How long do you sit in a wet diaper

i need diapers, if i'm wet i change unless i decide to rub one off first

Reactions: Sidewinder and Rezzu
1. I keep a wet diaper on as long as until it either leaks or there is the risk one more wetting will make it leak. My favorite feeling in the world is s swollen, heavy, saggy diaper on my junk and between my legs.

2. I prefer my diaper soaking wet, obviously.

3. Simple Ultras hold a lot, and Northshore Megamax hold the most I have ever witnessed, so, I use those, especially Megamax, and would recommend Megamax to have your diaper hold like 8 hours worth of peeing as long as you don't over drink.

Reactions: Sidewinder, littledub1955, HomeAlone and 2 others
katierichards7777 said:
I'm positive that this has probably been a topic a lot, but I couldn't find it. I have a couple questions for the community, as it relates to only wetting your diaper:

1) how long do you keep a wet diaper on you? I've wet my diaper and thought about going to sleep before changing and dealing with it in the morning, but I'm not sure that's okay (I'm relatively new to our community)

2) do you like your diaper better wet or dry?

3) are most adult diapers made to handle full flow? Because right now I get scared of it going everywhere so I go slowly.

Hope none of these are too invasive to ask. Love this community and all its support!
When at home I usually wear them until they are about to leak. I am pretty lazy when it comes to changing. Being wet doesn't bother me at all.

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder, littledub1955 and chamberpot
I wear a wet diaper as long as is possible before it leaks. I am pretty good at knowing the capacity of each different diaper I have, but nothing is perfect and I have occasionally leaked. The leaks I get are press-out leaks from sitting and involve the crescent wet stain at the back just below the leg bands of the diaper. But, to more specifically answer your question about how long I wear a wet diaper it ranges from 4 to as long as 12 hours depending on the amount and frequency of wetting and depending on the particular diaper I am wearing. Changing a damp diaper for me is a waste of a diaper. I agree and am similar to Swollover88 posted above.

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder, babybobby and littledub1955
It’s not unusual for me to put a high capacity diaper on at 5pm on a Friday after taking a shower after work and wear it till about 9am on Saturday. It’s usually about to leak by then.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
Yesterday a decent day outside to I took advantage of the Sunday and started gathering the sticks and branches that had fallen during the winter, ended up burning them in the pit for a few hours, (lots of sticks in the woods) never the less at sun down I came back inside and my fiancee told me that I reeked like smoke, I know I def did since some of the branches were still kind of wet, anyway, I stripped in the basements and then hopped into the shower, it was around 7pm and when I got out I was greeted by her with a rearz dino in hand and my sleeper laying on the floor. So diapered for the night at 7pm and still in it a 6:30am this morning, I'm getting close to the soaked status, I woke up during the night thirsty and while drinking a cup of water I wet and then back to bed (1/2 asleep) then wet more when I woke up. No leaks but I suspect this diaper wont be changed for at least another hour or so.

Reactions: littledub1955 and AAO
I’ll usually put my Abena L4 with Abena stuffer & Rearz plastic pants on after wife goes to bed. I’ll watch tv for a while and usually not wet until after I’ve gone to bed. I’ll wet again before getting up after wife has left for work. Go out and make coffee and breakfast. Within an hour after breakfast it’s time the 3rd wetting. Then it’s time for shower and off to work.
On a day off I’ll lay around a little longer and go for #4 wetting and really swell that Abena up. That will usually make it leak into plastic pants.
During the day in the winter I’ll wear one all day without plastic pants. If it gets hot though, it’s got to come off and go commando for the rest of the day. In the summer it’s tuff to wear very long because I’m in the south, and I work outdoors.

Reactions: littledub1955
Frungie said:
I wear a wet diaper as long as is possible before it leaks. I am pretty good at knowing the capacity of each different diaper I have, but nothing is perfect and I have occasionally leaked. The leaks I get are press-out leaks from sitting and involve the crescent wet stain at the back just below the leg bands of the diaper. But, to more specifically answer your question about how long I wear a wet diaper it ranges from 4 to as long as 12 hours depending on the amount and frequency of wetting and depending on the particular diaper I am wearing. Changing a damp diaper for me is a waste of a diaper. I agree and am similar to Swollover88 posted above.
Yay! Sounds awesome!
Rearzlover said:
I’ll usually put my Abena L4 with Abena stuffer & Rearz plastic pants on after wife goes to bed. I’ll watch tv for a while and usually not wet until after I’ve gone to bed. I’ll wet again before getting up after wife has left for work. Go out and make coffee and breakfast. Within an hour after breakfast it’s time the 3rd wetting. Then it’s time for shower and off to work.
On a day off I’ll lay around a little longer and go for #4 wetting and really swell that Abena up. That will usually make it leak into plastic pants.
During the day in the winter I’ll wear one all day without plastic pants. If it gets hot though, it’s got to come off and go commando for the rest of the day. In the summer it’s tuff to wear very long because I’m in the south, and I work outdoors.
Does it really bother people to wear a diaper when it's hot out? I've never tried wearing a really good/thick diaper when it's hot, I don't think I did anyway.

