Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

I think some neighbors saw me wearing diapers...

sindysissybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent

A while ago I made a thread here about my Mommy registering me on a site where real nannies look for jobs, as we live in different states and see each other every 2 months. I have Thursdays off, and she saw it as an opportunity for me to spend more time as a baby. A lady called Florinda agreed to take care of me, so for several months now, almost every Thursday I arrive at Florinda's house early to spend the day as a baby. On the last visit I paid to her, one thing surprised me, because she had put her curtains to wash. She lives in a building, and this wouldn't be a problem, if 50 meters away she had another building (Maybe more). So while I was in the room, on the baby mat, wearing diapers, a pacifier and a very childish dress, I could see some maids or housewives going about their business. One of them was even cleaning the window... There was nothing so obvious to see there, especially because my diaper changing was done in the next room, which had nothing in front of the window. But I wonder if someone peeked in the window and saw me playing in my playpen watching Tom and Jerry. I even told Florinda about it, and she just said to be calm, because they wouldn't have to look at other people's buildings...

Reactions: longallsboy, Diaperboy27, BBBen and 2 others
Well, I honestly wouldnt worry about it, you from my understanding were at a sitters place and not your place, so if they were not worried about it, then you shouldnt worry about it.

None the people that might have seen you know you, are not your neighbors, and in all likelyhood didnt care nor may have even noticed, in apartments most people dont even notice what is going on across the street.

You being in what i assume is a hyper aware mode, being at the sitters and without curtains for the first time would be focused on the people that could see you.

Also, cleaning people are focused on thier job and honestly see things that are more odd than someone dressed in baby clothes, they see naked people often, BDSM things, and illegal things all the time and both intentially and because doing other things ignore the things they see, if they are a big gosip and/or talk/complain about the things they see or even get offended by them easily, they will not be in the profession very long, as ignoring the odd things that staff see is just part of the job for them.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and CuriousFabio
sindysissybaby said:

A while ago I made a thread here about my Mommy registering me on a site where real nannies look for jobs, as we live in different states and see each other every 2 months. I have Thursdays off, and she saw it as an opportunity for me to spend more time as a baby. A lady called Florinda agreed to take care of me, so for several months now, almost every Thursday I arrive at Florinda's house early to spend the day as a baby. On the last visit I paid to her, one thing surprised me, because she had put her curtains to wash. She lives in a building, and this wouldn't be a problem, if 50 meters away she had another building (Maybe more). So while I was in the room, on the baby mat, wearing diapers, a pacifier and a very childish dress, I could see some maids or housewives going about their business. One of them was even cleaning the window... There was nothing so obvious to see there, especially because my diaper changing was done in the next room, which had nothing in front of the window. But I wonder if someone peeked in the window and saw me playing in my playpen watching Tom and Jerry. I even told Florinda about it, and she just said to be calm, because they wouldn't have to look at other people's buildings...
I don't think I would worry either as it is a little hard to see inside a window in daylight. There is often a daylight glare on the glass so it is not a clear vision inside. If it was evening and a light was on it would be very obvious. During daylight hours no worries.

Reactions: CuriousFabio
Angelapinks said:
I don't think I would worry either as it is a little hard to see inside a window in daylight. There is often a daylight glare on the glass so it is not a clear vision inside. If it was evening and a light was on it would be very obvious. During daylight hours no worries.
I was trying to imagine this. I believe that if it were nighttime, and the light was on, it would be easier to see what's inside. Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Bigbabybret said:
Well, I honestly wouldnt worry about it, you from my understanding were at a sitters place and not your place, so if they were not worried about it, then you shouldnt worry about it.

None the people that might have seen you know you, are not your neighbors, and in all likelyhood didnt care nor may have even noticed, in apartments most people dont even notice what is going on across the street.

You being in what i assume is a hyper aware mode, being at the sitters and without curtains for the first time would be focused on the people that could see you.

Also, cleaning people are focused on thier job and honestly see things that are more odd than someone dressed in baby clothes, they see naked people often, BDSM things, and illegal things all the time and both intentially and because doing other things ignore the things they see, if they are a big gosip and/or talk/complain about the things they see or even get offended by them easily, they will not be in the profession very long, as ignoring the odd things that staff see is just part of the job for them.
I was thinking about it all the time, I even tried to hide my face, but I hope that due to the light I didn't show up, since it was daytime and the light was off.

sindysissybaby said:
I was thinking about it all the time, I even tried to hide my face, but I hope that due to the light I didn't show up, since it was daytime and the light was off.
Yes, and in all reality cleaning crews could care less!!!

