If your circumstances permitted would you go 24/7?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm the happiest I've been since going 24/7 for both bladder and bowel.

Reactions: Padded68w, Constantlydamp, depta99 and 3 others
I already am 24/7 it's called being incontinent some of us have no choice

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

• Love
Reactions: Constantlydamp, ShyBoo81, bdale and 3 others
I have attachment disorder (diagnosed) as well as a few other severe mental health disabilities - and possible BIID. Wearing nappies truly helps with my MH and makes me feel very happy. I'm still conflicted though with wearing 24/7 but as the months go past I feel more content with wearing and less conflicted.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and PadPhilosopher
I wear mostly 24/7. My frustration is that sometimes money doesn't allow for it. I really enjoy it because it is one less thing that I have to think about in a day.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and bobbilly
confusedboy said:
I wear mostly 24/7. My frustration is that sometimes money doesn't allow for it. I really enjoy it because it is one less thing that I have to think about in a day.
Wow cool one less thing thing about used bathroom is the best thing to deal

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
dpcare said:

Completely agree incontinence is no fun!

• Love
Reactions: Constantlydamp, PadPhilosopher, Edgewater and 1 other person
But that about the person with BIID? who feel incomplete without IC?

• Thinking
Reactions: Constantlydamp, JunkyardDog1 and PadPhilosopher
There can always be too much of a good thing. So no, I would not choose to be diapered 24/7 even if circumstances allowed.

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and PadPhilosopher
I'd rather be diapered than have to worry about locating a toilet, particularly when i'm out of the house since most public toilets tend to be rather nasty and dirty.

I certainly wouldn’t want to be incontinent and I would not want to be 24/7 permanently. However, I do find it enjoyable to spend longer periods of time in nappies occasionally, which I am doing at the moment. I began wearing nappies around early afternoon yesterday and I am planning to stay in nappies all weekend until Monday morning.

Reactions: Tenawearer, Chrissie, nappymanuk and 1 other person
I would because I pee a lot and I would not have to stopped every time and would not worry outside if I find a toilet or not, but poo would still be in the toilet

Reactions: Dancedprdance, Furrytum, Chrissie and 2 others
My circumstances DO permit me to be padded 24/7, which is why I have been so for nearly 10 years.

I do occasionally go to bed without being padded up, in order to properly wet the bed. I also frequently wear Depend Real Fit which are almost not considered padding. I have worn 24/7 so long and let my bladder muscle atrophy so much, that I do occasionally pee without noticing while awake and wet the bed almost every night. My bladder also doesn't hold half as much as it did when I graduated college and started wearing more and more frequently.

I would be terrified if I suddenly had to wear only real underwear in public. That could go very poorly for me, but if I was careful, I might be able to make it work. If bathroom access was limited though, I wouldn't stand a chance.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: bobbilly and PadPhilosopher
I'm a bedwetter so I wear every night. But yes if I could I would wear 24/7

I would defently.

@patrick1776 Thank you for such a in-depth reply.

I've never been happier being 24/7 and from wearing 24/7 I have IC issues now.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and KittyninjaW
bobbilly said:
@patrick1776 Thank you for such a in-depth reply.

I've never been happier being 24/7 and from wearing 24/7 I have IC issues now.
I hope to be that happy someday.

• Wow
Reactions: ShyBoo81, PadPhilosopher and bobbilly
  • Wow
bobbilly said:
@KittyninjaW!
You should do it was soon as possible my friend. It has brought peace and happiness to my life going 24/7.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, KittyninjaW and Lyric
dpcare said:

Thats neat. What's it like having no choice but to wear a diaper because you pee yourself? Every. Single. Post. You make a comment about your Incontinence. Please share your experience. Do you have accidents at inconvenient times? Will you wet your pants if you don't have a big bulky absorbant diaper on?

• Angry
Back