Headspace for those with out caregivers.

lust4apples

He/him please.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
This question is for littles who don't have anyone to help them get into headspace. While my spouse is understanding of this world for me and is able to engage in some ways, he is not my caregiver and doesn't really have the ability to put me into the headspace or even to help me get there right now. But I'm really having trouble getting into the headspace on my own.

I have no issues putting myself in diapers when I want to but I desire to be little and I can't really vocalize to my spouse what that looks like for me because being in the headspace when alone just seems like a struggle for me. I just can't seem to find the right things to flip that switch.

what are some of the things you've done when alone or without a caregiver to flip into little mode? What has worked for you and what do you find doesn't? I will say I'm not interested in hypno but anything else is fair game for me to try.

Reactions: Prillprillprill and littlestmay
Some people do daddy or mommy voice recordings on youtube which I know lots of people use, for me personally I just try and sit with the feeling and do whatever I feel like doing in that moment, just without being in big headspace, I feel like I may regress without choosing to so it is probably different from person to person. Just find the things that comfort little you then you can feel content when you don't have a caregiver :)

• Love
Reactions: lust4apples and Prillprillprill
My little age is around 3-5, so I tend to act very silly and goofy. My voice gets higher and I love to use my paci or snuggle a soft blanket or stuffie. Sometimes I will watch cartoons or stand in the middle of the room and stim. I try to express all my excess energy or emotion and not mask it.
I have found that when my little is far from the surface, but I am really craving or need some little time, the more 'senses' I involve or stimulate the easier it seems to bring him to the surface. Sometimes, it's also bc I feel like I have adult tasks that need to be done, so I feel guilty for having little time, but little time is a form of self-care. Sometimes I will do little tasks that a child could do while I'm little, like trash or cleaning litter boxes, and it actually makes them fun too.

• Love
Reactions: Prillprillprill and lust4apples
I'm struggling to have time to be little at the moment, but one thing that was helpful recently was eating some fairy bread.

Also changing into little clothes is such a big one

And listening to nursery rhymes.

And nappies of course....

.... Hum what was the question again?

• Love
Reactions: lust4apples and littlestmay
Prillprillprill said:
I'm struggling to have time to be little at the moment, but one thing that was helpful recently was eating some fairy bread.

Also changing into little clothes is such a big one

And listening to nursery rhymes.

And nappies of course....

.... Hum what was the question again?
I love this answer, very accurate :love:🤗

• Love
It's definitely harder to get into littlespace without a caregiver, at least for me, but I find that dressing the part along with having some accessories like my stuffed bear etc. really help. Also, more rarely I've used ASMR, which has a really calming effect on me.

Finally, paradoxically, I've found that just not trying too hard to be in littlespace helps me get there. I've found that at least for me its more of a spectrum than "yes/no am I littlespace?". For example, sometimes it just feels good to watch an adult movie in a diaper and let my mind do what it wants.

• Love
I think it depends on what activities you like. For me one thing that always makes me feel regressed is getting in the bath with toys. Another thing that always does it for me is listening to story videos (videos of adults reading stories). I also love sleep and regress to a young age so simply being in bed cuddled with my favorite blanket and paci makes me feel little

• Love
Reactions: lust4apples and BBBen
Thank you everyone. This is all super helpful.

Back