But, if your sitter isnt worried about the neighbors seeing, that is thier place and the live there, so?

But, even if someone saw whilst glancing around, most people wouldnt even put 2 and 2 together and see that its an adult from that far away, especially if your alone. Yes if they look close and alike they could easily tell, but even if they did see, not too many people would really care.

I'm not into dressing in baby clothes or alike, and if i was to see that across into another apartment i'd not care for sure, same if someone is tied on a st andrews cross, or naked. In the grand scheme of life its not that big a deal.

Now, if your into AB and were to see that, then you'd i'm sure keep watching for a multitude of reasons, same if BDSM or alike and you see that. But unless they are AB they arent going to care, might chuckle or at worst be offended and look away.

But, apartment dwelling in a city seeing the neighbors is common. I used to live in a high rise in Chicago back in the 90's so know how it is, but now i need optics to see who would even be outside at a neighbor, i have only two within a 1/2mile, but I can see many more horses, cattle, deer and alike other than people.

Bigbabybret said:
Yes, and in all reality cleaning crews could care less!!!

But, if your sitter isnt worried about the neighbors seeing, that is thier place and the live there, so?

But, even if someone saw whilst glancing around, most people wouldnt even put 2 and 2 together and see that its an adult from that far away, especially if your alone. Yes if they look close and alike they could easily tell, but even if they did see, not too many people would really care.

I'm not into dressing in baby clothes or alike, and if i was to see that across into another apartment i'd not care for sure, same if someone is tied on a st andrews cross, or naked. In the grand scheme of life its not that big a deal.

Now, if your into AB and were to see that, then you'd i'm sure keep watching for a multitude of reasons, same if BDSM or alike and you see that. But unless they are AB they arent going to care, might chuckle or at worst be offended and look away.

But, apartment dwelling in a city seeing the neighbors is common. I used to live in a high rise in Chicago back in the 90's so know how it is, but now i need optics to see who would even be outside at a neighbor, i have only two within a 1/2mile, but I can see many more horses, cattle, deer and alike other than people.
Wow, you must live in a very calm and cool place. I've always lived in the suburbs, I don't know what country life would be like.

sindysissybaby said:
Wow, you must live in a very calm and cool place. I've always lived in the suburbs, I don't know what country life would be like.
Well, yes I have a small farm (apple orchard) where i built my house, I decided wheni was living in Chicago that i didnt want to live in the city anymore and worked towards moving to the country over the next 4 years and move into the country.

No regrets, but it is not like i can just go a couple miles ofr anything, there is one large walmart (only the last 10 years or so) about 15 miles away, but anything else is much farther away, and i usually make one large food run a month, $500 food run once a month and i get pretty much everything i need, and TBH rarely need anything else over the month. Stock spares for most items i may need here as (especially long ago) just popping out to get even something like a bolt was minimum 30-45mins and anything else would be well past an hour to goto the city to get things.

But, I used to live in the city, so was used to the seeing across to the next high rise and the plethora of open wndows and as i said to the OP i'd barely notice if there was someone viawable or not, and honestly I think you could commit a murder at noon with the curtains open in full view of dozens of other apts and prob noone would notice...Of course dont test this theory :)

But, there is so much going on all the time it becomes just like the city noise and you tune it out. Where I am i hear if one tractor comes down the road or a car, as that is not the normal thing, but things like all the frogs in the summer or the cackle of the phesants or the coyotes are so common that i ignore them, and in the city i bet a coyote call would wake people up, let alone 1000's of frogs making noise all night.

But, basically in apts you see movement across the way all the time and really dont pay any attention to it else you'd be constantly looking out the window to the other neighbors, now there may be some that do this, but that would be the exception rather than the rule. It's just you get desenstized to things like seeing other people across the wa in other apts and you ignore it, and most wouldnt notice if you were in a dress or just diaper or naked TBH.

Just my take on it, i highly dounb anyone cares what is going on across the way, if they even noticed.

Reactions: sindysissybaby and Angelapinks
Back