I've never been taken to the hospital in diapers but would simply explain I am IC
which they could also see on my records
but then they likely put in a cath 😬

I've been in fender benders in diapers but doesn't affect anything

if you arnt IC the ER has seen it all nothing new. Could cause embarrassment for sure, but anymore than people who show up with a tv remote up their butt?

• Haha
Reactions: Sealander, TigerDL, JunkyardDog1 and 1 other person
I've thought of that before too, but thankfully never been involved in any accident, like what @SparkyDog said, they will have seen it before!

Reactions: littledub1955
I have thought about what my family would think if I'd die while wearing but I don't really care because when I am dead I don't feel or know anything. I have never really thought about ending up in a hospital while diapered because of an accident. Ig I wouldn't really care about what the nurse would think and I'm sure if id ask them to they wouldn't tell my family.

Reactions: FrancisDL and littledub1955
SparkyDog said:
Word play on accidents & diapers 🤪

I've never been taken to the hospital in diapers but would simply explain I am IC
which they could also see on my records
but then they likely put in a cath 😬

I've been in fender benders in diapers but doesn't affect anything

if you arnt IC the ER has seen it all nothing new. Could cause embarrassment for sure, but anymore than people who show up with a tv remote up their butt?
I've been in an auto accident before but I didn't go to the hospital. I did soak my diaper that was dry at the time though. When I had a heart attack I was wearing my diaper and plastic pants when the ambulance came and got me so everyone who was caring for me knew I wore diapers.

Reactions: fredy552 and SparkyDog
Na-ah, not my case, I hope I don't have to experience that 😁

Okay the title was a bit misleading, but it doesn't seem to bother anyone too much :coffee:

It's not like every time I drive, I'm padded, but every time I am padded, I drive somewhere. IE: work, grocery store, though I tend to stay home on my padded days off more , sometimes the time calls for a drive down the road. If I ever get into an accident and have to be hospitalized, I'd make it a priority to seriously ditch the diaper. If I have to drive straight there, if I could make it there myself, I'd take it off and throw it away because I don't need that on my record. Yes I know doctors don't care and I'm my own man and all, but I'll probably be wearing a thick Rearz diaper with Pampers inside it as stuffers! You think the doctors have seen it all up until that point? I think not, but they'll be thinking it when and if they see that sight.

Out to dinner with coworkers when I had a terrible bout with vertigo along with other issues. Ambulance was called and I was taken out on a stretcher. My shirt was completely removed and pants unbuttoned while I was out. I believe my coworkers definitely got a glimpse of my pull up.

At the hospital the nurses most likely saw it as well but never mentioned anything. After about 6 hours in an er room I was asked if I could walk to the restroom before being released. The only comment the nurse said was that it was fine if I didn’t actually use the toilet.

Side story while I was there I overheard another patient yelling that he needed to go pee. Eventually a nurse walks by and says you have a pull up just use it. I thought that was a little strange but funny at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: artemisenterri
So far, no. I've certainly thought about it when I'm out and about in diapers though. I'm sure I'd get over the minor embarrassment of having the doctors and nurses remove my onesie and printed diaper, but I'd rather nobody else saw that!

LOL, no worries about that here! Diapers (even the cute / childish ones!) just my regular underwear - I won't die of embarrassment, it'll be the untreated/able injuries that need addressed ASAP! Fortunately (Knock-on-wood) never experienced life threatening trip to hospital...

Hah, I've actually thought about this before. Like, in my head "what if I got hit by a car and was rendered unconscious and badly injured?" I'd certainly be embarrassed initially. I'd be *mortified* if my parents/family saw anything or were told by medical staff, "oh, we noticed he was wearing a nappy. Does he have a history of incontinence?" 😱

In my head it'd be even worse if I was wearing a printed nappy. Then again, perhaps it'd be somewhat liberating? Being 'outed' like that, through no fault of my own and no malicious third party 'outing' me, I guess in a sense being exposed by *fate*. Huh. Didn't mean to get this deep 🤓😅
I have absolutely no idea how I'd react to everyone knowing that I wear and use diapers as a little/DL.

I do know that A&E medical staff have likely 'seen it all', and paramedics too I'd imagine. What remains of the rational part of my 🧠😅 tells me not to worry, hopefully they'd be too pre-occupied with trying to save my life rather than wondering why I'm wearing a cute diaper and onesie! Hopefully.... 🤷‍♂️😅

Reactions: Diaperman95
Yep two times both bad wrecks that put me in the hospital. The first time I had a tire blowout on the front tire of a 18 wheeler hauling med waste. There was nothing much left of the truck or trailer. The truck was 7 months old and the trailer was 3 months old. I broke a 2 foot round tree off at the ground. I bounced off the concrete guard rail. I bounced off of it and then into a metal rail that I went right through and down a revien full of trees. I had the cruise set at 79mph. No seat belt I bounce off the dash. The trailer brake lever I broke off with my knee. I was very lucky to be alive. People said they do not know how I walked away. I said well to be fair it was more of a limp. I had huge cut across my back a dislocated shoulder and almost missing a right ear. It was hanging on by about a inch of meat.
I promise they did not give a damn about if I was wearing a diaper. They cut everything off of me anyway.