I go to bed at 9 pm in a fresh dry Mega-Max , often I'll wet before falling asleep , and I know I must wet several times before morning as I am always very wet when I get up around 6:30, I'll stay in and wet this diaper a few more times and usually change around 11:00 so almost always a good 12-14 hours, very seldom do I leak before changing but if I do it is not an issue, I'll change into a pull up for the day and will end up with a few changes throughout the day. I much rather be wet then dry

I usually wear until I’m about to leak. Also I love my diapers wet better than dry.

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder, babybobby, littledub1955 and 1 other person
In disposable, a long as possible (3+ floods). The sensations of being held/hugged/encased increase with fullness.

In cloth, 2-floods at most. While more economical, they seem to cool faster.

• Love
Reactions: babybobby and GoodnitesXL21
I always change before bed, I don't like going to bed in a wet diaper. But I'll wet all night long, starting an hour or more after I go to bed, so I always wake up wet. On the weekend I not only sleep in a little, I may also wait until after breakfast before changing, so on those days it can get up around 11 hours? But by then my skin's hinting that I'd better change or face the consequences!

Mikecarson said:
I typically wear the same one for 10-12 hours. Although I have worn the same one for 24 hours before. I do prefer wearing them wet over dry.
Why is the that?

1) Normally around 8-10 hours, but sometimes longer.
2) I like them both, a fresh diaper, and a fully one, i enjoy them.
3) Not all diapers do, I use Betterydry now, it does perfectly, make me feel very safe.

1) On normal work days, I get diapered after showering. My first first wetting usually happens like 1-2 hours later, so at 10 or 11am. I usually change and go to bed around 12-1 am. So typically 12-15 hours. Anything longer than that is risky.

2) I like it better when wet.

3) Most good adult diapers can handle full flow ON THE FIRST wetting. Subsequent wettings results vary greatly depending on the diaper's quality.

Last edited:
I only change from one or more of 4 things. 1 diaper leak, 2 smell, 3 rash, 4 time for an event.

Reactions: PonderStibbons
Lyric said:
I like to wet my diapers and rubber pants until they can't take another potty. Don't care for a dry diaper at all. I only use cloth diapers and I know its time to change when my diaper is wet all the way up the back and front. This typically means my fiancee changes me three time a day, in the morning when we get out of bed, the late afternoon before we start to prepare dinner and at bedtime.
That's what I do. Nobody to change me though.

Reactions: chamberpot
PonderStibbons said:
In disposable, a long as possible (3+ floods). The sensations of being held/hugged/encased increase with fullness.

In cloth, 2-floods at most. While more economical, they seem to cool faster.
I wear a thick cloth diaper with a cloth booster and I'm always able to get 6 to 8 good floods before I have to change. The entire diaper is soaked completely. Front, back and sides and never a leak. I have to give credit to my plastic pants for holding it all in including the smell.

Reactions: Kayleigh, leakerABDL, PonderStibbons and 1 other person
littledub1955 said:
I wear a thick cloth diaper with a cloth booster and I'm always able to get 6 to 8 good floods before I have to change. The entire diaper is soaked completely. Front, back and sides and never a leak. I have to give credit to my plastic pants for holding it all in including the smell.
😳 I’m not worthy!

But this exactly the reason I’m here. To learn and share. Thanks @littledub1955

Reactions: New2DLWorld
W3NTBOTHWAY5 said:
despite packaging logos saying don't re-use Tena maxis can handle two full-bladder wettings and Forsites can handle three.
I think the “don’t re-use” logo refers to taking it off and wearing it again, even if apparently dry, as an already worn nappy will be a breeding ground for bacteria etc. even if you don’t use the toilet in it.

”Don’t wet it twice” wouldn’t really make sense, as some incontinent people probably wet their nappy every few minutes or almost continuously, whereas others will go a longer period of time then release a full bladder into it.

Back