Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everybody.

LBL stands for Little Big Land.

It is the biggest age play event in the UK.

Any way I have a ticket but my Big hasn't so he is going to play protend to be a puppy dog instead wich is an event just over the road from LBL event.

He has aranged that I have a baby sitter at LBL so I am going to be looked after.

Any way I will have my patch work dungarees shorts on and I taking Fantastico Foxy with me don't worry I still have Peter bunny.

So if you are going and you see me there , feel free to say hi.

Hugs

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Prillprillprill, littlestmay and BBBen
Have a good exciting day 💗🦕🦖🧸
looking forward reading about your expirience

Reactions: littlestmay and siysiy
Dang completely missed it, I've been meaning to try and get to LBL for a long time now, trouble is transport for me since I don't drive. I'd either need to get the train or find someone coming past Bristol willing to drag me along.

Reactions: Prillprillprill
Wish we was going…

Want to go to the Sept event

siysiy said:
Hi everybody.

LBL stands for Little Big Land.

It is the biggest age play event in the UK.

Any way I have a ticket but my Big hasn't so he is going to play protend to be a puppy dog instead wich is an event just over the road from LBL event.

He has aranged that I have a baby sitter at LBL so I am going to be looked after.

Any way I will have my patch work dungarees shorts on and I taking Fantastico Foxy with me don't worry I still have Peter bunny.

So if you are going and you see me there , feel free to say hi.

Hugs
I didn't know this was a thing! where are things like this advertised? Can't wait to hear about your time there.

Reactions: DLPeakOut
I didn't even know it was on. or even existed! I suppose its not something they advertise on the radio, or the daily mail.

• Haha
Reactions: mybebaby101UK, DLPeakOut, Prillprillprill and 1 other person
Found this...

• Wow
Reactions: littlestmay
Belarin said:
Dang completely missed it, I've been meaning to try and get to LBL for a long time now, trouble is transport for me since I don't drive. I'd either need to get the train or find someone coming past Bristol willing to drag me along.
Same. I promised myself we could go this year and totally missed it : 😭

littlestmay said:
I didn't know this was a thing! where are things like this advertised? Can't wait to hear about your time there.
A lot of the events are advertised on Fetlife LBL being one of them, there are actually quite a few around the UK but not all of them are regular and some are very small but if they exist they are probably advertised on Fetlife or at least known about by members there to share by word of mouth.

Reactions: littlestmay
I went along to LBL on Saturday and I had the best day! It was the first time I'd ever been to an event like this, and it was amazing just to be able to dress and act in the way that feels most comfortable for me, surrounded by others doing the same. I thought it was going to feel awkward, but it didn't; it all felt very relaxed and natural.

I felt quite shy, and a lot of people there know each other already, so I didn't chat as much as I was planning to, but I did appreciate the conversations I had. It was very well organised and the crew were fantastic.

I'm certainly going to try and get tickets to the next one if I can!

@Belarin - I went by train, and the one I caught started its journey in Bristol, so that might be an option. :)

Reactions: siysiy and Belarin
Back