The second time I was in a company 1 ton duramax and hit a not so big chuck hole in the road and the lower a arm broke out right around the ball joint. I hit the ditch so hard, but the air bag did not deploy despite hitting a large culvert head on at 70 mph. I hit the steering wheel so hard it knocked my heart out of rhythm. It was so hard I had a full 75 gal diesel tank in the bed not bolted down. I bounced up hit the rear rivers side A pillar caved it in, then flew over the cab and landed in the middle of the hood. I had Chains and binders in the bed that went over the top and land in the hood also. The truck was a traffic control truck it had a $3200 light bar on top of it and it did not have a scratch all that stuff flew over it. I should of seuid GM. The a pillar was faulty it had a crack in it 3/4 of the way through it before the wreck. We know this because the crack was rusted for a long time. It had 27000 miles on it.
Then I got hurt so bad because the air bad never opened. Anyway once again they did not care and they stripped me down. I was very confused and remember very little outside the wheel jerking out of my hand. I was on the phone. The next thing I remember was being pulled out and put in the ambulance. Then I went back out and remember waking up in the ER with all the monitors and a IV and a catheter. This asshole Hwy patrolman was just in their drilling me for answers. I guess he thought I fell a sleep and I told him I could prove it because I was on the phone with one of my employees. Then the asshole wrote me a ticket for talking on the phone and being distracted. But When I took the statement from the insurance that ruled me not at fault due to mechanical failures they dropped the ticket. I spent a night at the heart hospital and then was released. Once I was good and a wake they offered to pull the catheter and get me a diaper. I was in so much pain I told them just leave it until the next morning that I did not want to mess with changing diapers.

So yes twice and they was very cool. I have also been to the ER hundreds of times for gastroparesis, kidney stones or UTI and sepsis. I had on a pink mega max once and got a shot in my ass. he did not care about my diapers then.. I actually forgot it was pink and that I also carried my pistol in inside my waste-band, IU apologized to him and he for having that on me. He said owe we have people all the time at all ages come in with bladder issues. I thought about it a minute and I said that's cool to know I am not alone, but I was talking about the gun. He looked at me and said I did not even see a gun. I said I know it is against the rules I forgot and he replied Don'tr worry about it this is oklahoma everyone has a bun, I have one in my bag. He goes I feel safer when people are armed. He said its not like they come iin to the ER to rob us.

So I promise no one cares and their is nothing they have not Sean in the ER. I had a friend that worked in the ER for a while and he told me a few stories of things getting stuck in peoples butt and far far worse. They are professionals and they are just there to help you feel better not to judge you!

• Wow
Reactions: artemisenterri and otterboy01
ben0510 said:
When I was a young boy, mum all ways used to say 'put clean underwear on in case you have an accident when you're out'. and walking around town and the market to day, whilst wearing and wetting a sdk, I suddenly thought 'what about if I'm involved in a accident or taken to hospital for some reason. how would I explain the soggy wet nappy i'm wearing?' any one else ever thought of that?. or maybe had expierence of it?
I don't think they will care in sure they've seen it a lot with incontinent sufferers and elderly

I've worn diapers at hospitals a few times, but not due to accidents.

The closest I've come to an accident while diapered was when I had a flat tyre late in the evening, in the middle of nowhere (obviously while it was raining 🙄), and I was wearing a diaper and a childish jumpsuit.
As luck would have it, I had a boiler suit in the back of my car, that I put on over the jumpsuit.

I have while sleeping once or twice, and once while out in public and it leaked. My goodnites was full, it was scary. I got home and got changed right away

I was in a car accident , had goodnite trufits on and a pacifier in my pocket. They found the pacifier halfway to the hospital and got asked sternly about it but that was because if there was a baby left at the scene there was MAJOR paperwork and they were afraid they made a mistake. Nothing was said about the goodnites but they did look like cotton panties were just a thick pad in them.

Yesterday. On my way to change I peed one more time and it ran down my leg. In public.

Reactions: Seabear
yes. I wear goodnites as my daily underwear. One day I was having issues so I decided to put a luvs diaper inside my goodnites. I was at work needed to potty. I was down stacking my dairy truck. I really needed to go. So I was finish down stacking and on my was to the potty. When I reach to where the potty location is at I did not make it and starting to wet my luvs diaper. I almost started to cry.

I work on an german ambulance and well - noone judges you for wearing diapers when you're in an ambulance or in the hospital. Maybe they'll ask you about it to find out if it's an issue related to why you're there but when you just tell them that you wear them for a known incontinence noone will ask further questions. For me personally if I'm ever in that situation I'll just say, that I have some mild incontinence when I'm on my period so I just feel more safe with a diaper on when out and about but I don't rely on them.

I’m Ic , I’ve been to hospital numerous times in diapers but never for an accident . I have however was at a walk in clinic cause I was very sick with a bad respiratory infection . Any how I didn’t realize how sick I was as I just kept working cause I’m not one for doctors . Apparently while waiting to be seen at this clinic I passed out . I woke up to a nurse checking or changing my diaper 3 days later . They had put a catheter in and the diaper was for other cause they didn’t know my history at time . Ended up staying in hospital another 24 hrs more . On liquid IV . First and only time that has happened . I’ve carried my self most times I’ve been to drs or hospital . But that was the only time a nurse has had to check or change me any other time I’ve taken care of my self or my wife has helped . Well unless you talking when I was a child that’s different …. But as an adult it’s mostly been me .

Back