• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro

LockedDiaperBoi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am currently in school to become an airplane mechanic. It’s exciting but pretty difficult to balance school and the rest of my life. I also enjoy watching Formula 1, I play softball on a LQGTQ+ rec league, and I have a goofball of a dog named Enzo. I am always looking to make friends and meet cool people online and in-person.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and tiron101
Welcome and be welcomed to this very unique World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
LockedDiaperBoi said:
I am currently in school to become an airplane mechanic. It’s exciting but pretty difficult to balance school and the rest of my life. I also enjoy watching Formula 1, I play softball on a LQGTQ+ rec league, and I have a goofball of a dog named Enzo. I am always looking to make friends and meet cool people online and in-person.
Hello and welcome here 😁👍🏻

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. What type of dog is Enzo? I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi and welcome hope you enjoy your time here and would like to hear what and when you started wearing diapers?

Welcome to ADISC hope your mechanical studies go well and really take off !
Have fun.

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be!

That is a good field to be in. I had a full scholarship to spartan Avionics in Tulsa back in 94. I was dating my wife and was thinking with my wrong head. Lol But keep up the good work. You can put a diaper on under those overalls and out work all you classmates as you will never need to stop.

I look forward learning a bit more about you. I am one of the incontinent members but I have a lot of advise on what diapers work and all the ticks. I have only worn them 30 plus years now. Man like anything they have changed and any of the premium ones are night and day over what I started out with.. The ABDL is the ones that first made a great extended diaper. companies like Bambino was leading the way. Then Incontinent folks started buying the all white ABDL diapers and people in the incontinent business took notice, they then started making extended wear diapers too. So I am very thankful to my ABB friends and they have accepted me with open arms. This really is a great place to relax and get comfortable about who you are and the diapers you wear. No judgement no trolls. Everyone is respectful or removed fast. I hope you stick around. You can go read my profile and learn a lot about me, unlike most I really filled it out.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Back